Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

• Moderators

spam bots still come here, just in much fewer numbers. I just bent a Vidghra male enchancement before posting this

it's much easier to steer the traffic of bug reports to Discord, as we have a bot that analyzes users logs and gives them a solution if it knows the issue.

yes, we are incredibly lazy.

1 hour ago, Munaus said:

spam bots still come here, just in much fewer numbers. I just bent a Vidghra male enchancement before posting this

it's much easier to steer the traffic of bug reports to Discord, as we have a bot that analyzes users logs and gives them a solution if it knows the issue.

Optimizing away human labour isn't lazy, it's the sound thing to do wherever possible.

Btw does anyone here know what Talonos is up to? I heard he was working on a new modpack after blightfall but I can't seem to find any recent activity from him anywhere.

11 hours ago, Munaus said:

that feeling when you ask where when you meant why arn't  as in: 

15 hours ago, holymage! said:

so in short, the fourms problems are getting regurgitated onto Discord, 

so that just leaves the cheap uggs...why aren't they in general?  

i guess it's because it's hard to make a spam bot for discord when you can just ban things at the touch of a button 

• Moderators

I can ban bots just as easily here as I do in discord.

the difference on discord is that there is a cooperation between all major discord servers, where they report if a bot starts spamming. This allows us to do preemptive strike before the bot has time to act when joining our server.

I don't know how Pyker and Ptolemy found this Big Brother overwatch, I just take their word for it. when we get alerts in our private channels that a bad user has joined and has a bad track record, it needs to be removed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You weren't the first American I spoke to who said that about the Dutch entry.
Which makes sense, because it's a very American song. Naturally you'd take a liking to it. (Unless you're not American. In which case... forget I said anything!)

Too bad the rest of Europe doesn't agree with you Americans.

I'm going to suggest that, next time, we send in my favourite band. Rapalje.

They can't do much worse than we have this year! :P

• Moderators

Netta has higher dislike than likes on the youtube vid. This is quite interesting. There has been speculation in the past that the contest is rigged.

I wonder if this proves it...

I have a hard time believing that all of Europe wanted this chicka pow pow to win. She's not a Verda Serduchka.

Quick Deadpool 2 review.

It's more Deadpool. This isn't a bad thing. It's neither better, nor worse. It's just... more.
And I like it when it's just more when the first one was already enjoyable. (I leave it to you to decide whether the original was good or bad.)

• Moderators

funny, I just watched it a few hours ago.

It's definitely funnier, grittier and deadpool-ier.

He literally kills himself, figurally speaking.

there was no traditional Marvel spoiler scene after the credits, just so you know.

I loved the movie

No, not better. (For me...)

There was more money and that lead to bigger things. But I think the original benefited from a (not quite) shoestring budget (I mean, 58 million... fuck me... I'll take a tenth of that and give half away.). It was a tight film.
Luckily the writers, directors, and producers didn't let that money go straight to their heads. It was a bigger film, less tight, but it delivered.

Like I said, not better. Not worse. More of it. And all of it good.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 4:03 PM, Munaus said:

-snip- 
figures they would do this after doing Fallout Shelter.

I can't wait to play it and get bored within a month, just like the Fallout one :allears:

Personally i can't wait to not play it, because i haven't even touched the fallout one. 

i'll just sit over here playing Xenoblade chronicles, X, and 2. because i only just finished chronicles' story on my 3ds and get to do remaining quests and such. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

My mission

oFYUQRI.png

to catch this fucking bird.... It wiped out my whole team. I made a test run with lv 40 Victreebell and 35 Butterfree and some other randoms. Next time I'll get it

Edited by Munaus

• Moderators

I'm glad to see that our Chinese spam lords have returned to us

CCAG6cF.png

I'm especially happy today, as I not only caught Articuno some week ago, I also caught this beauty

goGnIAe.png

only got Moltres left, but I need to defeat the last gym to reach it.. back to grinding pokemans.

• 3 weeks later...