RAM Issue?

Kondotose

I'm trying to play Realm of Mianite from the Technic Launcher but it's extremely laggy, I've went into options and changed the amount of allocated RAM to 6GB thinking this was the issue, and while I run it I keep a check on my Task Manager/Performance screen and the CPU Usage goes high and the Memory peaks out a lot even set at 6GB and it crashes the game for some reason?

Another off topic question, does anyone know why the luggage is a blank/invisible texture for me?

SPECS :

GTX 760

8GB RAM

Intel i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz

Oh and this is with all settings turned to FAST, nothing extra or on fancy.

Edited by Kondotose

Well the more memory you give it the more is it going to use.

Also, keep in mind that your operating system, other programs and Java itself also need memory. So giving it more than 4GB is probably not a good idea.

On another note, it would help if you give us the crash report. We don't have crystal balls here, sorry :D

Edited by ljfa

Well the more memory you give it the more is it going to use.

Also, keep in mind that your operating system, other programs and Java itself also need memory. So giving it more than 4GB is probably not a good idea.

On another note, it would help if you give us the crash report. We don't have crystal balls here, sorry :D

Well I have tried it using 2GB, 4GB then 6GB but it's always the same issue. I don't even get a crash report, it all just closes instantly back to the Technic Launcher.

Well I have tried it using 2GB, 4GB then 6GB but it's always the same issue. I don't even get a crash report, it all just closes instantly back to the Technic Launcher.

Technic Crashing - Frustrating

Changing Settings that you possibly don't understand - annoying.

Not using Pastebin to provide logs for the help you need - priceless.