Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

http://git-man-page-generator.lokaltog.net/#d233c3dd30ed8fcd693ccd7e9d6c065d

Oh man, I could have so much fun feeding people these pages.

*sighs*

If only there wasn't a warning about it not being a real man page on the permalink version of the page...

​It's pretty easy to delete things from web pages using the browser's debugging tools, download the HTML, and toss them in Dropbox.

Although they look dreadful with the Dropbox header around them - there's got to be a better free host somewhere...

Edited by planetguy

​It's pretty easy to delete things from web pages using the browser's debugging tools, download the HTML, and toss them in Dropbox.

Although they look dreadful with the Dropbox header around them - there's got to be a better free host somewhere...

​Doesn't show up for me, just downloads the HTML file.

Maybe if we can convince adamhovorka to host some of these...

Edited by TheBytemaster

What has been going on non-turtles?

​i've just got a new PSU in my awsome computer and i've moved and i got a new job and i've ummm being playing xcom:EU:LW...and league and other such games...

how about you oh great turtlist? 

​Doesn't show up for me, just downloads the HTML file.

Maybe if we can convince adamhovorka to host some of these...

If it's just static files, I'd recommend GitHub Pages. It's free, it can be hooked to a custom domain really easily, and it gives you practically unlimited storage (I think there's a repo limit somewhere around 10 GB, but you can just stick some of the content in another repo if you ever hit it; it shows up as another folder).

If it's just static files, I'd recommend GitHub Pages. It's free, it can be hooked to a custom domain really easily, and it gives you practically unlimited storage (I think there's a repo limit somewhere around 10 GB, but you can just stick some of the content in another repo if you ever hit it; it shows up as another folder).

​I should really learn how to work github's more advanced features, shouldn't I. Maybe I'll have to get you to help me with that.

Anyways, new topic. Milk.

Skim vs 1% vs 2% vs whole?

(I honestly prefer whole.)

Edited by TheBytemaster

So, my computer is now prompting me to reserve a free update to windows 10. I'm not going to do it on my desktop with W7, but I might on my laptop with W8, since I hate that OS.
 Any thoughts/warnings about this? Why are Windows doing this? Are you lot going to update?

It's supposedly an improvement on 8, and free, so I thought I might as well reserve it. Pretty sure you can just not install it later if you change your mind, so we're not losing anything.

GUYS!
LEGO WORLDS!

STEAM! EARLY ACCESS!

CHECK IT OUT! IT'S AWESOME! ONLY €/$15/£12! (relatively)DIRT CHEAP!​

I would, but I just got a new laptop, so I'm a tad out of justification for spending more money right now.

Anyways, WOO! New laptop! I now can play Warframe and Besieged and LoL and DOTA and Mirror's Edge and Sanctum and HAWKEN and Bit.Trip Runner, (No, that honestly didn't run well on old laptop. Really poor optimization.), and Sanctum 2, and Element4l and...and...etc.

No, planetside 2 still doesn't run play-ably. I don't know what else I expected though, honestly.

It's got a 2.7 Ghz 2620M in it, along with 8GB of RAM and a Nvidia NVS 4200M. So, nothing earth-shaking, but a nice step from the old laptop with the NVS 160M in it.

so i see the name caitlyn jenner (jennings?) around my facebook a bunch...why is she so "revolutionary"? is she wearing see through clothes to promote feminism or something? 

(that last bit was sarcasm) 

​Not up-and-up on things meself, but I think it's a very famous athlete who came out as trans?

​Not up-and-up on things meself, but I think it's a very famous athlete who came out as trans?

​oh? well good for her...although now a days i feel like its not as much of an accomplishment as it was 2-3 years ago  

however its still a big step for alot of people. and congrats to her. 

No, that was more a reference that I haven't posted here in years. I came back to see that the once monolithic kitty jail thread wherein I made my ridiculous post count and practically lived for two years to have been utterly obliterated. Ah, good times.

​Good times indeed, I just returned from a two year's vacation as well. Though I didn't post much in Kitty Jail. Forums aren't really that fun to discuss the game and the modpacks anymore, every subforum is full of bug reports and people asking for help.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHGHHAAHHGAAHHH!!!!!!

PROMISING!

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Actually, I don't know how many of you are into fallout?

Edited by Kocken926
reason schmeason

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHGHHAAHHGAAHHH!!!!!!

PROMISING!

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Actually, I don't know how many of you are into fallout?

​50 fake-Euros says it's FallOut Online... Mobile.

​50 fake-Euros says it's FallOut Online... Mobile.

​Honestly, I won't be satisfied with the news if it's not the FNV team that works on it, since the story is what made FNV (in my opinion) sooo much better that Fallout 3.

But yeah, who knows, maybe it's some damn tablet game or something. But that doubt doesn't stop me from hyoping (<--not misspelled) a little.

Here's hoping. I guess we'll see tomorrow...

​Good times indeed, I just returned from a two year's vacation as well. Though I didn't post much in Kitty Jail. Forums aren't really that fun to discuss the game and the modpacks anymore, every subforum is full of bug reports and people asking for help.

​Ah look at all the old people popping back. I think Jorcer was around here some time ago too