Efficient EMC Generator?

Or a dark room that picks up the flowers as soon as they are spawned by using a deployer with bone meal on grass. Almost all of these types of generators require condensers. Are these banned on your server as well?

Nope, the only thing banned on my server are energy collectors. What's THE most efficient EMC gen?

Macerating blaze rods is the most stupid... 5 powder for each grind... its what, 160% efficient?

250%; the math isn't hard. 1 blaze rod grinded = 2.5x it's input. We can't really incorporate EU cost as there is no standard rate for this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av8qymsPh1AOdEwxTmpxelpqX1VOTHdRT3dMaTZIS1E#gid=0

Bottom right I calculate efficiency, without heed to EU cost in maceration.

Still, exploiting the difference in macerated blazerods is nice, but milk generators are by far more easily set up in the beginning (though itdepends if you find blaze-rods easier to find than diamonds).

This is efficiency per stroke dependant on EMC going into the product, but as milk and soup have no prerequisite in terms of alternate inputs (barring the mooshroom) they tend to be fantastic early on and quite effective. I tried it out for a bit and got 4 cows in a cycle using two EE condensers, and it worked wonderfully. Stacks of diamond blocks over a couple hours, and I ended up giving up on EE at that point.

when i get back to my computer ill see if i can shot a video, but 4 stacks of sugar cane = 1 diamond

All well and good, but the speed of sugar cane growth = god awful.

Milk/soup generator operates as fast as you can click. It also scales, so any argument about size of reed farm is defeated as well. The only factor is the starting lineup and knowing how to make RP2 items, but this is offset by you not having to know how to code Lua.

for a=1,7 do

for e=1,31 do

turtle.forward()

turtle.dig()

end

turtle.turnLeft()

turtle.forward()

turtle.turnLeft()

for i=1,31 do

turtle.forward()

turtle.dig()

end

turtle.turnRight()

turtle.forward()

turtle.forward()

turtle.turnRight()

end

turtle.turnRight()

for o=1,21 do

turtle.forward()

end

turtle.turnLeft()

turtle.back()

for u=1,6 do

turtle.select((u))

turtle.drop()

end

That's the code for the turtles, the farm in this instance is 20 x 30.

The farm is laid out like so:

x = sugarcane

o=water

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

xxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

Simply add a loop and to keep it continually harvesting.

Also, the great thing about this farm is that while the automation requires some knowledge of how to code in lua, and 3 diamonds, if you are ok with manual harvesting, then this farm can be one of the first things set up in your world.

• 3 months later...

I find block breakers easy to use, lava on one side, water on the other, when they mix, they give cobblestone, one gives 1 emc per second, I set up about 25 of these under ground. I'm no good at explaining this. Watch "mo cobblestone" for tekkit with duncan

Two recommendations. 1: 2 condenser, 6 filters, 8 tubes, ~10 redstone, timer, 3 deployers and 3 cows. trap the cows in place, put deployers facing the cows. Put a filter (targeting milk buckets) taking out of the deployer, into a tube and into the condenser. Set condenser to empty buckets, have a filter taking empty buckets out of the condenser and back into the deployer. Set up 3 or these, 2 sharing 1 corner and 1 on top. set it so if there is no room for buckets in the first condenser they will go into the second condenser. Set that to whatever you want. Wire up everything (filters and deployers)with redstone and set timer to minimum(0.2seconds).

I find this produces about 1/3 as much as a full collector array.

Second (i split them up)

Macerate blaze rods (have condenser set to blaze rods, pneumatic tube them into a rotary macerator powered by an LV solar and batbox. Pneumatic tube the powder into the condenser.

I set this up on my server and made 40 diamond blocks in a few hours of playing.

Second (i split them up)

Macerate blaze rods (have condenser set to blaze rods, pneumatic tube them into a rotary macerator powered by an LV solar and batbox. Pneumatic tube the powder into the condenser.

I set this up on my server and made 40 diamond blocks in a few hours of playing.

If you can fit it in one post, don't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

or...

basically, this is what happens when a glitch with just EE happens. harvest ring is seeing that there is a top one, so harvests a non-existant cane, generating insane amounts of reeds in seconds, and the ped is to automate; just stand there with the harvest ring in your hand the the BHB in the condenser and watch the EMC pour in.