Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stubbypickle205

[1.7.10] OhGaming Network [10+ Different Modpacks] [Modpack Hub] [Professionally Operated]

28 posts in this topic

jYt8ljv.png

UwYPuni.png

s8znpMm.png

qNlr6XQ.png

UwYPuni.png

QYpeVqd.png

UwYPuni.png

About the Community

OhGaming was established April 2012. It began as a small Voltz server during that time. As things changed and grew so has OhGaming. We've tried different things from Big Dig, Tekkit Lite, and some other default Technic Modpacks. While we feel these modpacks are great we still wanted to bring more to the community. This is when we started creating our own Modpacks. Our goal is to provide a unique fun experience through custom modded content that you're unable to find other places.

Our content is built for Multiplayer, playing online with others, and we structure our Modpacks and in game worlds around this. We believe it's the Multiplayer that makes Minecraft so great. Meeting new friends, learning new things, and even killing others in combat. All of these things together make the online experience. OhGaming is here to enhance all these things and give everyone a great community to be apart of. We're professionals at what we do and with our solid knowledge of Minecraft modpacks you'll have years and years of fun!

Community Rules

Our rules are simple. No Advertising, No Spamming, No Hacking, and No Exploiting. Of course these are a general concept that everyone should know. We don't allow abusive players, hackers, or activity that will ruin the fun for the other players. We offer a multi-database logging system that tracks player activity. This means we'll catch anyone who becomes a threat to others, anyone who griefs, and anyone causing problems for those enjoying the modpacks we provide.

View the Complete Rules Here

Forums | Facebook | Twitter

• Ninja Warriors - Removed ChocoCraft due to Fatal Errors on client side.
  • Ninja Warriors - Updated Minecraft Comes Alive to newest version.
  • Wild West - Updated Psychodelicraft and IvToolKit. Molotovs are a go!
  • Organized Crime - Updated Psychodelicraft and IvToolKit. Molotovs are a go!
  • Business and Bullets - Updated MCHeli mod. New Aircrafts for everyone!

• New Modpack: Crazy Craft Ultra
  • Ninja Warriors - Removed Minecraft Comes Alive only temporarily until their update in 7 days. Added Tubes mod.

• Organized Crime - Updated psychedelicraft to fix lobby chat issue. Thanks to mod developer!
  • Wild West - Updated psychedelicraft to fix lobby chat issue. Thanks to mod developer!

• Crazy Craft Ultra renamed to Craft Crazy
  • Super Smash Bro Added with new Maps.
  • Arcade being added to network soon.

• Working on 1 new modpack release per month!
  • Implemented an online Auction House for Organized Crime. (Eventually all severs)
  • Testing Grief Prevention to replace Towny.

Hi

At 23 hrs (in france) the 25 of july igot baned for Glitching into a base on OC (first time and i do that with Mark09 but fireotto1 don't do anything) . 

First i get baned for 5 days and after i'm perma ban (i can't do anything beceause i'm not in my house). Plz can you change your mind because i can't pay (i'm very poor i wait 5 years to had my pc) i play in all off, i had just 15-20 fps and your server can make me forgot my life ! 

I'm VERY SORRY really. It will not happen again.

And i want to say in the rules there are no written the sentence of the act.

I thank you in advance leyo1.

Gotham City is currently trending. We're still implementing NPC changes, factions, player gangs, and of course Hero Suits.

Everything is scheduled for updates this coming Tuesday.

Hope everyone likes the new images we've created. Thanks to Amaxter for the video on Gotham!

We're working on releasing a updated version of one of our modpacks. You'll find out when it's on trending soon! :)

• Similar Content

• By LorenzoPlxyz
      Hello, This is my first time using Technic Launcher and if I try to download any of the modpacks it takes a long time. I dont know what to do? Can someone help? Thank you
      EDIT: It just went fast again and then started going slow..?
    • By rigo0210
      The new update for pixelmon dark is out and i keep on trying to download it, but when ever i try to, it would stop at 11% and start going slow. Other modpacks download very fast I don't know how to fix it help
    • By WindPugsX
      So basically, after a new update came to PixelSpark the modpack hasn't been able to load on my technic launcher. It has 3gb of RAM allocated and its on Java System 64-bit.

Basically what will happen is, I click "Play" on the launcher and then it will start up minecraft. Then after a while it will go to a black screen and close. Then the technic launcher will open up again.

This is really frustrating considering I don't understand computers and coding. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Attached Images

crash-2017-09-01_11.52.12-client.txt
    • By SlayG123
      Hazelnut is a modpack focused on challenging survival. There is a server associated with the modpack. There are no rules.

Install the modpack to join. (IP is saved)
      Click me to visit the modpack page

• By Linc7991
      Together We Thrive A Cooperative TFC Server  
      What is Together We Thrive?
      Together We Thrive is a modpack built upon the overhaul mod, Terrafirmacraft. The modpack has been has been around for a while, but has just recently reopened for everyone to join in. The main focus, is forming together with other players to survive a harsh world.  
      Mods:
      Terrafirmacraft Merchants Smart Moving Archimedes' Ships Discord:
         Feel free to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/mNtyhDF
      FAQ:
      Q - How do I protect my land? A - In order to protect your land, you must at least obtain a single copper nugget. Copper nuggets can be found anywhere in the world and relatively easy. Use the /sell command to sell one, and then you can use /town new [name] to make yourself a town to protect the land.  
      Q - What's the server IP? A - The official server is already listed on the modpack client. Alternatively, check out our server listing for info: http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers/2395-together-we-thrive  
      Q - Why is the night so dark? A - That is due to the Hardcore Darkness mod. It was added to add more danger to the game, however, it's still in debate if we'll keep it. If you'd like to comment on it, join our discord to find a google form.  
      How to Play: It's very easy! Just pick up the modpack below and you can find the server already listed on multiplayer!

Server Pack:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/together-we-thrive.735357