Griefprevention Fake Players

enterprise12

Quarrys, block breakers/placers/etc wont work in griefprevention claims.

we have tried opping BuildCraft, buildcraft, Buildcraft, [buildCraft],etc

Cauldron.yml "Fake-Players Login: True(is set to true)

i attempted to add the buildcraft names to the "Player who ignore claims" in the griefprevention config, but it does not save ones with []

i also tried opping Buildcrafts uuid.

please help me solve this problem, ty.

cauldron-1.7.10-1.1307.06.218

MC version 1.7.10

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/tickets/759-mod-fake-players/

i found this, saying he stopped supporting cauldron, could this be the issue? if so how can we change the fake player names?

Also didnt know we had to follow topics now, so i didnt know you responded on the old post sorry

Harvester/Planter from MFR wont work either(is [CoFH] its fake player? or does MFR use a different fake player

ya something with mekanism pneumaticraft and industrialcraft2, gonna have to report the error to the mod authors, 

figures we get a crash when you come along xD we've been pretty stable. server must have gotten excited :P

We got it fixed, so whenever ur available i'll hop on, thanks!

• Discord Moderator

The fake player for MFR would be [CoFH], but MFR works fine out of the box. The problem your users were having is what we call a PEBKAC error (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair). As for BC, yes, I just "/trust [buildCraft]". [buildCraft] is not opped.