How can i redownload hexxit?

jemiqi

Ok yes i've done that before, the problems i've often faced after deleting it from the launcher is that it didn't delete it from the technit folder. what what you want to do is go into your folders and on the bar that tells you what you are in you type in %appdata% and then click technit folder. After which you find the hexxit folder and you right click and delet it. Be advised that before you delet the hexxit folder if you have a texture pack you might want to removed the pack from the texture pack folder.after you delet the hexxit fold from the modpack folder you then go to your technit launcher and cliick install and it should reinstall the hexxit modpack however you will have to start over from scratch. In the case that you do have a texture pack you would like to keep it's very easily removed simply go to the texture pack folder and click and drag the texture pack out of the folder and onto your desk top before deleting hexxit. If it does not allow you to delet the hexxit folder saying it's still open when it's already shut down then restart your computer then delet the hexxit folder.I hope this was able to help with the pictures included as well.

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >