-SOLVED-

You must either use a plugin that lets you control individual recipes, or remove all collectors, condensers, relays, etc. The selections are in the EE_props file. However, you can also adjust machine speed. Higher number is slower as I recall.

just replace the blockid of the blocks you want to remove, in the config file, with a free blockid, restart your server, let it run for a while, and bam, they get removed. Change the blockid back to the original when you're satisfied. If you want to exclude them from being craftable/placable/interactable, etc, I strongly suggest you look into using permissions ex (modify world nodes specifically).

just replace the blockid of the blocks you want to remove, in the config file, with a free blockid, restart your server, let it run for a while, and bam, they get removed. Change the blockid back to the original when you're satisfied. If you want to exclude them from being craftable/placable/interactable, etc, I strongly suggest you look into using permissions ex (modify world nodes specifically).

What do I replace the blocks IDs with? 0?