[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

Geistes

IGN)Acolade2000

Age)14

Location)United Kingdom

How long have you been playing Minecraft)~1-2 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?)The ability to choose what to do and the ability to express your creativity in whatever way you choose.

Whitelisted, see you online :)

IGN) Ruby_Samurai

Age) 17

Location) Poland

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years (vanilla), 2 years (modded)

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Awesome mods and people on the servers.

You're on the list! See you online :)

IGN) Mxss

Age) 17

Location) Canada 

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft) 6 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft) I have just been addicted to building and having fun I guess. I love exploring the modpacks and love the community.

Hopefully I get in, Cheers

Mxss

IGN) Mxss

Age) 17

Location) Canada 

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft) 6 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft) I have just been addicted to building and having fun I guess. I love exploring the modpacks and love the community.

Hopefully I get in, Cheers

Mxss

All good! I've added you to the whitelist; welcome aboard.

IGN) tigerfrog555
Age) (Rather not share :) )
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since.....well a LONG, LONG time. 1.1 or earlier.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Everyone is so...creative. New things are being invented every day, and I've been there to watch it all from the beginning. I once played on a server just like this one, but Direwolf20. I loved it to death, but took a break to return to regular MC. When I heard about TPPI, I wanted the same experience :D

Edited by tigerfrog555

A friend of mine wants to play actually 2 friends.

Age) They are 23 and 16 (my brother).

IGN) Names are: Apocaleptica and Hikshood

Location) both in Germany

How long playing) Since beta both (i got them to play minecraft so i was first :P )

What keeps you playing minecraft) both because of creativity and playing cooperativly. But mods add a whole new dimension to it. (mostly me persuading them to play modpacks ^^)

They may write a reply here too. One is stuck with the email activation, that s why i m asking for them here.

PS: Btw, this server is just awesome. There s almost always 2-5 ppl online and it s super fun. We just connected all the bases (2 other guys) via railcraft. Some nice projects in the future. (Base in the ocean, etc.) I give geistes all the credit. Awesome server. :) and he really cares about, when sth is not working and has know-how.

IGN) tigerfrog555

Age) (Rather not share :) )

Location) United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since.....well a LONG, LONG time. 1.1 or earlier.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Everyone is so...creative. New things are being invented every day, and I've been there to watch it all from the beginning. I once played on a server just like this one, but Direwolf20. I loved it to death, but took a break to return to regular MC. When I heard about TPPI, I wanted the same experience :D

Alrighty, you're on the list! I'll see you online (When I finally get a moment to play TPPI again).If you need anything just let me know.

A friend of mine wants to play actually 2 friends.

Age) They are 23 and 16 (my brother).

IGN) Names are: Apocaleptica and Hikshood

Location) both in Germany

How long playing) Since beta both (i got them to play minecraft so i was first :P )

What keeps you playing minecraft) both because of creativity and playing cooperativly. But mods add a whole new dimension to it. (mostly me persuading them to play modpacks ^^)

They may write a reply here too. One is stuck with the email activation, that s why i m asking for them here.

PS: Btw, this server is just awesome. There s almost always 2-5 ppl online and it s super fun. We just connected all the bases (2 other guys) via railcraft. Some nice projects in the future. (Base in the ocean, etc.) I give geistes all the credit. Awesome server. :) and he really cares about, when sth is not working and has know-how.

I've added them both to the whitelist, Hopefully you succeed in making them play mod packs and they stick around. :B 

I appreciate the kind words, I do try to take care of the server to the best of my abilities and I also do intend to actually play again myself, just a little busy right now. :P Concerning credit, that belongs to you and the other players on this server. I just provide a platform for you to interact and play together, you guys make it what it is. ALSO it should've been "and she really cares..." x3 

Ign) violentstorm5678

Age)15

Location) United states (east coast)

How long have you been playing minecraft) 4 years vanilla 2 years modded

What keeps you playing minecraft) The new mods coming out they just keep getting better and better idk how i played before without mods

Edited by violentstorm5678

It says Can't reach server, and whenever I try to join it just sits there at logging in. Also,  on a  slightly unrelated note, I tried to join the server and all my Server's on my multiplayer list disappeared. I was meaning to get rid of them anyway, but I still cannot join the server again D:

It says Can't reach server, and whenever I try to join it just sits there at logging in. Also,  on a  slightly unrelated note, I tried to join the server and all my Server's on my multiplayer list disappeared. I was meaning to get rid of them anyway, but I still cannot join the server again D:

It is currently down for me (4:29 pm PST) it is possible that at the last server restart, the server didn't restart properly. You will often reach end of stream after a little while of waiting when trying to log into a server that is down. Geistes will fix it sometime soon I imagine if the next restart doesn't.

Hey, why is the server down? Whenever I try to join, it says end of stream.

It is currently down for me (4:29 pm PST) it is possible that at the last server restart, the server didn't restart properly. You will often reach end of stream after a little while of waiting when trying to log into a server that is down. Geistes will fix it sometime soon I imagine if the next restart doesn't.

Update: I think it's been too long for a reset, and the server is just DOWN now. You know, refused to connect: connect or whatever. I guess that means Gei is working on it :D either that or it just shut down but, sue me Im an optimist :)

Sorry guys, it looks like it went down just after I went to sleep. Also the server is certainly not shutting down any time soon :P You are correct in the assumption that the server fails to reboot on shutdown. I haven't had much of a chance to look into it but from what I have seen the server doesn't terminate it's connection with the port and then the new server instance fails to bind to it and so it just stalls. Don't worry, I'll figure something out.

Ign) violentstorm5678

Age)15

Location) United states (east coast)

How long have you been playing minecraft) 4 years vanilla 2 years modded

What keeps you playing minecraft) The new mods coming out they just keep getting better and better idk how i played before without mods

Sorry for the downtime, I've added you to the whitelist! 

IGN) Fishcuppizzaman
Age) 32
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years maybe?
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) an addiction beyond my understanding...

Also my good friend I play with all the time will probably join once I find a server, sitswithstones, if you could add him as well? I can probably get him to post here at some point if need be. He is 26 I believe and also from USA. Thanks in advance and hoping to get added soon, eager to try out this pack!

IGN) Fishcuppizzaman

Age) 32

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years maybe?

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) an addiction beyond my understanding...

Also my good friend I play with all the time will probably join once I find a server, sitswithstones, if you could add him as well? I can probably get him to post here at some point if need be. He is 26 I believe and also from USA. Thanks in advance and hoping to get added soon, eager to try out this pack!

You're on the list, I've also added sitswithstones in case he decides to join without warning :) See you online.

IGN: browniehound

Time Played: 4-5 years

I keep playing because of the limitlessness of the game, especially with modpacks like TPPI, there is always more to do than you think.

IGN) SlappingAssassin
Age) 17
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft)  3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) a need for exploration and adventure

Whitelisted both of you C: Welcome aboard. We always have a need for explorers and adventurers :P

IGN: jdvsh

When Did I Start Playing?: Minecraft Full version 1.2.5, Modded 1.2.5

What Keeps Me Playing: Pretty Much Everything

Comic Sans is to help reading. Also, I like it. :3

Also, thank you for reading my application. :D

Edited by jdvsh

IGN: jdvsh

When Did I Start Playing?: Minecraft Full version 1.2.5, Modded 1.2.5

What Keeps Me Playing: Pretty Much Everything

Comic Sans is to help reading. Also, I like it. :3

Also, thank you for reading my application. :D

Sorry about the wait, you're on the list now though :P Comic Sans kills, use it wisely!