Small Scale Recruitment Thread - Big Dig

Torezu

This thread is reserved for people looking for one or two other people to play privately with. It's strictly for small scale private games, so no more than 4 people, including the host. Anyone found using this thread to circumvent the posting guidelines for server posts will be humiliated and flamed, then banned. The order of those actions may change.

Don't post here a dozen times telling different people you'll play with them. If you're looking for that kind of gameplay, go to the server section and find one.

After you have secured your contingent of people to play with, at the mods' discretion your post(s) may be deleted. On that note, people caught bumping this thread because they're "still looking for other people" will be subjected to the same treatment as those attempting to use this for larger server posts. Feel free to edit your post, but don't keep adding more posts.

Finally, we recommend stating your basic info in your recruitment thread. That includes especially the following:
- Number of people desired
- Active time zone and times
- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)
- Any inactive mods/items you may have

Hey guys, I am looking for 3 other people to play with.I recently got a dedicated server hosted through CreeperHost. I am looking for some guys to play with. The version I will be running is 1.3.9 and you must have Skype, speak understandable English, and actively want to play. Please PM me the following application:

IRL Name:

Skype Name:

Minecraft Name:

Why my server:

Timezone:

Thank you for your time,

Colten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone I have just started my own BigDig server and am looking for find a few people who are like minded and fun. 

We currently are working on a town hub just me and one other by building our homes. so not much has been done yet.

Server: We currently playing old fashion survival. no plugins just friends building and farming materials like the game was meant to be played

if your interested please PM me ill get back to you as soon as I can so we can discuss any further questions concerns. and if we make a good fit ill give you the server information thanks 

• 3 months later...