(AotBT 1.0.12a) Whitelisted Server no mods removed

Zeosyn

I am hosting a small white-listed Attack of the B-Team server with 20 slots. Looking to build a friendly community of friends to play MC with.

Application

IGN:

Reason you want to join my server?:

Do you have a Steam profile?:

Rules

No griefing
No stealing

No cheating

No harassment

No spamming

No mass world destruction
Pranks ARE allowed but nothing to serious.

Failure to follow ANY of these rules will result in a permanent ban from my AotBT server, along with any other server I host in the future.

IGN:  Toastlord101

Reason: I would rather play multiplayer than single player and any server that I've been on that wasn't white-listed was worse than single player :/

Steam: Toastlord101

You have been added to the server, respond to my friend request on steam for server info.

IGN: Roo_day

Reason: I enjoy aotbt, and want to be able to play on a multiplayer server. Singleplayer was too lonely.

Steam: no steam

edit: apparently I don't even know my own ign... corrected from rew_day to roo_day

Edited by rewday

IGN = SUBxMotionZ

Age = 18

Reason = All the servers have been shut down to lack of players joining. so im looking for a new one to play on

Steam SUBxMotionZ

You have been added to the server, accept my steam request for the server information.

IGN: BlkDragon

Reason you want to join my server?: I'd like to play on a small server to just hang out and build.

Do you have a Steam profile?: No

You have been added to the server to join the server use the syn-craft.ddns.net

IGN: Roo_day

Reason: I enjoy aotbt, and want to be able to play on a multiplayer server. Singleplayer was too lonely.

Steam: no steam

edit: apparently I don't even know my own ign... corrected from rew_day to roo_day

You have been added to the server use syn-craft.ddns.net to connect