[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

Geistes

Thanks for playing everyone, Geistes's TPPI server has shutdown.

Hello there!

My name is Geistes and im running a TPPI server for myself and others!

I haven't played modded MC for a long time and so I'm starting with TPPI.

This server is designed to be the single player experience of TPPI made multiplier, there is should be no exterior forces resulting from players modifying the behavior of the game. The same principle applies to the plugins I use to run this server, each one is chose minimalistically as a tool to aid myself in running the server.

Geisteskranken.com:25565

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0iYg2v7.png

1) Don't grief this is a community based server. Imagine it as single player but with other people. Your interaction with the game itself should not be significantly different from single player.

2) Use your common sense, if you think I may disapprove of something, ask me.

3) I shouldn't have to say it; No stealing, griefing, spamming.

4) Anything of malicious intent^ is a bannable offence  ^I reserve the right to define the term "Malicious Intent"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bb5Ngjc.png

Plugins:

LWC

Essentials

HawkEye

You must post a white listing application in response to this thread in order to be whitelisted.

IGN)
Age)
Location)
How long have you been playing Minecraft)
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)

About me:

I personally am a systems administrator and am very knowledgeable with server infrastructure, If you have any question personal or professional about computers, servers, networking, or programming; feel free to ask me :)

I don't appreciate griefing nor do I condone it and I would appreciate if you didn't grief on my server. I know what I'm doing and I will ban you, You are just wasting your time.

Edited by Geistes

IGN) Turcanator3
Age) 17
Location) Usa
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I've been playing MC for a while, and modded since 1.4.7
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I just love the idea of getting better all the time and since mods keep updating to get better I like to do so myself.

IGN) Turcanator3

Age) 17

Location) Usa

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I've been playing MC for a while, and modded since 1.4.7

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I just love the idea of getting better all the time and since mods keep updating to get better I like to do so myself.

Whiteliste'd you :3 Welcome aboard! Let me know if you have an issues.

IGN) Jaybrute

Age) 15

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have played for a few years, and began modded MC since 1.3.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love playing in new ways to keep the interest going, such as new worlds and building styles.

IGN) Jaybrute

Age) 15

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have played for a few years, and began modded MC since 1.3.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love playing in new ways to keep the interest going, such as new worlds and building styles.

You're on the list too, same rules apply, if you need anything or have any concerns, just let me know :D

IGN) Sh_guest

Age) 16

Location) United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since beta 1.3

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Modpacks

Hey there Sh_Guest, I've added you to the whitelist, same rules apply about asking for help :)

See you online

I cant get onto the server it says "Can't Resolve host name" What do i do :(

I would first ask that you check you spelt Geisteskranken.com correctly :P If there really is an issue for you to resolve the name, try connecting to the IP address directly: 128.199.218.217

IGN) Mokkamann98
Age) 16
Location) Norway
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Vanilla since 1.1, modded since 1.2.7
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I havent been playing for a little while, but i wanna get back into it. Im heavily into the tech mods and also some thaumcraft.

As for why i want to join this server, its because i generally speaking find whitelisted servers to be more fun to play on, with more mature players.

IGN) wolfleaf

Age) 14

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since the official release of Minecraft (1.0)

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The main reason I like to play Minecraft is because I love building. I like love how you, over time, change the harsh world of Minecraftia into a utopia where you can do whatever you want. I also love playing with other players as other players give me more reason to work towards my goal, and make it easier to get there (I also try to make it easier for other players as well.)

IGN) Mokkamann98

Age) 16

Location) Norway

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Vanilla since 1.1, modded since 1.2.7

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I havent been playing for a little while, but i wanna get back into it. Im heavily into the tech mods and also some thaumcraft.

As for why i want to join this server, its because i generally speaking find whitelisted servers to be more fun to play on, with more mature players.

IGN) Dovregubben98

Age) 16

Location) Norway

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Can't remember :P 

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love Magic mods, and tech 

As for why i want to join this server, I like minecraft. And this looks like a nice server :)

IGN) wolfleaf

Age) 14

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since the official release of Minecraft (1.0)

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The main reason I like to play Minecraft is because I love building. I like love how you, over time, change the harsh world of Minecraftia into a utopia where you can do whatever you want. I also love playing with other players as other players give me more reason to work towards my goal, and make it easier to get there (I also try to make it easier for other players as well.)

Hola, Mokkamann98, Dovregubben98, and wolfleaf. I've whitelisted all of you, welcome aboard :)

Again if you have any issues, just let me know.

IGN) tominator2

Age) 14

Location) Australia

How long have you been playing Minecraft) since early alpha

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) the community and playing with other.

Welcome aboard :D

See you online.

IGN) Zanzekk, hartale, Jared33177
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Zanzekk (1.5.2 release, I am so new. :( ), Jared33177 (1.1.0 alpha), hartale (Survival Test)
What keeps you playing Minecraft? Zanzekk (Building is life), Jared33177 (The fun, the joy, friendship, and most importantly redstone), hartale (Building things and redstone tech)

If you don't mind, please add all three of us thanks! :D

IGN) Zanzekk, hartale, Jared33177

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Zanzekk (1.5.2 release, I am so new. :( ), Jared33177 (1.1.0 alpha), hartale (Survival Test)

What keeps you playing Minecraft? Zanzekk (Building is life), Jared33177 (The fun, the joy, friendship, and most importantly redstone), hartale (Building things and redstone tech)

If you don't mind, please add all three of us thanks! :D

Added you all! That's something I should add to the server thread. We are group friendly :D Because what is TPPI for but playing with your friends?

Added you all! That's something I should add to the server thread. We are group friendly :D Because what is TPPI for but playing with your friends?

Yeah, they are my friends. They are all mature, hartale is 15, and Jared33177 is 13. I forgot to mention this. :P

Edited by Zanzekk

IGN) LottaLead
Age) 20
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) i Just like to build. its almost like legos and i just enjoy the creating part of it, and i like the community.

Edited by LottaLead

IGN) LottaLead

Age) 20

Location) United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) i Just like to build. its almost like legos and i just enjoy the creating part of it, and i like the community.

Jump on in :D Glad to have you on the server.

still having trouble connecting says bad login

Sorry I missed you there, "Bad Login" is usually an error with your accounts sync with Minecraft.net. Usually fixed by restarting the client.

Server has been pretty solid.  Although it is down right at this moment.  I know Geist was making some config changes, so hopefully it is just a reset in process.

I finished server maintenance a few hours ago, but the address associated with "Geisteskranken.com" has been changed, if your ISP is lame or you computer hasn't updated you will need to flush your DNS records. In the mean time, the new address associated with Geisteskranken.com is 23.239.20.239