Cache File Not Loading Correctly

SolarWind

Hey guys, so I'm relatively new to the Technic community, and of course, I have a problem with creating my first modpack. If you were to download it, you would notice that it runs fine and well, really smoothly, even, right until you get to the title screen and realize it's vanilla 1.7.10. Why? I don't know. The only thing that seems suspicious is that when I looked at the newly installed mopack file, the cache file didn't have a zipped version of all the mods in it. Instead, it had a zipped version of the modpack itself. Now, I don't know why. I followed all the directions. I used WinRAR to zip it, and didn't use any complex zipping options. The only thing I did was rename it. And yes, it's a .zip file, not a .rar file.

Hey guys, so I'm relatively new to the Technic community, and of course, I have a problem with creating my first modpack. If you were to download it, you would notice that it runs fine and well, really smoothly, even, right until you get to the title screen and realize it's vanilla 1.7.10. Why? I don't know. The only thing that seems suspicious is that when I looked at the newly installed mopack file, the cache file didn't have a zipped version of all the mods in it. Instead, it had a zipped version of the modpack itself. Now, I don't know why. I followed all the directions. I used WinRAR to zip it, and didn't use any complex zipping options. The only thing I did was rename it. And yes, it's a .zip file, not a .rar file.

Please pastebin all logs files

Please post a TECHNIC link to your mod pack

Please post a full download link for your mod pack (IE Download.com or copy.com .. etc)