Uploaded modpack not working, help!

So I made a modpack for a LAN Party my friends and I do all the time. I created a folder, named it modpack, put some mods in, downloaded the forge universal jar, put it in the bin folder, zipped it all up, and uploaded it to copy. Set up a direct download link, posted it to the techinc page when I made the modpack. When I open technic and add the modpack, it acts as though it's downloading the modpack. When I run it though, I get vanilla minecraft. Upon checking the modpack in %appdata%, none of the mods are showing, and the jar is the default minecraft jar. When I use the direct download and download the modpack and open it, the mods and bin and config are all the way they should be. I'm super confused, help please?

So I tried what you said, as the modpack.zip held a single folder called modpack that had the new stuff in it. I got the bin, mods, and config into a new zip labeled modpack, reuploaded, and ran it again, but the problem didn't fix itself. Quick question: is the modpack.jar in the bin folder supposed to be in a zip format? I recall reading that somewhere, but didn't see how that would make sense. 

Here's the new direct download link:

https://copy.com/PgYOZzd98rPxb0sX?download=1