In A World That Machines Do the Work.

Dcww

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, not the Dev build or the Rec. build. To be honest, I'm not using the Technic launcher anymore, since whenever there's a mod update, I don't know what else I have to update to update or add a mod. I don't even know whatever they've put into the .jar. So since MultiMC came out, I've been installing mods on 1.2.5 on my own, I've configured all the configs and ID's to keep my NEI list clean and I've arranged the ID's like so, that everything from addons are close to the items from their respective main mods. And now I can easily update something that needs to be installed into the .jar without leaving unnecessary files in it which might corrupt the .jar if it was left in.

And now with all these mods and a working 4k ID's fix in Forge, I can make a fucking awesome super modpack for Minecraft 1.2.5+ SSP.

Nope, not the Dev build or the Rec. build. To be honest, I'm not using the Technic launcher anymore, since whenever there's a mod update, I don't know what else I have to update to updaye or add a mod. I don't even know whatever they've put into the .jar. So since MultiMC came out, I've been installing mods on 1.2.5 on my own, I've configured all the configs and ID's to keep my NEI list clean and I've arranged the ID's like so, that everything from addons are close to the items from their respective main mods. And now I can easily update something that needs to be installed into the .jar without leaving unnecessary files in it which might corrupt the .jar if it was left in.

And now with all these mods and a working 4k ID's fix in Forge, I can make a fucking awesome super modpack for Minecraft 1.2.5+ SSP.

I guess that's the perfect solution, too bad I'm too lazy to bother not using Technic.

Wow so much can happen in a short time :/ But when there is a long wait there is a big reward, usually. So we hope to be able to post a update on Asimov's Mansion. If you have not seen already please check out our other topic. Right below this one: The Ultra Skyblock.

Thank You to all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, sadly I have gotten a bit busy the past few weeks, will try and get going again, if you guys have not heard I build websites now so, been a bit busy latley :P Thank you for being pacient. More will also come on the other maps. Sorry again! We would love some people that wanted to help out, anyways. Just had to check in!

I have just finished ALL of the computer programs that I can use up to this point. The door/gates server, which watches ALL of the openings in the mansion. We are wanting to add lock down support too. The security server, which makes sure all computers are communicating correctly and that no foreign computer id trys to send out any red-net signals. The light server, which tracks the statuses of ALL of the lights in the mansion. Every light circuit is counted as a separate status. So all rooms are on there own statuses. The status board for the light server was a but tricky so we choose the major light circuits like the hall lights, lobby lights and ect. Then some major room lights (example: The Nuclear Room Lights). The nuclear server, which watches the nuclear reactors EXTREMELY close, we monitor the output, the heat, what is all inside. Also in case of nuclear melt down we have set up backup systems that will enable a force field around the reactor to help or stop the blast from blowing up the house and containment chamber. The chamber is only if they melt down before the backup systems come online. The machine server, which tells us the status of all of the machines in the machine. If they are on or off. If there are receiving enough power. If there storage power is at a good amount. How long they have been running. We are also adding a little thing to it for a little extra and that is to count the total input of items and the total output of items. At this point of writing this much I do not remember what else there was that we did XD It is getting late here so typing this did not help me out in any case. Once I add more of the machines and stuff to the servers then I will make another video.

• 2 weeks later...

I will not be posting anymore updates for a while, thus for two reasons, it is starting to become a pain to post them, and because the post seems to have lost its interest, I might still release the map once it is done, not sure. That will be all, Thank you all who supported the project, see you when its finished.

I will not be posting anymore updates for a while, thus for two reasons, it is starting to become a pain to post them, and because the post seems to have lost its interest, I might still release the map once it is done, not sure. That will be all, Thank you all who supported the project, see you when its finished.

I hope you did still release.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Long time no see... *Gasp*... I miss this project.. Good old days. I think I am going to start this again but not on such a.. large scale. Thoughts on what I should do differently? More advanced computer system of course :P

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...