Chickenchunks help urgent crashes my server

Hello I have been running into an issue and im pretty sure it is chicken chunks causing the issue making the server crash would anyone mind looking at my logs?

This is what it says when i log into the server or when anyone does http://pastebin.com/yVZDic5R  All it does is have you fall into a void please help and this is my chicken chunks config file http://pastebin.com/ix3SqH6W any help is greatly appreciated! 

• Discord Moderator

Possible chunk corruption? Try renaming your world folder temporarily and see if the server starts up. If it still doesn't you may have a corrupted mod. If it does start then you likely have a chunk corruption of some sort. You haven't provided enough log data to isolate it any further.

Possible chunk corruption? Try renaming your world folder temporarily and see if the server starts up. If it still doesn't you may have a corrupted mod. If it does start then you likely have a chunk corruption of some sort. You haven't provided enough log data to isolate it any further.

The sever starts but crashes once a player joins and what other info do you need? and i do believe it is a chunk corruption what do i do to fix that?

Edited by sledgemasterrrr

• Discord Moderator

Please provide a link to your custom modpack page or API URL so that we may investigate further.

As for the chunk corruption there are usually two options. You can either delete the chunk or delete the region. The former is less destructive than the latter. This can typically be accomplished by using the MCEdit tool.