Blazecraft B-Team [Whitelist] [No-Grief] [No banned items] [Friendly]

​Hello Everybody I have recently opened an Attack of the B-Team server. The server is basically made for a small community and for players that like to make friends and survive. 

(Note: I may add photos later)

Ign: Blackopppp

Server Rules:

1. No Grief 

2. No Pvp

3. Keep swearing to a minimum 

4. Be friendly 

If you wish to join the server please message me on the technicpack forums using this format:

----------------------------------------------

IGN:

Age (14 or above is fine):

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two):

Will you follow rules: 

----------------------------------------------

I hope to see you on! :)

Hello, my name is Cookiie and I would be interested in joining the server if you are still accepting!

IGN: ImCookiie

Why would you like to join the server?: I'm interested in joining because singleplayer has gotten boring for me. As much fun as it is, not being able to share your builds with others getting a little frustrating rather than fun (which Minecraft is supposed to be :P) I love the sense of a community and making new friends, sharing experiences and much more! That is the reason why I would love to join!

Will you follow the rules?: Well, of course! I think to mantain a stable community. There should always be a set of rules to keep "peace" on the server :P

skype info and such will be given if contacted!

Thank you for reading! - Hope to hear from you soon!

-Cookiie

(Here are some screenshots of builds I have made - modded/ not modded): http://imgur.com/6BNeKyq,0UOHagg,qrq1RlV,rkYKlcF,mQDp3FQ#4

IGN: Twinskies

Age (14 or above is fine): 19

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): I'm looking for a server to get back into, I

m a very dedicated player once i'm doing a pack that i like on a server that i like.

Will you follow rules: Yeah, I'd be playing at least 2-3 hours a day as well.

IGN: iamloki2

Age (14 or above is fine): I am 23

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): I love playing this modpack but it gets so boring playing alone. I've been looking for a small or so server with good people to play with and talk to. It's a lot more fun with other people playing also.

Will you follow rules: Of course.

IGN: yoshi0217

Age (14 or above is fine): 14

Why would you like to join this server (At least a sentence or two): This is an amazing modpack but it is so hard to find a good server to play on. This looks like one of the best servers for my casual gaming style for not needing to worry about being raided. Big servers aren't very fun because of the spam of chat so smaller servers are more fun for me.

Will you follow rules: That I would

IGN: jason_the_turtle

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): I would like a calm, nice place to play with my friends. I would also love to have a nice community on a server with nice people to play with!

Will you follow rules: Why would i not... Yes I will

IGN: BlazerAR

Age (14 or above is fine): 15 

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): Like most people I just want to play on a server that is small and friendly and not completely griefed with nowhere to build. I love this modpack so much and I just want to be able to play without worrying about spammers, griefers or hackers. 

Will you follow rules: I'm all about rules! These rules are pretty easy to follow. I've also never been banned on a server and the only time I've been kicked from a server was from being AFK for too long :blush:

IGN: Pwnge88

Age (14 or above is fine): 15

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): I really enjoy playing with small fun communities who will help eachother without gain. I also really enjoy this mod pack and the last server I was on went down

Will you follow rules: I will follow all of the rules :)

IGN: Rat_Bonez (in chat you can call me "Rat")

Age (14 or above is fine): I'm 14 and 1/2

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): I would love to join this server for many reasons. First, I would like to join because theres' no pvp, it's great so that no one can kill you and take you're hard earned items. Second, there's no griefing so I can make the best house (fine you'res is #1 :D). I NEVER sweared in my life. I'm always friendly, help others, do some dirty work :D, and I love to get to know them like they're family.

Thankyou for your Time    ~Rat_Bonez

IGN:TheM1necraftTNT

Age (14 or above is fine):15

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two):I got so bored these days and I cant find any good modded server, so I thought it would be fun to join a whitelisted one cuz they are not so rare to find, main reason:to have fun

Will you follow rules:Yes sir (no fun in breaking them)

ps: do i have to install the recommended version to play?

IGN: meerkat004

Age: Personal, but I assure you it is above your requirements.

Why: I would like to join the server because I have been looking for a friendly Attack of the B-Team server for a while now. Most public servers have banned items and mods, but I am looking for a server that doesn't have banned items/mods, and this server sounds most appealing to me. Also, I love making friends and it seems that this server has a tight-knit community.

Rules: I will indeed follow the rules, because I don't grief, I don't like to PVP, I barely swear, and I am friendly.

IGN: camaroboy094

Why would you like to join the server: I would like a fun experience in this modpack! I get bored playing alone and feel like this would be lots of fun!

Will you follow rules:  Absolutely :D

Thanks!! :)

IGN: noburst

Age (14 or above is fine): 18

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): I'm just looking for a small community to settle into and play b team with. 

Will you follow rules: Rules are for chumps xD (yes)

IGN: itzrxpid

Why would you like to join the server (At least a sentence or two): I would like to join this server because I am new to this mod and I would like someone to show me around it and give me a good idea of it. I also think that the no grief policy would be helpful to me because I get griefed a lot.

Will you follow rules: Yes, I never break rules especially on minecraft, I feel like there is no need to break rules. If someone does it just ruins all of the fun. (p.s. I am a very friendly person :D)

Edited by rapidrainbows

IGN: _ugh_

Why would you like to join the server: Attack of the b-team is my favorite modpack and the server ive been playing on shut down, ive been trying to look for some good servers and yours seems like one :)

Will you follow rules: Yes, i've been part of quite a few servers and i completely understand everything

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...