Tekkit 3D Renders

Kewish

I've been teaching myself Cinema 4D. I've been a lover of Photoshop/Illustrator for a good 4 years. 3 months ago I discovered the joy of 3D renders. Modelling, texturing, and of course waiting nearly a day for my pictures to render out.

I wanted to try out a Tekkit related render to test some new techniques. So far I only have these two pics. Anyone from SGTekkit will have seen them already however, I wanted to share these with other Tekkit lovers!

Click for Full Size

p30iY.jpg

wFphS.jpg

Really awesome work. I myself got C4D but am too lazy to learn it (seems to complicated for me, did once something with text but imo turned out not so well =D)

I know that some people make a work in C4D and then take it to the next level in photoshop (you could take that as a useful word of advice/inspiration for future works) .

Thanks champ.

I think C4D as well as Max and Maya are programs that you can spend countless hours learning. I guess you've really got to be interested in CG.

work in C4D and then take it to the next level in photoshop

This is true for stills, but I've been playing with animations of late and have been taking them into Adobe After Effects. It has really good integration with Adobe products.

Photoshop is fantastic for editing RAW camera images. Even particular can make some cool stuff. You spread it out, throw a little air on it, colorize and add a glow and you have a cool lookin smoke/fluid like line that spread across layers.

Photoshop is fantastic for editing RAW camera images.

Absolutely! I always shoot in .RAW along with a tiny JPEG, I only have a 50D but even with the smaller sensor she get's the job done. I'm looking forward to using Camera RAW For CS6. I've seen the vids and exposure correction among a myriad of other new features is a little too exciting.

I'll make note to extend myself further with AE and learn some new stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I've been caught up with the never ending supply of Uni requirements and my new bike. I've not done any graphics or Minecraft at all for that matter for some time. I really do enjoy it so when the excitement of the R1 subsides I'll do some more Tekkit related renders!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...