Thank you. From:The Community To:The Technic/Tekkit Crew

MetalWorks3

Question

I'm new to the forums so i'm sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place.

So Tekkit just official got released and I'v been looking at the forums,and what I saw is people complaining about what hasn't been done,people bitching about then stuff is going to come out,and just general idiocy.And I realized,You guys work your asses off to make Minecraft an enjoyable experience for us.

I'm going to say something you guys (the Tekkit and Technic guys) probably don't hear nearly enough.From the bottom of my heart....Thank You all so much.I almost quit Minecraft around the time of 1.8.1.But then I saw the Technic Pack and after i started using it,it made my experience so much better.You guys work so hard for a community that generally just bitches about dumb stuff.So Thank You all.Anyone that helps out with the Technic Pack,Tekkit,and the Technic Launcher(which is extremely bad ass).

2 answers to this question

Don't Worry MetalWorks3 those are just noobs/trolls and ever modder has to deal with those. You'll find there's a lot of people like you that really appreciate the work and effort that has gone into the mod. Also the technic guys aren't 'up in the clouds'[not quoting u] kinda guys (or perhaps one of them isn't a guy?! :o ) so they really listen to what the community has to say which = awesome ;) . Furthermore this should be in the off topic section ::) and you shouldn't sign your posts as that's against dah rulez. You seem like a nice guy so welcome to the technic forums *super epic cool banner logo thing*

Don't Worry MetalWorks3 those are just noobs/trolls and ever modder has to deal with those. You'll find there's a lot of people like you that really appreciate the work and effort that has gone into the mod. Also the technic guys aren't 'up in the clouds'[not quoting u] kinda guys (or perhaps one of them isn't a guy?! :o ) so they really listen to what the community has to say which = awesome ;) . Furthermore this should be in the off topic section ::) and you shouldn't sign your posts as that's against dah rulez. You seem like a nice guy so welcome to the technic forums *super epic cool banner logo thing*

Thank You very much:D