[1.7.10] Lucki craft 2.0[PvE] [8 Slots] [Whitelist] [Lucki pack]

Lucki Craft 2.0!

In opening this server we have two goals. 1) Recreate the awesome atmosphere of Lucki Craft run my M1dude (Recently Closed) and 2) To forge a server with a great community.

This server offers a well-balanced modpack with a great long-term world, a simple set of non-intrusive plugins, and a great small community! We are currently accepting applications for whitelisting. We have a whitelist because we wish to have a nice community, and we do not require any previous experience, in-fact we welcome anyone who is new to the modded side of Minecraft and will try to help you learn the basics.

Rules:

• Be nice. No one likes a server where everyone is mean and grouchy!
  • No griefing or stealing. In our experience, these kinds of servers do not build the kind of community that we wish to create.
  • No unconsented PvP.
  • Use common sense!

IP: lucki.unknowncraft.us

Plugins: CommandBook, WorldEdit, PEX, CoreProtect

Modpack API Link:http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/lucki-20

While the pack does not take an awesome computer to run, I advise at least 2GB of RAM to the client to run well.

Whitelist Application:

What is your IGN?

Why are you interested in the server?

Do you have any previous experience with playing modpacks? If so, please give us a basic summery.

While we are very permissive in who we accept, we do require that you put a little effort into your application. Please use correct grammar.

Mod list:

Applied Energistics 2
    Extra Cells
    Thaumic Energistics
Armor Status HUD
Artifice
Bibliocraft
Big Reactors
Buildcraft
    Additional Pipes
    Logistics Pipes
Carpenters Blocks
Chicken Chunks
Chisel
ComputerCraft
Damage Indicators
Enchanting Plus
Ender IO
Ender Storage
Extra Utilities
Forestry
    Binnie's Mods
Galaticraft
Gendustry
Hats
    Hat Stands
Hydraulicraft
In-Game Wiki
Iron Chests
JABBA
Liquid XP
Mekanism
    Generators
    Tools
Metallurgy
MineChem
MineFactoryReloaded
Mr Crayfish's Furniture
Nether Ores
NEI
    Addons
    Plugins
Obsidian PressurePlates
OpenBlocks
Pneumaticraft
Project Red
Railcraft
Remain in Motion
Simply Jetpacks
Soul Shards Reloaded
Status Effect HUD
Sync
Tinkers' Construct
    Extra TIC
    Mechworks
Thaumcraft
    Thaumic Energistics
    Thaumic Tinkerer
Thermal Expansion
Translocators
TreeCapitator
Twilight Forest
WAILA
Wireless Redstone ChickenBones
Zan's Minimap.

Many more mods that function as core mods. E.G. CoFH Core
Edited by PBlock96

My in game name is Frothem

I am interested in the server because I used to play on the original Lucki craft server, and when I saw that I couldn't connect to the server, I went to the Technic forums to see if there was anything about the server going down. I saw that It was closed and started looking for another server, while scrolling I saw Lucki craft 2.0 and thought that I might as well reapply.

My experience with playing mod-packs is fairly basic I am more of a magical player, but I am trying out the technological side of Minecraft. I know some Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, and Big Reactors. That is about as far as my technological knowledge goes.

I really want to re-join the server again, It was probably the best server that I ever joined. It would be appreciated if I was accepted, and thank you for taking the time to read and consider me.

My in game name is Frothem

I am interested in the server because I used to play on the original Lucki craft server, and when I saw that I couldn't connect to the server, I went to the Technic forums to see if there was anything about the server going down. I saw that It was closed and started looking for another server, while scrolling I saw Lucki craft 2.0 and thought that I might as well reapply.

My experience with playing mod-packs is fairly basic I am more of a magical player, but I am trying out the technological side of Minecraft. I know some Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, and Big Reactors. That is about as far as my technological knowledge goes.

I really want to re-join the server again, It was probably the best server that I ever joined. It would be appreciated if I was accepted, and thank you for taking the time to read and consider me.

Everyone from the old server is on the whitelist!

When i try to connect to the server it keeps saying: Mod Rejections [FMLMod:BigReactors{0.4.0.rc10},FMLMod:BiblioCraft{1.9.0}]

I have tried deleting everything and re-downloading the mod pack but that hasn't worked, any idea what is wrong?

On the server we have those versions, check the directory that the pack is installed to and see what versions of those mods you have.

IGN: BytingBits

I am interested in playing on this server mainly because of the mod list, as it includes all of my favourite mods and more. I also like a server with no-grief and no-PvP rules. I like a server with a strong sense of community and I feel that this is what Lucki Craft has to offer.

I have a lot of experience playing with mods, as I have been using Technic since early 2011. I have a lot of experience with mods such as ComputerCraft, Project Red (RedPower), Railcraft, Thermal Expansion, Galacticraft and others. 

IGN: BytingBits

I am interested in playing on this server mainly because of the mod list, as it includes all of my favourite mods and more. I also like a server with no-grief and no-PvP rules. I like a server with a strong sense of community and I feel that this is what Lucki Craft has to offer.

I have a lot of experience playing with mods, as I have been using Technic since early 2011. I have a lot of experience with mods such as ComputerCraft, Project Red (RedPower), Railcraft, Thermal Expansion, Galacticraft and others. 

Added to the whitelist!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated the modpack to fix a bunch of annoying bugs. As of now the only known bug is Mekanism's power system does not connect to Ender IO Conduits. Please avoid using Mekanism generators until I can find a set of versions that do not have this bug.

I would like you to add me to the whitelist  please

IGN Akkilles

If you could answer the other questions in the whitelist application I would be glad to.

Why are you interested in the server?

Do you have any previous experience with playing modpacks? If so, please give us a basic summery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is your IGN? Jmooo
Why are you interested in the server?  Looks like great mod pack and would love to join a small but active server
Do you have any previous experience with playing modpacks? If so, please give us a basic summary.

I've played most modpacks starting from IC2, BC, to AE and TC.  Plus many more.  

What is your IGN? Jmooo

Why are you interested in the server?  Looks like great mod pack and would love to join a small but active server

Do you have any previous experience with playing modpacks? If so, please give us a basic summary.

I've played most modpacks starting from IC2, BC, to AE and TC.  Plus many more.  

Added to the whitelist!

• 4 weeks later...

What is your IGN? Phantom329

Why are you interested in the server? Good mod pack, whitelist, community

Do you have any previous experience with playing modpacks? If so, please give us a basic summery. Started playing with every mod since MC 1.0

Added! Welcome to the community!

• 1 month later...