Erebus: TPPI [Towny] [Test Pack Please Ignore Modpack] [Great Community] [Whitelist] [1.1.2a]

Minecraft username: PixelatedStone

How you found out about this server? Technicpack forums

Why you want to be on this sever? I've recently discovered this modpack and I wanna play It in multiplayer and without pluguins and griefers

What are you planning on doing on the server? Create a place with too much aura nodes (From Thaumcraft), purify the tainted biome(s) of the world and do a mana factory for the Botania users

Your favourite minecraft mod? Thaumcraft

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Officialjake
How you found out about this server? The technicpack forums
Why you want to be on this sever? The server looks outstanding and I want to join a town.
What are you planning on doing on the server? I plan on focusing around computercraft to offer my programming skills as a service to those less inclined in that area.
Your favourite minecraft mod? Computercraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: ELPOLLOLOCO28
How you found out about this server?: Just searching for a whitelisted TPPI server
Why you want to be on this sever?: I like the sense of community a whitelisted server has and I would like to learn this mod pack with other people
What are you planning on doing on the server?: I would like to try a little of everything and find something I really like and kinda go from there.
Your favourite minecraft mod?: Tekkit Classic was one of my favorites of all time because of the huge amount of stuff to do and I knew almost everything inside that pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Jean831Crafter

I was looking for a server with many mods and no single player game is very boring I better decide to join this beautiful server with mods and thus be able to record video to witness the server
which are my favorite mods? I'm not good with that one is better than another I used them all if you build and come to this server to create my world
I am only like Modpacks tekkit lite and TPPI, I do not like previous versions 1.4.5

Minecraft username: monster_RED

How you found out about this server? I simply search TPPI server and i think that it is a good server unlike other server with a good community.

Why you want to be on this sever? I want to be in this server for learn about TPPI because i like this mod pack and his different aspect but i don't know how to start my game and the good thinks to know about TPPI, and i think that a whitelisted server is the best think for learn about this modpack.

What are you planning on doing on the server? In this server i would like to explore a maximum of this modpack, know a maximum of this modpack and make me friends for playing in this server with him.

Your favourite minecraft mod? My favorite mod, i think it is tinker construct or thaumcraft.

PS:I'm French =D

minecraft username: captain_britain_

How you found out about this server? this post

Why you want to be on this sever? no griefing 

What are you planning on doing on the server? expanding kyle.co and trying out new mods

Your favourite minecraft mod? open blocks and all tech such as mekanism and ic2

• 2 weeks later...

minecraft username: Nisafei

How you found out about this server? The technic forums, this post to be exact

Why you want to be on this sever? The no griefing and whitelist

What are you planning on doing on the server? Finding a cool area to hermit it up and build a cool project of some kind. Not exactly sure what yet, the terrain will decide!

Your favourite minecraft mod? Thats a tough one, soo many awesome mods out there. I love carpenters blocks though, and I really enjoy thaumcraft..Ooh and Tinkers Construct.

EDIT: If the server is closed (not sure what the TPPI is currently closed comment was in reference to) Then putting it up on the OP would be ideal, or getting the forum locked *nods*  If it is not then disregard.

Edited by Nisafei

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Kush_Lord

How you found out about this server? I found it when I was browsing for TPPI servers online. 

Why you want to be on this sever? I wan't to be here because I like the TPPI modpack and because this server is whitelisted there won't be much griefing going on.

What are you planning on doing on the server? I am planning on making a good looking base and building factories within it. 

Your favourite minecraft mod? I can't really say I have only one favorite. My favorites are Mekanism, Bigreactors, Project Red a.k.a redpower and Applied Energistics.

Minecraft username: jpcguy89

How you found out about this server?

TPPI Server List

Why you want to be on this sever?

I think the most important part of a server is the community, and you guys seem to be trying to make yours a great one ;)

What are you planning on doing on the server?

Learning about all the things I can do with mods! Building great fears of technology! GETTING A PORTAL GUN *passes out* (saw the portal gun listed when I was watching the loading bar going through the files, and booted TPPI for the first time. Haven't gotten to play it yet.)

Your favourite minecraft mod?

i've only played on the Geek & Sundry server, which is Vanilla, so I'm really looking to finding one!

• 1 month later...

Minecraft username: peyt1212

How you found out about this server? I found this server while looking for whitelisted servers on the forums.

Why you want to be on this sever? I would like to be on this server because whitelisted servers are generally friendlier and safe.

What are you planning on doing on the server? I am a little of a noob to TPPI and I was planning on spreading my wings so to speak and learn more about it.

Your favourite minecraft mod: Any mod like Pam's kitchen that adds a ton more farming aspects to the game including (in TPPI) forestry 

Thanks for taking your time to help.

-peyt1212 

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Eegxeta

How you found out about this server? I saw it in the forums.

Why you want to be on this sever? I like the server rules and the promise of an active and friendly community

What are you planning on doing on the server? Build a cool base, learn about the mods I'm not familiar with yet, generally have fun, the usual.

Your favorite minecraft mod? I like mods that add technology to the game like IC2, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, etc.  I honestly couldn't pick a specific one because so many work together so well. Although if I had to pick one I would pick treecapitator, because it should have been a thing from the beginning.