Get to know each other thread

Tomprower

Hello ! Ok now tell us about yourself :P (<--jk'ing)

Im not going to share any real life info as I don't know people well here all I'll say is I've played minecraft for about 2 months and have stayed with a single community all that way. My global name wherever I am is hindos so remember that ;) ! I like building large constructions and masterpieces which are not only aesthetical but functional, like my game zone- included all minigames I could think of. Im getting the hang of redstone and people and one person in particular on incurus are showing me how to use it better, including not-gate locks :D . Anyway I don't reall enjoy yogcast very much so I was looking for a better alternative, thus I stumbled upon the Technic pack and waited patietnly for 2 weeks for it to update to 1.1 . And it did :D.

Nice to meet you Hindos. My name is Tom (In real life it's Kenneth), I've been playing MC since 1.5 and I found out about Technic when of course the Yogscast showcased it and I've been playing Technic since. I'm a modding whore because I never play MC without mods (it gets boring)

I am Mrpeanut188. MC, any forums any made, any type of website, and it usually isn't taken. I had a cracked MC for about a week. I shortly bought it. I have been playing MC since 1.2_01. I lost interest around 1.6.6, but no totally. Then when creative came out, I came back to it. Now I am obsessed. Started modding near 1.5. Beds suck BTW. I liked Crying Obsidian better.