CraftBukkit FileNotFoundException

williamngrhm

Question

Title: CraftBukkit FileNotFoundException

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: 1.7.0_05

Description of Problem:

I recently upgraded to the 3.0.4 server and have noticed the error "Could not get information about this CraftBukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?: FileNotFoundException" in my log files. It has been causing an issue with some mods that are now telling me that my craftbukkit is out of date and that I need to upgrade. Thinking that it might help I backed up all my server files into a different folder and started a fresh server, only to have the same problem. Is there something I need to do differently or is there a way to change the bukkit and craftbukkit versions? I found the folder for each in the tekkit.jar file, but copying in new ones didn't change anything

Error Messages:

Could not get information about this CraftBukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?: FileNotFoundException

Error Log:

2012-06-27 11:12:12 [iNFO] This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-jenkins-CraftBukkit-98 (MC: 1.2.5) (Implementing API version 1.2.5-R1.3-MCPC-SNAPSHOT)

2012-06-27 11:12:13 [WARNING] Could not get information about this CraftBukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?: FileNotFoundException

11 answers to this question

ok, for example :

2012-06-27 11:38:30 [iNFO] [Towny] Database: [Load] flatfile [save] flatfile

2012-06-27 11:38:30 [sEVERE] [Towny Error] Unable to read CraftBukkit Version.

2012-06-27 11:38:30 [sEVERE] [Towny Error] Towny requires version 2149 or higher.

2012-06-27 11:38:30 [iNFO] [Towny] Disabling Towny v0.80.1.0

2012-06-27 11:38:30 [iNFO]

and version 2149 is 1.2.5-R1.0

so if I'm running 1.3 how do I make mods see that I'm running 1.3?

ok. I will give that a shot. Out of curiosity, is there a way to paste in different craftbukkit versions into the tekkit.jar file? I tried it with a fresh copy on a spare computer and it still came up with the 1.2.5-R1.3 so I'm guessing I missed something if it's possible.

Right now i am mad. The same exact thing happen to me. I was playing on my server which is amazing and me and my friends have paid countless hours on, and boom computer crashes, no reason. I reboot my computer and i try to run the server again and it gives me this same thread error. Please someone help i reeeeeaaaally want my server back :3