Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhoenixTalon

tppi
[1.1.2a] APOC Gaming TPPI | [Dedicated] [Economy, Shops, Plots, Ranks] [MCMMO] [PvE & PvP Worlds] [Towny] [GriefPrevention] [ Factions] [12 Server Network]

21 posts in this topic

LOGO.png

Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TPPI.APOCGAMING.ORG

For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:

http://apocgaming.org/servers

Read the information below on how to get a instant lvl 3 rank upgrade!

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.

APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.

We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!

Gameplay Types on APOC:

• Protected Building: Building on our Sanctuary world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on.
  • Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Sanctuary, Towny, and Creative are griefing and raiding allowed.
  • Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer.
  • Mining: Resource world is reset monthly to make sure everyone has plenty of ores and resources to harvest. This also makes sure dungeons are fresh and ready to conquer.
  • Survival: All of our worlds but Creative are survival based worlds.
  • Towny: Build a town and expand while defending it from invaders from other towns.
  • Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here.
  • World Edit: Want to have fun with world edit? Well this comes at a price. All supporters have access to the Supporter world which they have access to world edit in.
  • Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more!
  • Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land.

Worlds & Information:

• Spawn | 1000x1000: This is our spawn world, we have rules, information, mini-games, admin shops, buyable player shops, etc here for all players to use and access.
  • Resource | 10000x10000: This is our mining and exploration world. There is no protections here. Claiming land by personal or faction means is not possible and pvp, griefing, raiding is allowed. Dungeons spawn here and the world is reset monthly to ensure a fresh amount of resources and dungeons are available to players.
  • Sanctuary | 10000x10000: This world is the most protected world on our server. You can build what you want and play how you want without worrying about pvp, griefing, or raiding.
  • Factions | 10000x10000: As the name suggests this world is for factions only. You can wage war on other factions, claim land, take over land, grief, raid, pvp, etc.
  • Towny | 10000x10000: This is our towny world for the Towny plugin. There is no PVP here. And areas protected there is no Griefing or Raiding allowed.
  • Modded Worlds | 10000x10000: These worlds are from mods such as GC Moon/Mars, Underdark, Twilight Forest, ETC. No claiming, factions, lwc, towny are allowed here. PVP/Griefing/Raiding is allowed here.

Server Information:

• Server Host: None, Independently hosted on a Dedicated Server.
  • Server Features: Deadlock Detection, Crash Prevention, Lag Spike detection & location, 24/7 Uptime
  • Server Slots: 50+ (Supporters have a VIP slot and can go over the 50 cap)
  • Server Whitelist: No
  • Server Banned Mods: None
  • Server Banned Items: Chunk Loaders
  • Server Gamemode: Survival / Creative
  • Server Plugins: (50+ | Server Moderation plugins not listed) MCMMO, Factions, Towny, Essentials, APOC-Payday, APOC-RPG, APOC-EndReset, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, GriefPrevention, PRISM, iDisguise, ChestShop, UltimateArena, and many more.
  • Server IP: MC.APOCGAMING.ORG:7853
  • Server Website: http://apocgaming.org
  • Server Teamspeak IP: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG

Voting & Rewards:

• Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more.
  • For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server.
  • For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock.
  • Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits.

Reviews:

• Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review!
  • Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website.
  • If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!

Level 3 Unlock Request:

While our server is NOT whitelisted we will accept whitelist like requests to give you a head start on our network. Our servers run on a 13 level voting rank system. You start at LVL0, register to the site for LVL1 and vote for every level onwards. Level 3 unlocks towny and factions among other things. If you post on this topic with the information requested you can request staff to promote you to LVL3.

Registering and getting the LVL1 upgrade is still required. This makes sure people are registered to the website so it can track and log votes. This helps us rank you up when you have reached 25, 50, 75, etc votes.

The information we need? Just your minecraft username. Thats it!

APOC TPPI is a great server run by someone with 5 years of experience and a volunteer staff. There's usually staff on to help out with questions, and if not there's always someone on the teamspeak channel, which anyone can connect to. With dedicated worlds for PvP/PvE players can choose the playstyle that they want, which is something I haven't seen on other servers. It also has tons of plugins like McMMO which makes it more unique and extends the entertainment value. Overall APOC TPPI is a fun server with lots to offer. If you're new I highly recommend spending the first few minutes reading the signs at spawn and checking the area out!

Heyo!

I've been playing here on and off for a couple months or so, and I think the APOC servers are pretty nice. The owner (Zilacon) is a really hard-working guy from what I can tell, and he's put a ton of effort into making this server streamlined, bug-free, and user-friendly. The server itself is pretty dandy as well! My only complaint is that the shops could be filled a bit more, but other than that everything runs super smooth. A really nice server to play on!

Heyo!

I've been playing here on and off for a couple months or so, and I think the APOC servers are pretty nice. The owner (Zilacon) is a really hard-working guy from what I can tell, and he's put a ton of effort into making this server streamlined, bug-free, and user-friendly. The server itself is pretty dandy as well! My only complaint is that the shops could be filled a bit more, but other than that everything runs super smooth. A really nice server to play on!

​Thanks, as for the shops were already on it. We are rebuilding apoc's backend from the ground up on the APOC TRPG server.

New worlds, 40+ new plugins, new ranks, new shops, new spawn, new mini-game arenas, etc. It is all live on the server so your free to go on and check it out if you wish.

When its all done it will be setup on the rest of apoc.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply to that, it was basically my only concern but it seems as though it is being handled. Keep up the good work :)

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply to that, it was basically my only concern but it seems as though it is being handled. Keep up the good work :)

​Will do.

Although a lot of stuff is being setup on TRPG its like a warzone of issues on there lol. Most of the stuff is reported to plugin authors in hopes that they fix the problems and we can throw the update on there and get back into action but not all developers are as helpful as others. But we can only hope. So far MCMMO Combat LVL plugin was fixed by its dev, UltimateArena also fixed many of our problems, And there's about 4 more that are cooperating with us. Factions, ChestShop, and Towny just blew us off with our error reports. So going to have to hand those to our programmers to see what they can do.

Look at this amazing server. There is NO SERVER AS COOL AS THIS ONE. WOW. Just look at that name, it starts with a. A is the first letter of the english alphabet. HOLY CRAP. And they just added poc cause they why better then everyone else.There is nothing better than a poc, what is a poc? I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IS SOUND AMAZING.The best part about this server is that im on it. That just got way better than is already is. That's like adding Jesus to Chuck Norris. That is why this server is so coo.

Guys, Let me tell you about this server! Now this server is better then any other server. You wounder why? There is great staff. Awesome people and many more things to describe That i cant put in my words! Now this guy above me ^, Hes just telling so little. But I will tell you this, YOU GET COOKIES AND 1 DIAMOND FOR PLAYING FOR AWHILE! NOW WHO DOESN'T LIKE COOKIES! IF YOU DON'T LIKE COOKIES, You can sell them on the server! But Great Staff and GREAT COMMUNITY! But seriously guys, great staff that everyone enjoys to have around. Great contests for each month. The admin shop helps the new people out to start off the correct way like wood or string or plants you'll need for then on out. its also a fair price on the shops. Hope to see all around soon!

Look at this amazing server. There is NO SERVER AS COOL AS THIS ONE. WOW. Just look at that name, it starts with a. A is the first letter of the english alphabet. HOLY CRAP. And they just added poc cause they why better then everyone else.There is nothing better than a poc, what is a poc? I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IS SOUND AMAZING.The best part about this server is that im on it. That just got way better than is already is. That's like adding Jesus to Chuck Norris. That is why this server is so coo.

Guys, Let me tell you about this server! Now this server is better then any other server. You wounder why? There is great staff. Awesome people and many more things to describe That i cant put in my words! Now this guy above me ^, Hes just telling so little. But I will tell you this, YOU GET COOKIES AND 1 DIAMOND FOR PLAYING FOR AWHILE! NOW WHO DOESN'T LIKE COOKIES! IF YOU DONT LIKE COOKIES, You can sell them on the server! But Great Staff and GREAT COMMUNITY!

​Is this some kind of joke?

The servers were not down, mojang did some maintenance on their servers.

You should be able to connect to our network now, all mojang maintenance is over.

Massive Update!

• Over 40 plugins updated and changed.
  • Spawn room and shops changes.
  • Spawn player shop plots updated.
  • New chat/text format
  • New ranks and rank tags.
  • New death messages for pvp and pve
  • New towny world with the towny plugin
  • Player names above heads and in tablist show rank color
  • Player pings in tablist are now fixed
  • Login cooldown reduced down to 5 seconds from 30
  • And much more!

Some stuff is still being work on in our Tech & RPG server including mini game arenas, more admin shops (modded), and a new ranking system for players to rank up and earn supporter privileges for free.

Come check it out on our TRPG server or checkout the changes network wide listed above on any server on our network!

Voting credit rewards is fixed on the website for all 18 vote sites.

Sorry for the delay, been busy lately.

Fixed the performance issues on the server.

Turns out Bukkit Chunk GC on modded servers has the opposite effect.

If any of you guys are TPPI 2 players and are looking for a TPPI 2 server we got both.

Our TPPI 1 server for 1.6.4 is still online and kicking, active staff etc. And then we got our new TPPI 2 server on our fancy new 1.7.10 modpack hub.

You can join the TPPI 2 server directly at TPPI2.APOCGAMING.ORG or login to the hub and join the server from there at MC.APOCGAMING.ORG.

If any of you guys are TPPI 2 players and are looking for a TPPI 2 server we got both.

Our TPPI 1 server for 1.6.4 is still online and kicking, active staff etc. And then we got our new TPPI 2 server on our fancy new 1.7.10 modpack hub.

You can join the TPPI 2 server directly at TPPI2.APOCGAMING.ORG or login to the hub and join the server from there at MC.APOCGAMING.ORG.

Working on a new spawn, admin shop, player shop plots, player ranking system, and more.

We need staff to finish these and players willing to test things out!

Apply for staff on our website at: http://apocgaming.org

Thanks to everyone who volunteers!

an amazing modpack with an amizingly dedicated staff maintaining it. I definitely recommend this pack/server/network to any persons who want to play multiplayer minecraft on stable servers!!!!

I haven't played this pack since the wipe, but when I get a few days off I need to rebuild my base lol. With all the improvements to the server i'm sure things will run even smoother then they were before! ^^

• Similar Content

• By Jronz23
      Trying to launch a modded Tekkit legends server for me and my friend but the server will not launch. Included logs
    • By goodmatthew2222
      My attack of the B team server launches but crashes every time.
      I tried re-downloading the Attack of the B Team server and it works fine if I make a new world, so I believe the world is corrupted but I don't know what to do next
      crash report
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.
      Time: 21/07/17 9:11 PM
      Description: Ticking entity
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 27
          at tconstruct.library.blocks.InventoryLogic.func_70301_a(InventoryLogic.java:41)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Slot.func_75211_c(Slot.java:91)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75142_b(SourceFile:76)
          at tconstruct.inventory.SmelteryContainer.func_75142_b(SmelteryContainer.java:87)
          at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayerMP.java:251)
          at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.player.GCCorePlayerMP.func_70071_h_(GCCorePlayerMP.java:188)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2350)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:719)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2311)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2157)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at tconstruct.library.blocks.InventoryLogic.func_70301_a(InventoryLogic.java:41)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Slot.func_75211_c(Slot.java:91)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75142_b(SourceFile:76)
          at tconstruct.inventory.SmelteryContainer.func_75142_b(SmelteryContainer.java:87)
          at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayerMP.java:251)
          at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.player.GCCorePlayerMP.func_70071_h_(GCCorePlayerMP.java:188)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2350)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:719)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2311)
      -- Entity being ticked --
      Details:
          Entity Type: null (micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.player.GCCorePlayerMP)
          Entity ID: 53239
          Entity Name: Mik609
          Entity's Exact location: 520.19, 71.75, -2993.48
          Entity's Block location: World: (520,71,-2994), Chunk: (at 8,4,14 in 32,-188; contains blocks 512,0,-3008 to 527,255,-2993), Region: (1,-6; contains chunks 32,-192 to 63,-161, blocks 512,0,-3072 to 1023,255,-2561)
          Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2157)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: world
          All players: 3 total; [GCCorePlayerMP['EmperorGabriel45'/71974, l='world', x=516.95, y=74.00, z=-2994.94], GCCorePlayerMP['Mik609'/53239, l='world', x=520.19, y=71.75, z=-2993.48], GCCorePlayerMP['goodmatthew2222'/605701, l='world', x=232.49, y=106.48, z=-2764.44]]
          Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 2390 Drop: 0
          Level seed: -5167069464971360725
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (214,64,8), Chunk: (at 6,4,8 in 13,0; contains blocks 208,0,0 to 223,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 1032240 game time, 1045679 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
          Level weather: Rain time: 78480 (now: false), thunder time: 21817 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
          Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
          Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 675011952 bytes (643 MB) / 2251292672 bytes (2147 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms2G
          AABB Pool Size: 5896 (330176 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1218 (68208 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
          FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 116 mods loaded, 116 mods active
          mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (BTeam.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (BTeam.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (openeye-0.6-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
         [email protected]@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          advancedgenetics{v1.4.3} [Advanced Genetics] (advgen.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (archimedesships.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Artifice{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Buildcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Buildcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|ForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Thaumcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AutoBlocks{1.0.0} [AutoBlocks] (autoblocks 1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          betterstorage{0.8.0.47} [BetterStorage] (betterstorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (bibliowoods[biomesoplenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (bibliowoods[natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CarpentersBlocks{2.1.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpentersblocks v2.1.0 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (configmod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          darwin{0.2.3} [Darwin] (darwin_0.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DragonMounts{r34} [Dragon Mounts] (dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EnhancedCore{1.1.3} [EnhancedCore] (enhancedcore_1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EP2{1.0.9} [EnhancedPortals 2] (enhancedportals-2_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (extendedrenderer for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FlansMod{4.1.1} [Flans Mod] (flansmod-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FoodPlus{2.8PRE4} [§bFood Plus] (foodplus-1.6.4-2.8PRE4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          633{${mod.version}} [Fossil/Archeology: Reported] (fossilsarch-reported-v1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          cfm{3.3.2} [§6MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (furnituremodv3.3.3(1.6.4).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          GalacticraftCore{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          GalacticraftMars{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          hamstermod{0.1} [Hamster Mod] (hamsterrific[1.6.4]V2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          hamstersforever{1.0} [Hamsters Forever] (hamstersforever-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Hats{2.1.8} [Hats] (hats2.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (ichunutil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisCore{57.2.0} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          LiquidXP{57.1.2} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-57.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Core{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AS_Minions{1.7.9b} [Minions] (minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (modbuild for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Morph{0.7.1} [Morph] (morphbeta-0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          necromancy{1.5} [Necromancy] (necromancy_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughCodecs{0.1} [NotEnoughCodecs] (notenoughcodecs-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (notenoughkeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (openblocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (tconstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Integration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (random things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          secretroomsmod{4.6.2} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-universal-1.6.4-4.6.2.319.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Statues{2.1.1} [Statues] (statues-1.6.4-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Sync{2.2.2} [Sync] (sync2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (tmechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TrailMix{2.0.0} [TrailMix] (trailmix2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          tropicraftmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Tropicraft] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          volleyballmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Volleyball] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Waypoints{1.0.2} [Waypoints] (waypoints-1.6.4-1.0.2fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AIBlock{v1.0} [AIBlock] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WeatherMod{1.591} [Weather and Tornadoes] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          witchery{0.19.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.6.4-0.19.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          worldofdinos{1.0} [World of Dinos] (worldofdinos-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct Environment: Environment seems clean, however you are using a modpack; please report it to the pack author, not us!
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 3630 (203280 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 165 (9240 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Player Count: 3 / 20; [GCCorePlayerMP['EmperorGabriel45'/71974, l='world', x=516.95, y=74.00, z=-2994.94], GCCorePlayerMP['Mik609'/53239, l='world', x=520.19, y=71.75, z=-2993.48], GCCorePlayerMP['goodmatthew2222'/605701, l='world', x=232.49, y=106.48, z=-2764.44]]
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • By fudgekid100
      i am hosting a private server for a few people just comment your in game name and Skype so I can add you to the white-list and send you the ip address
    • By Astronimo
      so me and my friend have spent hours in this world, and one day it randomly stopped working, on start up on the server, both of the server windows open but after it opens on port 25565, it crashes instantly. i have looked in the faq and seen a few fixes for the problem, but none worked. if someone who can read this crash and help me out will make my week, thanks!
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.
      Time: 06/08/17 5:17 PM
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 1004 is already occupied by [email protected] when adding [email protected]
          at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:349)
          at net.minecraft.block.BlockContainer.<init>(SourceFile:9)
          at com.sirolf2009.necromancy.block.BlockScentBurner.<init>(BlockScentBurner.java:17)
          at com.sirolf2009.necromancy.block.BlockNecromancy.initBlocks(BlockNecromancy.java:49)
          at com.sirolf2009.necromancy.Necromancy.init(Necromancy.java:127)
          at com.sirolf2009.necromancy.Necromancy.init(Necromancy.java:99)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:699)
          at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:142)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 2137030712 bytes (2038 MB) / 2340421632 bytes (2232 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms2G
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 116 mods loaded, 116 mods active
          mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (BTeam.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (BTeam.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (openeye-0.6-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
         [email protected]@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          advancedgenetics{v1.4.3} [Advanced Genetics] (advgen.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (archimedesships.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Artifice{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Buildcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Buildcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArtificeCompat|ForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Thaumcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          AutoBlocks{1.0.0} [AutoBlocks] (autoblocks 1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          betterstorage{0.8.0.47} [BetterStorage] (betterstorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (bibliowoods[biomesoplenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (bibliowoods[natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CarpentersBlocks{2.1.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpentersblocks v2.1.0 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (configmod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          darwin{0.2.3} [Darwin] (darwin_0.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          DragonMounts{r34} [Dragon Mounts] (dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          EnhancedCore{1.1.3} [EnhancedCore] (enhancedcore_1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          EP2{1.0.9} [EnhancedPortals 2] (enhancedportals-2_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (extendedrenderer for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          FlansMod{4.1.1} [Flans Mod] (flansmod-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          FoodPlus{2.8PRE4} [§bFood Plus] (foodplus-1.6.4-2.8PRE4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          633{${mod.version}} [Fossil/Archeology: Reported] (fossilsarch-reported-v1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          cfm{3.3.2} [§6MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (furnituremodv3.3.3(1.6.4).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          GalacticraftCore{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          GalacticraftMars{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          hamstermod{0.1} [Hamster Mod] (hamsterrific[1.6.4]V2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          hamstersforever{1.0} [Hamsters Forever] (hamstersforever-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Hats{2.1.8} [Hats] (hats2.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (ichunutil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ImmibisCore{57.2.0} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          LiquidXP{57.1.2} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-57.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Core{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          AS_Minions{1.7.9b} [Minions] (minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (modbuild for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Morph{0.7.1} [Morph] (morphbeta-0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          necromancy{1.5} [Necromancy] (necromancy_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
          NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          NotEnoughCodecs{0.1} [NotEnoughCodecs] (notenoughcodecs-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (notenoughkeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (openblocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (tconstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Integration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (random things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          secretroomsmod{4.6.2} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-universal-1.6.4-4.6.2.319.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Statues{2.1.1} [Statues] (statues-1.6.4-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Sync{2.2.2} [Sync] (sync2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (tmechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          TrailMix{2.0.0} [TrailMix] (trailmix2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          tropicraftmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Tropicraft] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          volleyballmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Volleyball] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Waypoints{1.0.2} [Waypoints] (waypoints-1.6.4-1.0.2fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          AIBlock{v1.0} [AIBlock] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          WeatherMod{1.591} [Weather and Tornadoes] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          witchery{0.19.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.6.4-0.19.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          worldofdinos{1.0} [World of Dinos] (worldofdinos-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
          TConstruct Environment: Environment seems clean, however you are using a modpack; please report it to the pack author, not us!
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

• By xXTheGameAceXx
      Should start off with apologies if this may be the wrong section, but I figured it was the best match for what I'm looking for.
      Anyways, I'm having just a bit of trouble right now with my modpack and TPS issues on the server it's being hosted on. I've been working just about nonstop the past few weeks trying to straighten out the issue. I even overhauled my modpack (which previously had TPS bad enough it couldn't be played in Singleplayer without an extremely good computer) removing major issue mods and generally large/useless ones to try and resolve the issue. That made it playable in Singleplayer and helped at first for the server, but it's gotten to the point that even with only 4 - 5 people on, the TPS can suffer.
      I've even turned town the server view distance to 6 so far and it's barely improved. My best guesses right now are that it's either the box's processor not being able to handle things as well as it should, or one (or more) of the mods in the pack are stressing things way too much/creating too much worldgen. (If it's a processing issue, I'm guessing the extremely low Ghz is the issue, and possibly an overclock attempt would prove valuable?)
      I will note, I did finally add in ClearLagg which has seemed to have helped things a bit. TPS is still horrid getting around 6 - 8 at best most of the time with several players on, but oddly enough block lag and most entity lag isn't actually that bad.
      If anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please do share them! I'd like to try and get things more stable so that people can actually do some proper exploration and general building without suffering massive dips in the TPS. Maybe there's some mods I'm not aware of that are just generally blacklisted for most packs because they cause major issues?
      Here's the server's specs:
      AMD Opteron 6174, 2.20ghz
      16GB, Windows 10
      Here's the modpack list if that proves useful to anyone (does not include core mods; does include client-side mods): https://pastebin.com/pnXefb1Q
      If anyone needs more information, please ask~