[1.7.10] Simplify! UN-OFFICIAL {Legend of Bluestone} [TOWNY PVP] [50 slots] [Simplify Modpack]

Simplify!- A hint of Vanilla!

IP: 192.99.151.163:25566

50 Slots.

Due to the lack of Simplify servers, I decided to make one. It's still very much in the works, but it is currently playable!  

Here's what you currently can enjoy:

tpa

back

sethome

hats

colorchat

Don't have Simplify? Get it here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/simplify-for-minecraft.555169

Server is currently only online on days that end in "Y."  Thank you for understanding. 

We are looking for mature players who want to have a good time. Preferably 14+.  This is and adult run server, so swearing should be expected.

This forum thread is a WIP. I will be improving it more once I feel the server is "done."

Thank you for your time, hope to see you ingame!

ogs5YGn.jpg

iKQFyg2.jpg

yr9w7RG.jpg

0MgSve9.jpg

As of 7:54 CST January 21st. We are now donating 90% of all donations directly to ChildsPlay.  The Gaming Charity.

Edited by SkellingtonJack

I'm sorry, but your server thread sucks. You're directly attacking my server, which isn't cool if you're advertiding this publically.

Thanks for reading the full page, including the part where it says the page was a WIP. 

As for directly attacking your server, I didn't even mention it anywhere.  I put the words "Because donating for tpa sucks" Which is true, and many many people will agree with me on it.  But I removed it because obviously it hurt your feelings.  Sorry about that.  As for "directly attacking" You coming to my page to tell me I suck IS a direct attack, because clearly you're stating it about my server.  

Forcing players to donate in order to enjoy the little things, such as /tpa and towny is your buisness.  But don't come flame my thread because myself and thousands of people happen to disagree with you.  If you think your average MC player is going to donate 15.00 for Tpa, I'm sorry to say but you'd be wrong.

Thank you for the bump. Please have a wonderful day sir.

Thanks for reading the full page, including the part where it says the page was a WIP. 

As for directly attacking your server, I didn't even mention it anywhere.  I put the words "Because donating for tpa sucks" Which is true, and many many people will agree with me on it.  But I removed it because obviously it hurt your feelings.  Sorry about that.  As for "directly attacking" You coming to my page to tell me I suck IS a direct attack, because clearly you're stating it about my server.  

Forcing players to donate in order to enjoy the little things, such as /tpa and towny is your buisness.  But don't come flame my thread because myself and thousands of people happen to disagree with you.  If you think your average MC player is going to donate 15.00 for Tpa, I'm sorry to say but you'd be wrong.

Thank you for the bump. Please have a wonderful day sir.

First off I would like to apologize for my rather rude and undignified forum post, I was in a particularly bad mood when I stumbled on your server. I'm perfectly fine with you making your own server but the /tpa remark just seemed tasteless and still does so props to removing it. Anyways, sorry about that incident before, I have edited the post, hope our servers can coexist!

First off I would like to apologize for my rather rude and undignified forum post, I was in a particularly bad mood when I stumbled on your server. I'm perfectly fine with you making your own server but the /tpa remark just seemed tasteless and still does so props to removing it. Anyways, sorry about that incident before, I have edited the post, hope our servers can coexist!

Thanks man! I completley understand. No worries!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their constant support!  You guys are awesome!  If it wasn't for you guys the server wouldn't be as wonderful as it is.  I tried hard to make a simple server based on the concept of Vanilla with basic commands; which was easy enough to do!  YOU GUYS make it awesome because it's your influence that makes such a great community!   Thank you guys again for everything!  I'm glad you guys think so highly of my server!

Everytime the server restarts it seems to Whitelist the server. Just thought I would point this out incase you forgot to turn something off or if the settings are set in a way that when it restarts it whitelists.

I enjoy the server! Very friendly players and staff. A close knit kind of community that I enjoy playing in. The server itself runs smoothly, every now and then you get a little block lag, but what server doesn't.

Everytime the server restarts it seems to Whitelist the server. Just thought I would point this out incase you forgot to turn something off or if the settings are set in a way that when it restarts it whitelists.

I enjoy the server! Very friendly players and staff. A close knit kind of community that I enjoy playing in. The server itself runs smoothly, every now and then you get a little block lag, but what server doesn't.

Whoa!  Looks like I forgot to shut off whitelist!

That's what I get for turning it on in a rush! I was quick to forget!

Thank you all for your kind words!  And thank you for enjoying the server!

I don't believe Treecapitator is enabled. With this ModPack when you cut a tree, it should cut down all logs above it - as well as remove the leafs instantly. This also should be done using any in-game axe including Tinkers Construct axes.

http://www.minecraftmods.com/treecapitator/

Unfortunately, TreeCapitator broke while when we updated the server, and we hadn't noticed it until you mentioned something.  Thank you very much for pointing that out!  A newly updated version of TreeCapitator will be uploaded shortly.