Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

1%, 2%, and whole milk all pretty much taste the same to me.

I can't stand skim milk, though. Just tastes like milk that's been watered down to me.

​Same here.  I'll drink whatever as long as it isn't Skim.

So, my computer is now prompting me to reserve a free update to windows 10. I'm not going to do it on my desktop with W7, but I might on my laptop with W8, since I hate that OS.
 Any thoughts/warnings about this? Why are Windows doing this? Are you lot going to update?

​I'm definitely going to upgrade.  DirectX 12 is going to be awesome.

• Moderators

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHGHHAAHHGAAHHH!!!!!!

PROMISING!

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Actually, I don't know how many of you are into fallout?

​I hope they made it on the Gamebryo engine. It's such a good engine...

only need to wait a year after release until the modding community have had time to fix half of the bugs that Bethesda will ignore.

Damn, I missed the milk discussion.

For the record, I drink 1% or partial skim.

​Interesting, I didn't know partial skim was a thing.

Wait, what exactly is "partial" skim? Do you mix skim and 1% yourself or something?

Other question, what's the best kind of flavored milk?

​Carmel?You would ground up some poor monks, just to flavour your milk?

You monster!

​Well, you've gotta do something with them before they convert your entire army to the other side. How else am I supposed to win a game of AoE?

How do you guys deal with Jehovahs? I just had some come to the door.

​Kindly tell them I'm not interested. "I'm happily atheistic, thank you very much."
Most of the times, they leave.

If they don't, "If God is as you say, I don't need to be part of your church, nor believe in him. He'll love me regardless, and I'll be up in heaven with you guys. Try again when we meet up there."

If they then still insist... door, meet Jehovah's. Jehova's, take a step back. Or the other way around, if you're feeling particularly kind that day, and wish to give them a warning.

​"No thanks, I'm not interested."

Amusingly, if you look at my house on google maps, you'll see a pair of JWs on the doorstep. (Not home at the time, thankfully.)

​...darn.

*dials off the orbital death ray satellite*

dress up like crocadile dundee, play highway to hell as LOUD as you can. 
no really my uncle did this when he was a kid, they never came back....all the houses around them they did. but not his. 

my personal line is "ok thanks" *throws paper in fire* 

ive always wanted to open the door and say "WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR HYLIA!?!?!?" and then go into zelda history shenanigans 

• Moderators

my personal line is "ok thanks" *throws paper in fire* 

​this will make them come back. Never give them the feeling that you want them to come back. State kindly that you're not interested. They are reasonable people and can take a hint when given one.

​this will make them come back. Never give them the feeling that you want them to come back. State kindly that you're not interested. They are reasonable people and can take a hint when given one.

​i'm canadian, i feel like im being rude other wise. 

howdy its yours truly

i was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback on this basic lore outline im making for something

-----------------

Its the midst of World War 2, and Iosif Stalin's hubris and desperation is at its max. The Germans have deeply penetrated the lands of his glorious union, and everything has slipped from his grasp following the staggering defeat at Stalingrad. Foot by foot, his entire life's devotion is falling into the hands of the seemingly unstoppable invaders. All he can do is watch, and rely on his generals and advisers to slow them down.

However, he had fallen out of favor with his generals and advisers. In secrecy, the great General Vasily Korzh had taken control of the Red Army and the Palace Guard to put an end to the vile dictator Stalin. After the successful coup d'état, he quickly began plans to stop the incoming war machine. In the coming week, his advisers had put together a plan to ambush a massive German force at the industrial town of Molokovo, and do a quick push against the German lines. At the sound of a single word, there would be a tremendous push from the great cities of Leningrad, Moscow, Molokovo, and Rostov, aimed to create a panic and a quick retreat from the Eastern Front.

On August, 1943, this plan was put into action. A German force of 300,000 had begun pushing a town with very little resistance. When they had thought they had won ever so quickly and begun to celebrate, the hidden Soviet force attacked in the midst of the night. This began a three day long battle where the German force was slaughtered. Their general had wisely called a retreat. Once word had made it to Vasily that the Germans were pulling some troops from the northern part of the front to the southern, he called for the simultaneous pushes. Confused and pressured, the Germans put up a valiant defense, but it was not enough. City by city they began to fall back. This allowed for the Soviet front to get smaller and smaller, and the Red Army started to get more consolidated, and soon enough they were at Berlin. The war was soon over.

Vasily Korzh's strategic brilliance and bravery won him the support of the people. In the years following his victory against the Krauts, he began to revitalize the Union, attempting to restore Lenin's vision of a nation led by the working class. He also continued the industrialization of the Union, almost doubling the throughput of the Siberian mines and factories. With greater steel, and as a result greater weapons, the Soviet Union was once again something to fear. 

In strict competition against the capitalist country of the United States of America, the Union made great strives in the areas of Mathematics, Sciences, Politics, and Culture. When America claimed containment against the states of Korea, Vietnam, and China, the Union sent supplies, men, and money to counteract the capitalist involvement. Asia was almost completely shrouded in communism. Only the freeholds of India and Japan remained free of it, but there was always a plot going on in those countries.

In the early 1960s, Vasily grew infirm and finally passed in July, 1963. The people of the Union mourned, and parades held in his honor. In the coming months, they were to decide a new General Secretary. Viktor Korzh was to take the role, the 26 year old son of Vasily. Viktor had gained the control of a nation who supported his father, and now it was his turn to gain control of the people and continue on the golden era.

-------------

sorry if it takes up a lot of the page

all feedback is appreciated

Edited by Richs_Yard

The old KJ lost? Not entirely.

​Huh. Archive.org looks different now. Well, not the header, but the actual site anyways.

Not that I don't trust their abilities, but might it not be a good idea to use that copy to make one of our own? Preferably more reader friendly? I'd take the lead, but my new job is kind of wreaking havoc on the everything right now.