Low FPS In Tekkit.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have had the same problem for awhile now and i fixed it the other day. Stathol's method works, my method is the same but with less steps. What you want to do is right-click on the technic launcher and select run with( and then select the GPU you want OR choose default graphics processor and select the one you want). Easy as pie, hopes this helps :)

• 5 months later...

I have about 7-12 fps before this monster update It was at least 70fps. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7730M for a graphics card. I have looked all around my AMD properties and I have no clue how to fix it. I tried going to my computer and disabling my Inter HD 4k graphics card but that was a mistake it didn't work. I have a 64 bit WIndows 7.

I have about 7-12 fps before this monster update It was at least 70fps. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7730M for a graphics card. I have looked all around my AMD properties and I have no clue how to fix it. I tried going to my computer and disabling my Inter HD 4k graphics card but that was a mistake it didn't work. I have a 64 bit WIndows 7.

So why would you bump a 3 month old thread?

• 6 years later...