TechnicPack.net is down !?!?!?!

rossheadford

As much as I hate to say it this is almost the norm anymore. I'm not sure if its the load, and resource changes are needed, or CloudFlare is getting DDos attacks again. They seem to have LARGE issues quite frequently over the past month and not just with Tekkit/technic stuff either.

it's simple, the technic team are too stupid to know how to run a website properly, their website is almost always down, I do not understand how people can be so incompetent to run a simple website, get your stuff together technic team.

Then go do it better.

Seriously, the launcher is open source, the website is simple, and there are many hosting providers that are free to start with. So there is no reason for you to not prove the technic team incompetent fools by doing it better.

Unless, of course, you're not giving a fair assessment of the situation...

it's simple, the technic team are too stupid to know how to run a website properly, their website is almost always down, I do not understand how people can be so incompetent to run a simple website, get your stuff together technic team.

Troll take thine self to another forum. We have no need of your kind here.

This week has actually not been a great one from an uptime point of view. Our monitoring software is showing ~95% uptime and an average of 2 seconds of response time during the past 7 days. That includes like the middle of the night, early morning, when people are at school. Those stats sound good if you're not familiar with performance monitoring, but they're really, really bad. We've rooted out one of the problems last night and are going to be investigating further today. sct has ported the launcher API and put it up in NodeJS on a separate cluster of hardware, and we've released a Beta launcher that uses it. A lot of changes are happening underneath the surface so that you don't have to deal with terrible uptime like this again, and we think you're going to start to see the fruits of that this weekend.