Mod Incompatibility???

domkalan

• Discord Moderator

This probably belongs in Platform Pagoda.

• Always provide the API URL or link to the custom modpack page when requesting assistance. Without that there is always a lot of guessing going on, which helps no one.
  • This error is often caused by having the wrong MC version selected in your pack settings.

Cant seem to solve this problem. I do not know what the issue is and I don't even know where to start to look what is wrong with it. I have uploaded my log from my last attempt here. Tehnic attempts to launch but then fails and reopens launcher

Follow what plowman said for proper support, however, that being said are you sure your downloaded your mods from an approved site?

[13:33:32] [main/ERROR]: There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class ahu (ahu) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is f812af2, in patch 746fe971. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?

That says you probably didn't.

Please post a link to the modpack and the original zip file for continued support.
Edited by CharZinta

• Discord Moderator

@CharZinta:

If you create a modpack archive with Forge for 1.7.10 and select MC 1.7.2 in your pack settings the Launcher will get the libraries and minecraft.jar for Forge/MC 1.7.2 and then try patching that with Forge 1.7.10. This results in unexpected classes and structures and throws that exact error. Now, this may not be what OP did, but it is highly likely. We won't know until he either admits that he corrected the version number and the pack works fine, or he posts his API URL and we can examine it ourselves.

@CharZinta:

If you create a modpack archive with Forge for 1.7.10 and select MC 1.7.2 in your pack settings the Launcher will get the libraries and minecraft.jar for Forge/MC 1.7.2 and then try patching that with Forge 1.7.10. This results in unexpected classes and structures and throws that exact error. Now, this may not be what OP did, but it is highly likely. We won't know until he either admits that he corrected the version number and the pack works fine, or he posts his API URL and we can examine it ourselves.

Thanks for the correction. I hadn't ever seen that error before and all the java I looked up pointed to a bad injection.

This probably belongs in Platform Pagoda.

• Always provide the API URL or link to the custom modpack page when requesting assistance. Without that there is always a lot of guessing going on, which helps no one.
  • This error is often caused by having the wrong MC version selected in your pack settings.

That is indeed where it belongs.  Moved from Cafe Lame, which is to post about regular MC.