Black hole chest?

Looking through Nei, i noticed this chest.

Its rather odd, It just seems to be a huge chest, Looks neat as well, however looking around on google and the minecraft forums, as well as here, yielded no results with actually finding the recipe, nor the mod that this chest belongs to, so i'm wondering if anyone here knows of it?

By the way; I have attempted to look at the recipe book in game. Not that stupid...

Its disabled in SSP and SMP unless you enable it in the config file or give it to yourself with creative mode. It was disabled by the mod author due to how over powered the chest would be in normal play. As the main purpose of it was for adventure type maps or other specialty type maps.

The issue with SMP is that the chest dose not work as any item beyond the first page is deleted when you close the chest or destroy it.

As for the mod, the latest version of tubestuff that will be in a future version of tekkit 3 comes with even more items like the blackhole chest. For example their is the duplicator that will freely provide a unlimited amount of any item you place in it. Which cannot be crafted and is designed for use in vending machines. He also added a incinerator which will destroy anything piped into it that can be crafted.

Just a helpful tip:

If you try to add stuff to page two and beyond (once the page has been created) or try to pick up an item, all items there will appear. It doesn't delete items, it's just buggy/glitchy. I've never had and problems with the chest, and it's an amazing chest! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

how do i enable it, i cant find anything about it in the config?

Mac: 1.go to "all my files"2. search "Library" 3. Go in library-->application support-->techninc launcher-->tekkit-->config 4. look for Imibis Core 5. change black hole chest enable=true

PC: 1. press the sart button2. search "Run"3. In run type "%appdata% 4. go to techninc launcher-->tekkit-->config5.look for Imibis Core 6. change black hole chest enable=true

Its disabled in SSP and SMP unless you enable it in the config file or give it to yourself with creative mode. It was disabled by the mod author due to how over powered the chest would be in normal play. As the main purpose of it was for adventure type maps or other specialty type maps.

The issue with SMP is that the chest dose not work as any item beyond the first page is deleted when you close the chest or destroy it.

As for the mod, the latest version of tubestuff that will be in a future version of tekkit 3 comes with even more items like the blackhole chest. For example their is the duplicator that will freely provide a unlimited amount of any item you place in it. Which cannot be crafted and is designed for use in vending machines. He also added a incinerator which will destroy anything piped into it that can be crafted.

duplicators and incinerators are in tekkit right now. Just no crafting recipe.

• 7 months later...

ok you can activate the black hole chest when you go in the confiq folder then search the immibis.cfg this you open with notepad++ or editor (notepad++ is better) therer you search This:

B:tubestuff.enableBlackHoleChest=false

then type that its so

B:tubestuff.enableBlackHoleChest=true

its only the true then its go^^

ok you can activate the black hole chest when you go in the confiq folder then search the immibis.cfg this you open with notepad++ or editor (notepad++ is better) therer you search This:

B:tubestuff.enableBlackHoleChest=false

then type that its so

B:tubestuff.enableBlackHoleChest=true

its only the true then its go^^

Don't you think it'd still be useful if this thread ended like 7 months ago?