Clanofmindfreaks 1.0.12a greylist 24/7 Cauldron with plugins 25 slots

The_ace2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now i will Lock the server to try make the current comunity let to know eachother and to co operate without destroying the whole server and that happend today so for now its locked Exeptions can still be made for exeptional builders that provide me of screenshots of their builds

Im a 37 year old man. Id like to join. I'm new but fairly independent.

Ign: HighwaymanInk

the server is locked Only exeptional builders might get whitelisted but they have to prove their skills with screenshots and a build on eighter video or my other server

In the last 4 weeks the sever has been reset twice and the owner don't keep backups and stores them properly so if u want to restart all again every 2 to 3 weeks then go ahead and applie  but I don't recommend joining this server its shit  

Edited by SUBxMotionZ

server is Soon back up software successfully updated and the server Should not be more Wiped out And should be back to normal schedual of Operation within the next 24hours

EDIT: it runs on normal schedual now so allmost 24/7 uptime again

Edited by The_ace2

Don't ballshit the server will never be the same its all crap don't join this server everyone

actully its back to normal operation now and will continue that way if you like it or not its up to you but do use fair laungiush or dont post on my thread

@The_ace2 Its funny how u ban me for asking one question and u ask the question many time i can easily spot how u cheated since u have a enchanted sword and those dont drop and u dont have bookshelfs to make one, u showed yourself in creative mode, then u ban tropicraft from everyone but u and malik, u restart the world because your floor is missing but dont worry u can go creative mode to get your stuff back but everyone else has to get it manually, world 1 crashed by u,world 2-4 not good spawn world 5 u crashed world 6 your dumb floor is missing world 7 no fate yet. Then u freaking lose my dragon egg and u also greif u act like u dont but u do world 6 i lost 1k diamonds because of the restart but u can easily go creative and get the stuff then u call me stupid, cuss me out, cal me dickhead all because i said sunday is first day of the week. Accuse me of stealing delete my stuff finds out i didnt do nothing, ban me for asking 1 question when u asked to use my stuff to plenty of times, but what about when your friend malik(who u gave creative to) asks to uses your stuff oh wait he gets to use it. You both dont hide the cheating very well i see why sub quit and got mad i was a fool to even consider coming back on your dumb server because u dont follow the rules even when your the one who made it i have more but i wait till your reply.

this sever started good but after many world losses and a lot restarst i lost interress in the world ..sorrry but im going to play in single player its safer and better whitout laggs and and all the other shit that happend on the server .. if you really wanna play on a server you should search another one where you  dont have right and for all other people who search a server just play in single player or some where else because you wont like it ....

@The_ace2 Its funny how u ban me for asking one question and u ask the question many time i can easily spot how u cheated since u have a enchanted sword and those dont drop and u dont have bookshelfs to make one, u showed yourself in creative mode, then u ban tropicraft from everyone but u and malik, u restart the world because your floor is missing but dont worry u can go creative mode to get your stuff back but everyone else has to get it manually, world 1 crashed by u,world 2-4 not good spawn world 5 u crashed world 6 your dumb floor is missing world 7 no fate yet. Then u freaking lose my dragon egg and u also greif u act like u dont but u do world 6 i lost 1k diamonds because of the restart but u can easily go creative and get the stuff then u call me stupid, cuss me out, cal me dickhead all because i said sunday is first day of the week. Accuse me of stealing delete my stuff finds out i didnt do nothing, ban me for asking 1 question when u asked to use my stuff to plenty of times, but what about when your friend malik(who u gave creative to) asks to uses your stuff oh wait he gets to use it. You both dont hide the cheating very well i see why sub quit and got mad i was a fool to even consider coming back on your dumb server because u dont follow the rules even when your the one who made it i have more but i wait till your reply.

you said you dont want to play on my server anymore why shall you still act like you want to when you allready made it clear you dont want to play on it leave it at that and i had an enchantment table first of all you dont need bookshelfs to enchant Stuff only the table itself

Now stop this before its get out of hand i do not want to have more contact with you and why are you so Interested in contacting me when you dont even want to play on my server i have very limited resources to even host the server but i still host it on what i have and you missed that servers isint a democracy its more of A dicator state and that applies for all servers 

EDIT: its over move on stop before god knows what happends behaving like this will only make it worse for you Nick. THE END of this Discussion

EDIT: peoples are free to leave and never come back as they please

Edited by The_ace2

Yeah amon same here the thing is he has the backups but he restarts it so we can get mad and he has a reason to ban us but he can use crative i saw him do it before.

I do not have the Bacups they are all gone and all you do is raging on the wrong place its over time to move on and no i do not use creative other than giving the players some stuff cuz of the loss of the worlds (diamond full armor and diamond full Toolset) other than that i do not use Creative at all if you want to continue this bring proof or stop right now

Necessary Update:

The old server is dead and gone. No more talk about the backups or anything that happened before. It started as a vanilla B-Team, but things got out of hand, so it's not going to be that way now.

Certain items will be banned. Rules will be followed. If rules aren't followed, there will be consequences. To make it clear, I'm going to list it to the best of my knowledge, if something is changed, it will be edited/updated. So here is what you need to know.

Staff:

-Owner- The_ace2
-Co-Owner- Malikstass
-Admin- xSable

Ranks:

-Guest-
-- NO RIGHTS. This is a trial position, you will not have access to anything. This is the point of the greylisting. We're working on making the server publicly available, but the only way you can do anything is if you are promoted from guest to a higher position.

-Builder-
-- Minimal Rights. You can break, build, etc. Basically single-player with friends. There aren't many limits with the exceptions of banned items. You do not have command access, with the exception of /spawn. /Back is being taken into consideration. Will update.

-VIP-

-- Moderate Rights. No, not MODERATOR. Moderate. As in not a lot, but more than nothing. You get all the rights of the Builder rank, and your command possibilities are increased, but still undetermined. Possible commands = /sethome, /back, etc. BUT THESE ARE NOT FOR SURE!!! DO NOT EXPECT THEM!

FUTURE RANKS TO BE DETERMINED

[WIP]Banned Items/Mods/Actions:

• Present Box
  • ArchimedesShips
  • Statues Hammer

More to come...

[WIP]Restricted Items/Mods/Actions:

• Lava_Bucket placement (Containers/Machines still work with lava bucket. Owner wants fire spread on, but doesn't want stupid lava placement, like right outside your wooden home.) NOTE: Will still be enabled in Nether, and Tropics.
  • Autospawner Restriction: Put a lever on it, make it's redstone signal configuration set to high. If you are not actively using it with grinder of sorts, or killing the mobs manually, turn it off. When you log out of the server, turn it off. Failure to do so will result in deletion of your Autospawner and restriction of your rights to place one.

Things we are working on:

Plugins

*PermissionsEx
*BanItem
*Essentials
*Warps

Builds

*Spawn
*Shops
*Arena

New Rules:

1. FLINT & STEEL - With time we will determine whether or not people can be trusted not to burn down entire forests with it. If it is seen as a griefing tool, it will be either banned or limited. Don't make this a problem.
  2. There is no need for hundreds of Nether Portals. We are a small community, there is no need for everyone to have one. A Nether Spawn will be worked on, and a portal is openly available right next to spawn. We have not banned placement of obsidian, or use of F&S, but if we find you have a portal, we can't promise you'll keep it.
  3. TO BE CONTINUED...

-Admin ~X

EDIT: Moved Autospawner and Lava Bucket to restricted section with description of rules.

Edited by xSable

I still like the server simply because everyone treats me like a normal human being and their friend. I am sad to see some of you leave but happy because that means that as new people join I can make even more friends. I won't forget about you Sub and Nick  but I do hope that someday you find a server that you are comfortable to play on without the hassle of resets and loss. I have lost too but I know that there will be an end to the resets and I can finally settle down when that time comes. I can be happy and I hope that maybe when that time comes you can (possibly) come back to join me :)

-Yummy_TouchXD

A member of this nice server.

I still like the server simply because everyone treats me like a normal human being and their friend. I am sad to see some of you leave but happy because that means that as new people join I can make even more friends. I won't forget about you Sub and Nick  but I do hope that someday you find a server that you are comfortable to play on without the hassle of resets and loss. I have lost too but I know that there will be an end to the resets and I can finally settle down when that time comes. I can be happy and I hope that maybe when that time comes you can (possibly) come back to join me :)

-Yummy_TouchXD

A member of this nice server.'

Thx Yummy you make me Proud and im Proud to say Nick Is back on the server but SUB wont be joining anytime soon due to He stole stuff from players Thx Makers of coreprotect