WHITELISTED SERVER, PVP ON, 15 SLOTS

Hello me and my friend started new aotbt server and we're looking for 15 players to come play with us .

Application :

IGN ?

How old are you ?

What's you're experience with aotbt ?

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) ?

Ip: atkofthebteam.bounceme.net

Rules :

PVP allowed but be mature about it ( team ups are allowed )

No stealling ,

No mass world destruction , 

No grieffing ,

No commands 

Edited by Enderdragonchannel

IGN: doom_man1214

How old are you: 16

What's you're experience with aotbt: I have a basic know how of all the mods and i really know the tech mods 

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ): yes every day unless i have work or family things

Coments: I want a whitelisted server so me and 2 other friends can start youtubeing 
Edited by doomman1214

IGN: doom_man1214

How old are you: 16

What's you're experience with aotbt: I have a basic know how of all the mods and i really know the tech mods 

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ): yes every day unless i have work or family things

Coments: I want a whitelisted server so me and 2 other friends can start youtubeing Putting you on whitelist but what is ign of you're friend so he can also join in

IGN ? BigCrackers

How old are you ? 15

What's you're experience with aotbt? Well I've been playing this since around March, I've gotten to know every mod very well and just would like to play with new people

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) ? Yes pretty much every day

THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR MY FRIEND they cant seam to reply to this post

IGN: oscarrogers32

Experience with aotbt: come tecnhogly things like mine factory reloaded, i have a knowledge of building certian blocks and using them correctly, sound knowledge of the mod, i am good at glactic craft

Time I can play: As Often as i can like to play when doom_man1214 is on and i am a youtuber

Experience with aotbt: come tecnhogly things like mine factory reloaded, i have a knowledge of building certian blocks and using them correctly, sound knowledge of the mod, i am good at glactic craft

Time I can play: As Often as i can like to play when doom_man1214 is on and i am a youtuber

OK come in

Ok come in

IGN ? alexcastleactor

How old are you ? 18

What's you're experience with aotbt ? I am very experienced in most everything of AOTBT But I do need to look in wikis every once in a while with the 'New' stuff

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) ? YES, Quite regularly actually, 

Im also wanting a friend of mine to play...

IGN ? dilunq2000

How old are you ? 15

What's you're experience with aotbt ? I have been playing it for almost a year, Love Necromancy and Red Power Stuff and Archaeology 

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) ? Yes, Same amount as Alex

IGN ? alexcastleactor

How old are you ? 18

What's you're experience with aotbt ? I am very experienced in most everything of AOTBT But I do need to look in wikis every once in a while with the 'New' stuff

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) ? YES, Quite regularly actually, 

Im also wanting a friend of mine to play...

IGN ? dilunq2000

How old are you ? 15

What's you're experience with aotbt ? I have been playing it for almost a year, Love Necromancy and Red Power Stuff and Archaeology 

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) ? Yes, Same amount as Alex

Come in

IGN :  shanemuffy12

How old are you : 12 (but mature)  coming 13 in january

What's you're experience with aotbt :  i have a very good experiance with the mods

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) :i will most likely play everyday :D

Ip: atkofthebteam.bounceme.net                      :D

Edited by shanemuffy12

IGN :  shanemuffy12

How old are you : 12 (but mature)  coming 13 in january

What's you're experience with aotbt :  i have a very good experiance with the mods

Are you planing to play this server requlary ( if not, how much ) :i will most likely play everyday :D

Ip: atkofthebteam.bounceme.net                      :D

Come in