Kickbuttkaleb12!

[1.0.12b]Frenzy Survival[Whitelist][No Banned Items][All Welcome!]

61 posts in this topic

Frenzy Survival Minecraft Server!

Hello! I am Kaleb! (AKA Wolfers) (AAKA KickButtKaleb12) and I am inviting everyone to my Attack of the B-Team server! Look below for details!

Server Rules

• NO Griefing /ban
  • NO Stealing /tempban
  • NO Pranks TO EXCESS! If the pranks get to grief point then its a nice hearty ban for a day.
  • Always help when in need, if you are at war then you don't have to just be nice!

IP: 192.99.46.97:26894

How Do I get whitelisted? Well it is simple! Fill out this easy little application and pop you can get on!

In Game Name:

Will you record(if yes channel link please):

Some extra details! We have no banned items, no plugins, we have about 99% uptime, and we welcome all.

However, we are looking for people who can be trusted and who can live in a town without accusing someone of a piece of dirt going missing!

Pictures(COMING SOON)

Adios, mi amigos!(Good bye my friends)

Edited by Kickbuttkaleb12!

rockhog

rockhogvine

99.9% chance not.

*edit*

Also you should probably correct where you said "invitig" :P

Edited by rockhog

rockhog

rockhogvine

99.9% chance not.

*edit*

Also you should probably correct where you said "invitig" :P

Thanks for pointing that out! I make mistakes when I type fast. I added you on skype.

Hello and i wold like to join your server my IGN is FireDragon356
I am 18 years old, and my skype username is Dragonjam  . . . 

sorry i will not be recording anything i am not a youtuber. (does this disqualify me)? 

i hope this is the proper place to post this :P

Nothing TO SEE here Keep Moving Sirs'

Edited by DragonJam

I'm sorry i changed my mind since i cannot be in 2 server Tekkit servers at once i decided to cancel my application . . . i simply don't have the time. i wold have simply deleted the application from this forum and be done but i don't know how to so i'm posting this instead i hope i have not wasted much of your time . . .

Edited by DragonJam

In Game Name: Luke123x2

Will you record(if yes channel link please):I may i was trying to start one up. the only thing is i do not have a screen capture software. But i just have my opening on. https://www.youtube.com/user/Luke123x2

Also is there /spawn  /wild  and one /sethome. Can you claim land

Edited by luke123x2

In Game Name: ob189

Skype name: feliwebe1

I don't record because I haven't found a good server yet, but I would definitively consider it if this server is trustworthy.

p.s. I am brothers with Luke123x2.

In Game Name: snereib

Will you record(if yes channel link please): nope

In Game Name: 35cap3ma5t3r

Will you record? I do some streaming on twitch every now and then. I am not very popular though. It is twitch.tv/35cap3ma5t3r

Message me whenever it is convenient to you and you can ask me anything. 

Thank you

35cap3ma5t3r

In Game Name: KirioNovus       (might change soon)

Will you record? nawhh dun think so ;)

I used to play a lot of this modpack at released but stopped cus of '''LIFE''' =D.

I made a mistake and i think i replied twice 

Edited by KirioNovus

In Game Name: Aconn12

Will you record(if yes channel link please): I more than likely wont. sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SlayG123
      Hazelnut is a modpack focused on challenging survival. There is a server associated with the modpack. There are no rules.

Install the modpack to join. (IP is saved)
      Click me to visit the modpack page

• By Linc7991
      Together We Thrive A Cooperative TFC Server  
      What is Together We Thrive?
      Together We Thrive is a modpack built upon the overhaul mod, Terrafirmacraft. The modpack has been has been around for a while, but has just recently reopened for everyone to join in. The main focus, is forming together with other players to survive a harsh world.  
      Mods:
      Terrafirmacraft Merchants Smart Moving Archimedes' Ships Discord:
         Feel free to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/mNtyhDF
      FAQ:
      Q - How do I protect my land? A - In order to protect your land, you must at least obtain a single copper nugget. Copper nuggets can be found anywhere in the world and relatively easy. Use the /sell command to sell one, and then you can use /town new [name] to make yourself a town to protect the land.  
      Q - What's the server IP? A - The official server is already listed on the modpack client. Alternatively, check out our server listing for info: http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers/2395-together-we-thrive  
      Q - Why is the night so dark? A - That is due to the Hardcore Darkness mod. It was added to add more danger to the game, however, it's still in debate if we'll keep it. If you'd like to comment on it, join our discord to find a google form.  
      How to Play: It's very easy! Just pick up the modpack below and you can find the server already listed on multiplayer!

Server Pack:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/together-we-thrive.735357
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By fudgekid100
      i am hosting a private server for a few people just comment your in game name and Skype so I can add you to the white-list and send you the ip address