Lethosos

Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

1207 posts in this topic

Due to forum engineers hitting the wrong things with their ball-peen hammers during maintenance, we lost the original, most prestigious Kitty Jail thread. (Which ran for a redonkulous number of pages--I'm guessing around 200+ pages myself.)

So... I declare Thread Season... OPEN!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67063892/posting wierd shit.jpg

Kitty Jail was on the order of 800 pages by default on these forums, and on the forum software before it had broken 1000 pages.

But... it's just not the same. :(

​The old one will likely be back in a day or two. I'm assuming that it'll be done towards the end of the pack.

Or not. I'm assuming the wurst here. The thread was getting past its sell-by date.

I'm sure we'll get back the old KJ in time, but let us keep our ramblings here until then, so it doesn't spill over. (also, wasn't there a separate KJ forum? Nevermind.)

It just begs the question, should we copy over this threads conversation to the real KJ for authenticities' sake?

Hi, it looks like it's not coming back.  The forums were jacked for a few days because some conversion tasks were breaking.  We finally put up a new version of IPS where it'd been fixed, but it apparently fixed that by just wiping any thread it had a problem with, which seems to have been primarily long threads.  So KJ is gone and it's not coming back, sorry.

o_0

0_00_0

Haha, no. That's a shame, but so be it.
She had a good run. Maybe it was time to put her to rest. 

EDIT: Incidentally, can we change the title of "Kitty Jail 2: The Maddening" to "Kitty Jail 2: Electric Boogaloo"?

I mean, c'mon.

I was afraid of that.

I'm guessing the news thread was included in that?

​Yeah and some server threads, it's kind of a shitstorm.  The good news is that the servers are now finally migrated so things should be ok probably from here on out maybe.

*is very sad*

:negative:

Oh well, I suppose it can't be helped.

Wait a second. This is an oppertunity to post anything and have it remain on the front page of the new Kitty Jail thread for the forseeable future.

:3:

16l9owz.png

So you're telling me I can post on this thread not when it's 3 pages in?

Is this where the cool kids hang?​

Yes it is. You should join in. Everyone should. The more the merrier.

EDIT: Darn you and your :ninja:ing ways, Neo.

I nominate "Kitty Jail 2: You can (not) escape"

Kitty Jail 2: Maximum Security?

The Internet Archive's last snapshot of the forums was in August 2014, but here's what Kitty Jail looked like then.

Yes it is. You should join in. Everyone should. The more the merrier.

EDIT: Darn you and your :ninja:ing ways, Neo.

I nominate "Kitty Jail 2: You can (not) escape"

KITTY JAIL : ONE MORE FINAL

YOU CAN (NOT) REDO

Okay, okay, lemme go pick one and change it...

Okay, okay, lemme go pick one and change it...

​Yiiiissssssssssss. *fistpump*
LET THE WILD MILD CHILD RILED-UP RUMPUS BEGIN :protarget: