[1.0.12a] Attack of RaDCraft [Survival][10 Slot][Whitelist][No Archimedes Ships]

On the 1st of January 2015 I started a new Attack of the BTeam server with the intention of hosting one server with one world without any map resets or pack changes for at least an entire year. Currently we have less than a handfull of active players and we're looking to bump that number to between 10 and 20.

4U1nUWx.png?1

At the moment we're working on building a small town/village with many other plans for the future of the server, as well as starting an economy using Artifice coins.

qxR2brW.png?1

The server rules are as follows.

- Mob Griefing is off and the difficulty is set to easy for a more relaxed and fun game.

- Player griefing and theft will not be tolerated and will result in an instant ban from the server.

- If you are building in the town, please leave a reasonable amount of space next to other peoples builds so they can add decorations/expand.

- PvP is turned on but do not abuse it.

- Let's Players and Streaming are welcome.

- Archimedes Ships is disabled due to being horribly unstable.

7juYLXD.png?1

If this sounds like something you're interested in being a part of, please introduce yourself and leave your username in this thread to be added to the whitelist. If approved you will be able to connect to AttackOfRaDcraft.playat.ch.

SXCbNJE.png?1

Edited by thedansixx

You three have all been added to the whitelist.

At this point I am no longer going to be adding more members to the whitelist. I'll see how the current batch of members goes and re accept applications if and when I decide we need more members. Thanks