..i am getting really annoyed with 1.6.4 (added packs)

soderquist1

last time i was on my world i logged off near my quarry but now it no longer shows up as a playable world. i have am2 1.2 quarry plus and ender io installed. i never got a crash for this because it isnt a crash to begin with. it worked good last time i was on it then today i go to play it and my world just wont show up or even load with mc edit. i really hope the new version of tekkit turns out more stable then this one because this is getting a bit frustrating when every time i go to do something the game either crashes on me or something like this happens were the world is no longer playable.. so if someone has some suggestions that might help then it would be really appreciate the help because i really don't enjoy having to start over all the time. could this particular issue be related to the combo of the quarry in the witchwood because i never had this problem with this quarry before and the silk touch ability for it is really nice to have but more so the pump to remove all liquids and greatly reduce the lag that flowing liquids causes like oil and lava which lava is the worst.

Hi there

I am sorry I cannot offer your a solution to your problem, however, I'd like to suggest the following:

• Make your text more readable by not writing in one single block, but rather using carriage returns and such to make paragrahps. It will be much easier to read
  • In order to help we need information about your modpack. Is it custom? Is it Tekkit? What is the API URL for that particular modpack? Did you do it yourself or someone else? What is the name of it? (because you mention Tekkit, but also that you installed something)
  • Are you sure you have no logs? You might not "crash" in the traditional sense, but something appreas to happen with this world as soon as you log out (at least this is my guess).
  • Does it happen all the time? (like you open a world, play with it for 5 minutes, then log out and try to play it again)
  • Do you think it only happens after a long while (and therefore might be somehow related to a certain block you are using which corrupts the world?

Sorry, it is the only thing I can think of at the moment....