Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhoenixTalon

tppi
[1.1.2a] APOC Gaming TPPI | [Dedicated] [Economy, Shops, Plots, Ranks] [MCMMO] [PvE & PvP Worlds] [Towny] [GriefPrevention] [ Factions] [12 Server Network]

21 posts in this topic

LOGO.png

Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TPPI.APOCGAMING.ORG

For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:

http://apocgaming.org/servers

Read the information below on how to get a instant lvl 3 rank upgrade!

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.

APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.

We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!

Gameplay Types on APOC:

• Protected Building: Building on our Sanctuary world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on.
  • Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Sanctuary, Towny, and Creative are griefing and raiding allowed.
  • Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer.
  • Mining: Resource world is reset monthly to make sure everyone has plenty of ores and resources to harvest. This also makes sure dungeons are fresh and ready to conquer.
  • Survival: All of our worlds but Creative are survival based worlds.
  • Towny: Build a town and expand while defending it from invaders from other towns.
  • Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here.
  • World Edit: Want to have fun with world edit? Well this comes at a price. All supporters have access to the Supporter world which they have access to world edit in.
  • Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more!
  • Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land.

Worlds & Information:

• Spawn | 1000x1000: This is our spawn world, we have rules, information, mini-games, admin shops, buyable player shops, etc here for all players to use and access.
  • Resource | 10000x10000: This is our mining and exploration world. There is no protections here. Claiming land by personal or faction means is not possible and pvp, griefing, raiding is allowed. Dungeons spawn here and the world is reset monthly to ensure a fresh amount of resources and dungeons are available to players.
  • Sanctuary | 10000x10000: This world is the most protected world on our server. You can build what you want and play how you want without worrying about pvp, griefing, or raiding.
  • Factions | 10000x10000: As the name suggests this world is for factions only. You can wage war on other factions, claim land, take over land, grief, raid, pvp, etc.
  • Towny | 10000x10000: This is our towny world for the Towny plugin. There is no PVP here. And areas protected there is no Griefing or Raiding allowed.
  • Modded Worlds | 10000x10000: These worlds are from mods such as GC Moon/Mars, Underdark, Twilight Forest, ETC. No claiming, factions, lwc, towny are allowed here. PVP/Griefing/Raiding is allowed here.

Server Information:

• Server Host: None, Independently hosted on a Dedicated Server.
  • Server Features: Deadlock Detection, Crash Prevention, Lag Spike detection & location, 24/7 Uptime
  • Server Slots: 50+ (Supporters have a VIP slot and can go over the 50 cap)
  • Server Whitelist: No
  • Server Banned Mods: None
  • Server Banned Items: Chunk Loaders
  • Server Gamemode: Survival / Creative
  • Server Plugins: (50+ | Server Moderation plugins not listed) MCMMO, Factions, Towny, Essentials, APOC-Payday, APOC-RPG, APOC-EndReset, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, GriefPrevention, PRISM, iDisguise, ChestShop, UltimateArena, and many more.
  • Server IP: MC.APOCGAMING.ORG:7853
  • Server Website: http://apocgaming.org
  • Server Teamspeak IP: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG

Voting & Rewards:

• Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more.
  • For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server.
  • For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock.
  • Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits.

Reviews:

• Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review!
  • Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website.
  • If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!

Level 3 Unlock Request:

While our server is NOT whitelisted we will accept whitelist like requests to give you a head start on our network. Our servers run on a 13 level voting rank system. You start at LVL0, register to the site for LVL1 and vote for every level onwards. Level 3 unlocks towny and factions among other things. If you post on this topic with the information requested you can request staff to promote you to LVL3.

Registering and getting the LVL1 upgrade is still required. This makes sure people are registered to the website so it can track and log votes. This helps us rank you up when you have reached 25, 50, 75, etc votes.

The information we need? Just your minecraft username. Thats it!

APOC TPPI is a great server run by someone with 5 years of experience and a volunteer staff. There's usually staff on to help out with questions, and if not there's always someone on the teamspeak channel, which anyone can connect to. With dedicated worlds for PvP/PvE players can choose the playstyle that they want, which is something I haven't seen on other servers. It also has tons of plugins like McMMO which makes it more unique and extends the entertainment value. Overall APOC TPPI is a fun server with lots to offer. If you're new I highly recommend spending the first few minutes reading the signs at spawn and checking the area out!

Heyo!

I've been playing here on and off for a couple months or so, and I think the APOC servers are pretty nice. The owner (Zilacon) is a really hard-working guy from what I can tell, and he's put a ton of effort into making this server streamlined, bug-free, and user-friendly. The server itself is pretty dandy as well! My only complaint is that the shops could be filled a bit more, but other than that everything runs super smooth. A really nice server to play on!

Heyo!

I've been playing here on and off for a couple months or so, and I think the APOC servers are pretty nice. The owner (Zilacon) is a really hard-working guy from what I can tell, and he's put a ton of effort into making this server streamlined, bug-free, and user-friendly. The server itself is pretty dandy as well! My only complaint is that the shops could be filled a bit more, but other than that everything runs super smooth. A really nice server to play on!

​Thanks, as for the shops were already on it. We are rebuilding apoc's backend from the ground up on the APOC TRPG server.

New worlds, 40+ new plugins, new ranks, new shops, new spawn, new mini-game arenas, etc. It is all live on the server so your free to go on and check it out if you wish.

When its all done it will be setup on the rest of apoc.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply to that, it was basically my only concern but it seems as though it is being handled. Keep up the good work :)

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply to that, it was basically my only concern but it seems as though it is being handled. Keep up the good work :)

​Will do.

Although a lot of stuff is being setup on TRPG its like a warzone of issues on there lol. Most of the stuff is reported to plugin authors in hopes that they fix the problems and we can throw the update on there and get back into action but not all developers are as helpful as others. But we can only hope. So far MCMMO Combat LVL plugin was fixed by its dev, UltimateArena also fixed many of our problems, And there's about 4 more that are cooperating with us. Factions, ChestShop, and Towny just blew us off with our error reports. So going to have to hand those to our programmers to see what they can do.

Look at this amazing server. There is NO SERVER AS COOL AS THIS ONE. WOW. Just look at that name, it starts with a. A is the first letter of the english alphabet. HOLY CRAP. And they just added poc cause they why better then everyone else.There is nothing better than a poc, what is a poc? I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IS SOUND AMAZING.The best part about this server is that im on it. That just got way better than is already is. That's like adding Jesus to Chuck Norris. That is why this server is so coo.

Guys, Let me tell you about this server! Now this server is better then any other server. You wounder why? There is great staff. Awesome people and many more things to describe That i cant put in my words! Now this guy above me ^, Hes just telling so little. But I will tell you this, YOU GET COOKIES AND 1 DIAMOND FOR PLAYING FOR AWHILE! NOW WHO DOESN'T LIKE COOKIES! IF YOU DON'T LIKE COOKIES, You can sell them on the server! But Great Staff and GREAT COMMUNITY! But seriously guys, great staff that everyone enjoys to have around. Great contests for each month. The admin shop helps the new people out to start off the correct way like wood or string or plants you'll need for then on out. its also a fair price on the shops. Hope to see all around soon!

Look at this amazing server. There is NO SERVER AS COOL AS THIS ONE. WOW. Just look at that name, it starts with a. A is the first letter of the english alphabet. HOLY CRAP. And they just added poc cause they why better then everyone else.There is nothing better than a poc, what is a poc? I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IS SOUND AMAZING.The best part about this server is that im on it. That just got way better than is already is. That's like adding Jesus to Chuck Norris. That is why this server is so coo.

Guys, Let me tell you about this server! Now this server is better then any other server. You wounder why? There is great staff. Awesome people and many more things to describe That i cant put in my words! Now this guy above me ^, Hes just telling so little. But I will tell you this, YOU GET COOKIES AND 1 DIAMOND FOR PLAYING FOR AWHILE! NOW WHO DOESN'T LIKE COOKIES! IF YOU DONT LIKE COOKIES, You can sell them on the server! But Great Staff and GREAT COMMUNITY!

​Is this some kind of joke?

The servers were not down, mojang did some maintenance on their servers.

You should be able to connect to our network now, all mojang maintenance is over.

Massive Update!

• Over 40 plugins updated and changed.
  • Spawn room and shops changes.
  • Spawn player shop plots updated.
  • New chat/text format
  • New ranks and rank tags.
  • New death messages for pvp and pve
  • New towny world with the towny plugin
  • Player names above heads and in tablist show rank color
  • Player pings in tablist are now fixed
  • Login cooldown reduced down to 5 seconds from 30
  • And much more!

Some stuff is still being work on in our Tech & RPG server including mini game arenas, more admin shops (modded), and a new ranking system for players to rank up and earn supporter privileges for free.

Come check it out on our TRPG server or checkout the changes network wide listed above on any server on our network!

Voting credit rewards is fixed on the website for all 18 vote sites.

Sorry for the delay, been busy lately.

Fixed the performance issues on the server.

Turns out Bukkit Chunk GC on modded servers has the opposite effect.

If any of you guys are TPPI 2 players and are looking for a TPPI 2 server we got both.

Our TPPI 1 server for 1.6.4 is still online and kicking, active staff etc. And then we got our new TPPI 2 server on our fancy new 1.7.10 modpack hub.

You can join the TPPI 2 server directly at TPPI2.APOCGAMING.ORG or login to the hub and join the server from there at MC.APOCGAMING.ORG.

If any of you guys are TPPI 2 players and are looking for a TPPI 2 server we got both.

Our TPPI 1 server for 1.6.4 is still online and kicking, active staff etc. And then we got our new TPPI 2 server on our fancy new 1.7.10 modpack hub.

You can join the TPPI 2 server directly at TPPI2.APOCGAMING.ORG or login to the hub and join the server from there at MC.APOCGAMING.ORG.

Working on a new spawn, admin shop, player shop plots, player ranking system, and more.

We need staff to finish these and players willing to test things out!

Apply for staff on our website at: http://apocgaming.org

Thanks to everyone who volunteers!

an amazing modpack with an amizingly dedicated staff maintaining it. I definitely recommend this pack/server/network to any persons who want to play multiplayer minecraft on stable servers!!!!

I haven't played this pack since the wipe, but when I get a few days off I need to rebuild my base lol. With all the improvements to the server i'm sure things will run even smoother then they were before! ^^

• Similar Content

• By GENIXGaming
      Server Connection Info:
      Server Is currently being moved

Modpack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/top-factory.1104213

Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/by8EFtQ

Modpack Description:
      The Top Factory Modpack is a Tech based Modpack using a more updated version of Minecraft rather than using 1.7.10. The mod pack uses popular updated mods as well as new mods that you have probably never have seen before.
      This Modpack is made for the people who want to build big Factory's, Industrial Plants, and more.
      There is an Official Server, when you load the Modpack just click multiplayer and it will show.

Server Rules:
      Respect the Freedoms and Rights of other players.
      Respect the Staff of the Server.
      Play fair and keep the game fun for everyone.
      Do not grief others, verbally or physically.
      Do not cheat, abuse or otherwise glitch.
      Do not abuse in game mechanics or plugins.

• By BlackOrBit
      Hello Guys,
      Sorry for my english but i try my best. 

i Try to install on a Tekkit legends server Plugins with "Cauldron" but it dont works I try since yesterday and now i  give up. PLS HELP ME. All what i try dont work
    • By kdonley
      Server was running fine for a week, then today this happened:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Don't be sad, have a hug! <3
      Time: 10/8/17 2:30 PM
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.gson.JsonPrimitive cannot be cast to com.google.gson.JsonObject
          at pneumaticCraft.common.config.JsonConfig.readFromFile(JsonConfig.java:63)
          at pneumaticCraft.common.config.JsonConfig.init(JsonConfig.java:27)
          at pneumaticCraft.common.config.Config.init(Config.java:87)
          at pneumaticCraft.PneumaticCraft.PreInit(PneumaticCraft.java:86)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
          at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_144, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 835230064 bytes (796 MB) / 1660944384 bytes (1584 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -XX:PermSize=256M
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 224 mods loaded, 219 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          UCH    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
          UCH    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
          UCH    appliedenergistics2-core{rv3-beta-6} [Applied Energistics 2 Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
          UCH    CartFixes{0.1.0} [Steve's Cart Fixes] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    ivtoolkit{1.2.1} [IvToolkit] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
          UCH    OpenComputers|Core{1.6.2.12} [OpenComputers (Core)] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    PlayerAPI{1.4} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    ThE-core{1.0.0.1} [Thaumic Energistics Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    ChocoPatcher{1.1} [Choco Patcher] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    OpenModsCore{0.10} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    BinniePatcher{1.8.2} [Binnie Patcher] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.23.jar) 
          UCH    debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.6.2.jar) 
          UCH    bspkrsCore{6.16} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.16.jar) 
          UCH    Treecapitator{1.7.10} [Treecapitator] ([1.7.10]Treecapitator-universal-2.0.4.jar) 
          UCH    IC2{2.2.827-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.jar) 
          UCH    AdvancedMachines{1.1.6} [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachinesAS-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    appliedenergistics2{rv3-beta-6} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar) 
          UCH    bdlib{1.9.4.109} [BD Lib] (bdlib-1.9.4.109-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    ae2stuff{0.5.1.9} [AE2 Stuff] (ae2stuff-rv3-0.5.1.9-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
          UCH    Aroma1997sDimension{1.0} [Aroma1997's Dimensional World] (Aroma1997s-Dimensional-World-1.7.10-1.1.0.1.jar) 
          UCH    AromaBackup{0.0.0.6} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
          UCH    AromaBackupRecovery{1.0} [AromaBackup Recovery] (AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
          UCH    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.4} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar) 
          UCH    asielib{0.4.7} [asielib] (AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.7.jar) 
          UCH    iChunUtil{4.2.3} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.3.jar) 
          UCH    Grinder{4.0.0} [Grinder] (AttachableGrinder-4.0.0.jar) 
          UCH    Backpack{2.0.1} [Backpack] (backpack-2.0.1-1.7.x.jar) 
          UCH    BiblioCraft{1.11.7} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.7][MC1.7.10].jar) 
          UCH    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar) 
          UCH    Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) 
          UCH    BiomesOPlenty{2.1.0} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-2.1.0.2027-universal.jar) 
          UCH    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.9} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.9].jar) 
          UCH    BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar) 
          UCH    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) 
          UCH    ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.2.6} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.6-118.jar) 
          UCH    ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.1.5} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.1.5-248.jar) 
          UCH    BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar) 
          UCH    HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.8.6} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion  MC-1.7.10  v1.8.6.jar) 
          UCH    Forestry{4.2.16.64} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar) 
          UCH    BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar) 
          UCH    Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar) 
          UCH    ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar) 
          UCH    ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar) 
          UCH    Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar) 
          UCH    AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar) 
          UCH    bookshelf{1.0.4.172} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-1.7.10-1.0.4.172.jar) 
          UCH    Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) 
          UCH    Botania{r1.8-249} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-249.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Core{7.1.22} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.22.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.22} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.22.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.22} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.22.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.22} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.22.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.22} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.22.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.22} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.22.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.22} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.22.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.6} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.6.jar) 
          UCH    Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar) 
          UCH    TwilightForest{2.3.8dev} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.8dev-clienthax.jar) 
          UCH    ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UCH    chisel{2.9.5.11} [Chisel] (Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar) 
          UCH    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    ChickenChunks{1.3.4.19} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.19-universal.jar) 
          UCH    colorchat{1.7.2-0.1.0} [ColorChat] (colorchat-1.7.10-0.1.0-22.jar) 
          UCH    compacter{1.1.0.12} [Compacter] (compacter-1.1.0.12-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    CompactSolars{4.4.39.315} [Compact Solar Arrays] (CompactSolars-1.7.10-4.4.39.315-universal.jar) 
          UCH    ComputerCraft{1.75} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.75.jar) 
          UCH    endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar) 
          UCH    EnderStorage{1.4.7.38} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.7.38-universal.jar) 
          UCH    MrTJPCoreMod{1.1.0.33} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.1.0.33-universal.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Core{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Core] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Base.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Transmission{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Integration.jar) 
          UCH    OpenComputers{1.6.2.12} [OpenComputers] (OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar) 
          UCH    GalacticraftCore{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Core] (GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.501.jar) 
          UCH    Mekanism{9.1.1} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar) 
          UCH    computronics{1.6.4} [Computronics] (Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar) 
          UCH    crashlogadditions{1.1} [Crash Log Additions] (CrashLogAdditions-1.7.10-1.1.jar) 
          UCH    DeathCounter{4.0.0} [DeathCounter] (DeathCounter-4.0.0.jar) 
          UCH    DefenseTech{1.0.1} [DefenseTech] (DefenseTech-1.7.10-1.0.1.46.jar) 
          UCH    Doge{0.5.2} [Doge] (DogeMod_0.5.2_[1.7.10].jar) 
          UCH    eplus{4.0.0..73} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.7.10-4.0.0.74.jar) 
          UCH    EnderTech{1.7.10-0.3.2.405} [EnderTech] (EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar) 
          UCH    EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar) 
          UCH    extracells{2.3.14} [Extra Cells 2] (ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.3.14b197.jar) 
          UCH    GalacticraftMars{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Planets] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.501.jar) 
          UCH    ExtraPlanets{1.8.0} [Extra Planets] (ExtraPlanets-1.8.0.jar) 
          UCH    ExtraUtilities{1.2.12} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.12.jar) 
          UCH    factorization.notify{1.0} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.88.7.jar) 
          UCH    factorization{1.7.10-0.8.88.7} [Factorization] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.88.7.jar) 
          UCH    factorization.misc{1.7.10-0.8.88.7} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.88.7.jar) 
          UCH    fastleafdecay{1.4} [Fast Leaf Decay] (FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.4.jar) 
          UCH    flansmod{4.10.0} [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod-1.7.10-4.10.0.jar) 
          UCH    ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-542.jar) 
          UCH    ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.575} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.575.jar) 
          UCH    funkylocomotion{1.0} [Funky Locomotion] (funky-locomotion-1.7.10-beta-7.jar) 
          UCH    RedstoneArsenal{1.7.10R1.1.2} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-[1.7.10]1.1.2-92.jar) 
          UCH    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar) 
          UCH    MagicBees{2.4.3} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar) 
          UCH    gendustry{1.6.3.132} [GenDustry] (gendustry-1.6.3.132-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    GraviSuite{1.7.10-2.0.3} [Graviation Suite] (GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.3.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Cellar{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Cellar] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Apples{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Apples] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Bamboo{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Bamboo] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Bees{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Bees] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Fishtrap{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Fishtrap] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Grapes{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Grapes] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Hops{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Hops] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Milk{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Milk] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Growthcraft|Rice{1.7.10-2.7.2} [Growthcraft Rice] (growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar) 
          UCH    Hats{4.0.1} [Hats] (Hats-4.0.1.jar) 
          UCH    HatStand{4.0.0} [HatStand] (HatStand-4.0.0.jar) 
          UCH    HelpFixer{1.0.7} [HelpFixer] (HelpFixer-1.0.7.jar) 
          UCH    HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar) 
          UCH    IC2NuclearControl{2.4.2a} [Nuclear Control 2] (IC2NuclearControl-2.4.2a.jar) 
          UCH    inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar) 
          UCH    IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) 
          UCH    JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    jexclusives{1.0.1} [Jon's Exclusives] (JonsExclusives[v1.0.1][MC1.7.10].jar) 
          UCH    LogisticsPipes{0.9.3.132} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-0.9.3.132.jar) 
          UCH    magicalcrops{4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_4b} [Magical Crops: Core] (magicalcrops-4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_5.jar) 
          UCH    magicalcropsarmour{4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_4} [Magical Crops: Armoury] (magicalcropsarmoury-4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_4.jar) 
          UCH    magicalcropsdeco{4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_4a} [Magical Crops: Decorative] (magicalcropsdeco-4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_4a.jar) 
          UCH    MekanismGenerators{9.1.1} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar) 
          UCH    MekanismTools{9.1.1} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.2.1} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MFR Compat - Magical Crops v1-2-1.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Exploration{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-World.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCH    MineMenu{1.2.0} [MineMenu] (MineMenu-1.7.10-1.2.0.B44-universal.jar) 
          UCH    testdummy{1.0} [MmmMmmMmmMmm] (MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.6.jar) 
          UCH    numina{1.7.10} [Numina] (Numina-0.4.1.105.jar) 
          UCH    powersuits{1.7.10-0.11.1.114} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.7.10-0.11.1.114.jar) 
          UCH    Morph{0.9.3} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.9.3.jar) 
          UCH    Morpheus{1.7.10-1.6.21} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.7.10-1.6.21.jar) 
          UCH    cfm{3.4.8} [§9MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10).jar) 
          UCH    Mystcraft{0.12.3.04} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-1.7.10-0.12.3.04.jar) 
          UCH    necromancy{1.7.2} [Necromancy] (Necromancy-1.7.10a.jar) 
          UCH    NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) 
          UCH    NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.1-22.jar) 
          UCH    recipehandler{1.7.10} [NoMoreRecipeConflict] (NoMoreRecipeConflict-0.3(1.7.10).jar) 
          UCH    neresources{0.1.0.ManuallyBuilt} [Not Enough Resources] (NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0-128.jar) 
          UCH    ObsidiPlates{3.0.0.18} [ObsidiPlates] (ObsidiPlates-1.7.10-universal-3.0.0.18.jar) 
          UCH    OpenMods{0.10} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.10.jar) 
          UCH    OpenBlocks{1.6} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.6.jar) 
          UCH    OpenPeripheralCore{1.4} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheral-1.7.10-AIO-8.jar) 
          UCH    OpenPeripheralIntegration{0.6} [OpenPeripheralIntegration] (OpenPeripheral-1.7.10-AIO-8.jar) 
          UCH    OpenPeripheral{0.6} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheral-1.7.10-AIO-8.jar) 
          UCH    harvestcraft{1.7.10j} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10Lb.jar) 
          UCE    PneumaticCraft{1.12.7-150} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.12.7-150-universal.jar) 
          UCH    PortalGun{4.0.0-beta-6} [PortalGun] (PortalGun-4.0.0-beta-6.jar) 
          UCH    progressiveautomation{1.6.35} [Progressive Automation] (ProgressiveAutomation-1.7.10-1.6.35.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Transportation{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Mechanical.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Compatibility{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Compatibility] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Compat.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Integration{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Integration.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Fabrication{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Fabrication] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Fabrication.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Illumination{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Lighting.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Expansion{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Mechanical.jar) 
          UCH    qCraft{1.2} [qCraft] (qCraft1.2_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    reccomplex{0.9.7.1.1} [Recurrent Complex] (RecurrentComplex-0.9.7.1.1.jar) 
          UCH    RefinedRelocation{1.1.34} [Refined Relocation] (RefinedRelocation-mc1.7.10-1.1.34.jar) 
          UCH    libsandstone{1.0.0} [libsandstone] (Reliquary-1.7.10-1.2.1.483.jar) 
          UCH    xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.7.10-1.2.1.483.jar) 
          UCH    Roguelike{1.5.0} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-1.7.10-1.5.0b.jar) 
          UCH    simplyjetpacks{1.5.3} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-MC1.7.10-1.5.3.jar) 
          UCH    squidless{0.6.1} [Squidless] (squidless-1.7.10-0.6.1.jar) 
          UCH    statues{2.1.4} [Statues] (statues-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) 
          UCH    StevesFactoryManager{A93} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA93.jar) 
          UCH    StevesAddons{0.10.16} [Steve's Addons] (StevesAddons-1.7.10-0.10.16.jar) 
          UCH    StevesCarts{2.0.0.b18} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b18.jar) 
          UCH    StevesWorkshop{0.5.1} [Steve's Workshop] (StevesWorkshop-0.5.1.jar) 
          UCH    Sync{4.0.1} [Sync] (Sync-4.0.1.jar) 
          UCH    thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar) 
          UCH    thaumicenergistics{1.0.0.5} [Thaumic Energistics] (thaumicenergistics-1.0.0.5.jar) 
          UCH    ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-55.jar) 
          UCH    ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.2.1} [Thermal Dynamics] (ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.2.1-172.jar) 
          UCH    TMechworks{0.2.15.106} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.7.10-0.2.15.106.jar) 
          UCH    Translocator{1.1.2.16} [Translocator] (Translocator-1.7.10-1.1.2.16-universal.jar) 
          UCH    wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-null} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-24-clienthax2.jar) 
          UCH    warpbook{2.0.null} [Warp Book] (warpbook-1.7.10_2.0.36.jar) 
          UCH    witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar) 
          UCH    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.1.11} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE-1.7.10-1.4.1.11-universal.jar) 
          UCH    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.1.11} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE-1.7.10-1.4.1.11-universal.jar) 
          UCH    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.1.11} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE-1.7.10-1.4.1.11-universal.jar) 
          UCH    McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UCH    ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.4} [ForgeRelocation] (ForgeRelocation-1.7.10-0.0.1.4-universal.jar) 
          UCH    MCFrames{1.0} [MCFrames] (ForgeRelocation-1.7.10-0.0.1.4-universal.jar) 
          UCH    RelocationFMP{0.0.1.2} [RelocationFMP] (ForgeRelocationFMP-1.7.10-0.0.1.2-universal.jar) 
          UCH    aobd{2.9.2} [Another One Bites The Dust] (AOBD-2.9.2.jar) 
          UCH    denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.6.2.jar) 
          UCH    ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:ENABLED],[movement_callback:ENABLED],[player_damage_hook:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:ENABLED],[player_render_hook:ENABLED]
          Class transformer null safety: all safe
          AE2 Version: beta rv3-beta-6 for Forge 10.13.4.1448
          CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.4-329
          Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
          ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.2.6-118
          ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.1.5-248
          MineFactoryReloaded: -[1.7.10]2.8.1-174
          RedstoneArsenal: -[1.7.10]1.1.2-92
          TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
          NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.1-22
          ThermalDynamics: -[1.7.10]1.2.1-172
          List of loaded APIs: 
              * appliedenergistics2|API (rv2) from ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-542.jar
              * AromaBackupAPI (1.0) from AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar
              * asielibAPI (1.1) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.7.jar
              * asielibAPI|chat (1.0) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.7.jar
              * asielibAPI|tile (1.0) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.7.jar
              * asielibAPI|tool (1.1) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.7.jar
              * Baubles|API (1.0.1.4) from Reliquary-1.7.10-1.2.1.483.jar
              * BiomesOPlentyAPI (1.0.0) from BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-2.1.0.2027-universal.jar
              * BloodMagicAPI (1.3.3-13) from BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
              * BotaniaAPI (76) from Botania r1.8-249.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|blocks (1.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|blueprints (1.5) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|boards (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|core (1.0) from extrautilities-1.2.12.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|crops (1.1) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|events (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|facades (1.1) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|filler (4.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|fuels (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|gates (4.1) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|items (1.1) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|library (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|lists (1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|power (1.3) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|recipes (3.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|robotics (3.0) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|statements (1.1) from buildcraft-7.1.22.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|tablet (1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|tiles (1.2) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|tools (1.0) from growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar
              * BuildCraftAPI|transport (4.1) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * CarpentersBlocks|API (3.3.7) from Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar
              * ChiselAPI (0.1.1) from Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar
              * ChiselAPI|Carving (0.1.1) from Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar
              * ChiselAPI|Rendering (0.1.1) from Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar
              * CoFHAPI (1.7.10R1.0.0) from funky-locomotion-1.7.10-beta-7.jar
              * CoFHAPI|block (1.7.10R1.1.0) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHAPI|core (1.7.10R1.1.0) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHAPI|energy (1.7.10R1.0.2) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * CoFHAPI|fluid (1.7.10R1.1.0) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHAPI|inventory (1.7.10R1.3.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHAPI|item (1.7.10R1.0.13B1) from extrautilities-1.2.12.jar
              * CoFHAPI|modhelpers (1.7.10R1.3.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHAPI|tileentity (1.7.10R1.1.0) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHAPI|transport (1.7.10R1.0.13) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
              * CoFHAPI|world (1.7.10R1.3.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHLib (1.7.10R1.2.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHLib|audio (1.7.10R1.2.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHLib|gui (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|gui|container (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|gui|element (1.7.10R1.2.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHLib|gui|element|listbox (1.7.10R1.2.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHLib|gui|slot (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|inventory (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|render (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|render|particle (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|util (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|util|helpers (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|util|position (1.7.10R1.2.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * CoFHLib|world (1.7.10R1.0.4B1) from EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
              * CoFHLib|world|feature (1.7.10R1.2.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API|FileSystem (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API|Lua (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API|Media (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API|Peripheral (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API|Permissions (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API|Redstone (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * ComputerCraft|API|Turtle (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
              * computronicsAPI (1.3) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar
              * computronicsAPI|audio (1.0) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar
              * computronicsAPI|chat (1.3) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar
              * computronicsAPI|multiperipheral (1.1) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar
              * computronicsAPI|tape (1.0) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar
              * EnderIOAPI (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
              * EnderIOAPI|Redstone (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
              * EnderIOAPI|Teleport (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
              * EnderIOAPI|Tools (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
              * factorization notification system (1.0) from Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.88.7.jar
              * ForestryAPI|apiculture (4.8.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|arboriculture (4.2.1) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|circuits (3.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|core (5.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|farming (2.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|food (1.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|fuels (2.0.1) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|genetics (4.7.1) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|hives (4.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|lepidopterology (1.3.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|mail (3.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|multiblock (3.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|recipes (5.4.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|storage (3.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForestryAPI|world (2.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
              * ForgeRelocation|API (0.0.1.4) from ForgeRelocation-1.7.10-0.0.1.4-universal.jar
              * Galacticraft API (1.0) from GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.501.jar
              * gendustryAPI (2.3.0) from gendustry-1.6.3.132-mc1.7.10.jar
              * GrowthcraftAPI|Bees (2.6.0) from growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar
              * GrowthcraftAPI|Cellar (2.6.0) from growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar
              * GrowthcraftAPI|Core (2.6.0) from growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar
              * GrowthcraftAPI|FishTrap (2.6.0) from growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar
              * GrowthcraftAPI|Milk (2.6.0) from growthcraft-1.7.10-2.7.2-complete.jar
              * IC2API (1.0) from industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.jar
              * inpure|api (1.7) from INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar
              * MekanismAPI|core (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|energy (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|gas (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|infuse (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|laser (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|reactor (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|recipe (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|transmitter (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * MekanismAPI|util (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.1-clienthax.jar
              * Mystcraft|API (0.1) from mystcraft-1.7.10-0.12.3.04.jar
              * neresources|API (1.0) from NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0-128.jar
              * NuclearControlAPI (v1.0.5) from IC2NuclearControl-2.4.2a.jar
              * OpenBlocks|API (1.1) from OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.6.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Component (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Core (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Driver (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Driver|Item (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Event (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|FileSystem (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Internal (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Machine (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Manual (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Network (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenComputersAPI|Prefab (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.2.12-universal.jar
              * OpenPeripheralAddonsApi (1.0) from OpenPeripheral-1.7.10-AIO-8.jar
              * OpenPeripheralApi (3.4.2) from OpenPeripheral-1.7.10-AIO-8.jar
              * PneumaticCraftApi (1.0) from PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.12.7-150-universal.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|bore (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|carts (1.6.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|core (1.5.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|crafting (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|electricity (2.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|events (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|fuel (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|helpers (1.1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|items (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|locomotive (1.1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|signals (2.3.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RailcraftAPI|tracks (2.3.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
              * RefinedRelocationAPI (1.0.0) from RefinedRelocation-mc1.7.10-1.1.34.jar
              * Thaumcraft|API (4.2.2.0) from Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar
              * thaumicenergistics|API (1.1) from thaumicenergistics-1.0.0.5.jar
              * WailaAPI (1.2) from Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
          Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
          EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
                        * The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.3.1 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.2 from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar).
                          It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
                       This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
          The 1.7.10 Pack - v0.9.7: 
                  Having trouble?
                 http://bit.ly/The-1-7-10-Pack-Issues
                  Want to support?
                 http://bit.ly/The-1-7-10-Pack-Donate
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Please help, we're pretty far in this world and don't want to lose it