[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

Geistes

IGN) KrazedKirb
Age) 16
Location) U.S.
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years ago in Beta 1.5.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)  Playing with friends and huge modpacks like TPPI can keep me on a binge trip of playing Minecraft for hours upon hours.

IGN) Baseball_Legion

Age) 16

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I've been playing Minecraft since the 7th grade, which was four years ago when I played Beta 1.5 with Krazedkirb and ItzNachoCheeze 

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) All the different types of mods

IGN) ItzNachoCheeze

Age) 17

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Around the same as KrazedKirb, such a good guy, even helped me out of tough times. 4 years and going strong.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The pixels in the dirt give me a rush of excitement. Love those sweet sweet pixels. #Minecraft4lyfe

Added all of you to the whitelist! Welcome aboard!

so i have a question i updated my mod pack and now i cant get on server what do i do?

You have to select the older version of tppi and re download it. When on your launcher, before launch the tppi pack, there should be an option for which version you want, just select the older one, I do not remember exactly which one the server is running.

You have to select the older version of tppi and re download it. When on your launcher, before launch the tppi pack, there should be an option for which version you want, just select the older one, I do not remember exactly which one the server is running.

which version is it?

IGN) Headroxx
Age) 27
Location)Pennsylvania USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3yrs or so
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The endless possibilities,and the complete cluster of awesomeness that is some of these mod packs

IGN) Headroxx
Age) 27
Location)Pennsylvania USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3yrs or so
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The endless possibilities,and the complete cluster of awesomeness that is some of these mod packs

​Added you to the whitelist dude, It's almost dead in here. The FTB Infinity server is pretty lively though: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-2-1-geistess-infinity-server-pve-20slots-minimalistic.71670/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Geistes is the server up and running or did we change packs? because it is not poping up

​The server is still running, but has little traffic. Most people have moved the the FTB Infinity server, which has half a dozen or more people online on a daily basis (which is super nice).

Speaking of the TPPI server, I'm going to be dialing back the resources it has access to so I can dedicated them to other projects. This is also in preparation for TPPI2 which is currently in an open beta.

​The server is still running, but has little traffic. Most people have moved the the FTB Infinity server, which has half a dozen or more people online on a daily basis (which is super nice).

Speaking of the TPPI server, I'm going to be dialing back the resources it has access to so I can dedicated them to other projects. This is also in preparation for TPPI2 which is currently in an open beta.

​Hi, there Geistes :) 

I am still living. But i have so much to do for my Bachelor Thesis and for my work, that i am not really able to play atm. But i would love to check out TPPI2. Definitely. So as soon as you start a new server with TPPI2 i am in! I would love to continue playing Minecraft with TPPI2 on your server. (it was the best server till now i was ever on)

What is that FTB Infinity Server? Why is everybody moving there?

Cheers, Caschque.

IGN) Band_JT
Age) 18
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) No idea, ive been playing for a while now
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) i like the aspect of build what i want, and surviving as long as i can

Im still playin TPPI, just having a lot of RL drama going on. I may have one more with me for TPPI as well sine she just got a new PC. But will keep an eye out if things are done with here. Ive no idea what the other pack has, but I really like what TPPI has, especially the balance changes.

Im still playin TPPI, just having a lot of RL drama going on. I may have one more with me for TPPI as well sine she just got a new PC. But will keep an eye out if things are done with here. Ive no idea what the other pack has, but I really like what TPPI has, especially the balance changes.

​I agree, I'm done with TPPI1 for now. I'll setup a TPPI2 server when it comes out of open beta. If anyone wants a copy of the map files for TPPI1 just PM me.

Edited by Geistes