[AotBT 1.0.12A] Private server? [No Grief][PvP by choice][40 slots][Whitelist][no mods removed]

Is the server acting up? I was able to connect for a few seconds but then it had a java socket error and now it seems the server cannot be contacted.

EDIT: All seems to be well now, not sure what happened.

Edited by Got_Donuts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MinhwaYu

Why I want to play on this server: I would like to be able to build whatever without having to worry about someone griefing me or worrying if someones going to steal from me. I want to be able to play comfortably and be able to get on the next day and my stuff still be fully intact. I want to be in a friendly community where I can make new friends!
How Often Do I Play: I play everyday for at least 3 hours unless I'm busy. If you need future notice of long periods of inactivity I can do that since sometimes I have like 2 days of no ATB because I'm busy with other things.

Teamspeak: Yes, I'm always on teamspeak.

Other Info: I stream daily and would also be recording episodes on here, if that's okay with you of course!
My boyfriend and I expect to be cozy and spend a lot of time on this server if we are to be accepted.
If you need proof of us the link to our channels will be there:
My Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MinhwaYu
My Boyfriends Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Braigar
Also if you need my twitch http://www.twitch.tv/MinhwaYu
My boyfriend and I run a pixelmon server and we've been admins on servers before so I guarantee you can trust us. c:
Thank you for your time! c:

IGN (Minecraft name) - Braigar

Age - 23

Why do you want to join this server? -

Me and my girlfriend is looking for a B-Team Server where we dont have to hide our stuff and we can just have fun with the modpack recording and streaming. We run servers ourselves so we would understand the rules more then most.

How often would you play? -

As often as we can. we are slightly busy but we we would be on to record and stream or just to relax from all the madness.

Do you use Teamspeak? -
yes i use it all day everyday

Any other info you feel is necessary -

My Channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/Braigar

MinhwaYu Channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/MinhwaYu

​Both accepted, enjoy yourselves on the server and have fun building wacky things! :D

Is the server acting up? I was able to connect for a few seconds but then it had a java socket error and now it seems the server cannot be contacted.

EDIT: All seems to be well now, not sure what happened.

​It seems one of the maps may be having some issue.. Appears to be the Tropics world, will try to find out what's going on there.

IGN: IdleMold5

Why do you want to join this server: I have always been looking for a atb server and would love to be able to play on this server and try to improve other's experience with the modpack

How often would you play: I would be on pretty much every day unless there is some sort of even IRL that would prevent me from doing so

Do you use TS: I always use TS and generally check TS as the first thing after I log on

Extra Info: I am really into witchery so I guess that's something, don't worry I won't put curses on people

Edited by IdleMold5

IGN: IdleMold5

Why do you want to join this server: I have always been looking for a atb server and would love to be able to play on this server and try to improve other's experience with the modpack

How often would you play: I would be on pretty much every day unless there is some sort of even IRL that would prevent me from doing so

Do you use TS: I always use TS and generally check TS as the first thing after I log on

Extra Info: I am really into witchery so I guess that's something, don't worry I won't put curses on people

IGN: osondu

Why I want to play on this server: My friends play on this server and I always wanted to be in a AotBt server :D

Teamspeak: yes

Other: I like people

​Both accepted, enjoy yourselves on the server!

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - ShamrockNova

Age - 13

Why do you want to join this server? - I've played two past Attack Of The B Team servers, and both of my homes on the servers got destroyed by other players, and my two pet dragons got killed. This server seems to have nice people who won't taunt me, and won't have any problems with my buildings being destroyed. I've tried making my own server, and it doesn't work. I don't get any money, and my parents won't pay for me to buy a server, either. I hope this will be just as good as buying a server.

How often would you play? - Every day! I'm addicted to minecraft, and have been for almost two years now. I play modded and vanilla often. I've even bought the minecraft books, posters, and drawn a ton of minecraft.

Do you use Teamspeak? - I've used it before, yes.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I'm totally addicted to the computer. I'm very friendly and act nicely around others, even if I get angry. 

IGN: NebulaKitty

Why do you want to join this server?: I would like to join this server because I don't want griefing or stealing. I also don't want to have to build my house underground all the time. I would like to have fun without being provoked.

How often would you play?: About 3 or 4 times a week. If not, more.

Do you use Teamspeak?: No, but I do have Skype and Kik.

Any other info you feel is necessary: None

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - pvrmiller

Age -15 

Why do you want to join this server? -I want to join this server so i can play with a bunch of people that respect and can have lots of fun with.

How often would you play? -yeah

Do you use Teamspeak? -yeah

Any other info you feel is necessary -I am great at redstone and the tinker mod.

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) -Cheweycj

Age -15

Why do you want to join this server? -I've been looking for a cool and fun community to play this mod pack with, but without all server type of player that grief.

How often would you play? - I would try everyday for at least an hour, but when school comes back maybe once or twice a week for 2 or so hours each log in.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No sadly because i don't know what that is. I could maybe install it.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I just hope I get picked. I'll be really friendly and helpful and I could probably learn some things from the more experienced players. I used to play this mod pack for a awhile till the server I played on reset and I lost all my witchery stuff. Btw I think I'm a pretty good builder. I sound like a suck up omg xD.

Edited by Cheweycj

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) -zer012345678

Age -14

Why do you want to join this server? - Well I started YouTube not too long ago, and I need something to record with a fair amount of people, and when I looked at this server, it seemed like the right thing to do. There are also VERY FEW good servers like this one where there is no banned items but pixies. It seems like it would be a fun server to play on since there is a no grief rule.

How often would you play? - Anyday I can (which is pretty much ALMOST everyday) :D

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yes and I love it! I used it in many cases before like when I play factions or Hunger games or UHC!

Any other info you feel is necessary - Ummm I don't think there is! Everything about this seems great!

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - ShamrockNova

Age - 13

Why do you want to join this server? - I've played two past Attack Of The B Team servers, and both of my homes on the servers got destroyed by other players, and my two pet dragons got killed. This server seems to have nice people who won't taunt me, and won't have any problems with my buildings being destroyed. I've tried making my own server, and it doesn't work. I don't get any money, and my parents won't pay for me to buy a server, either. I hope this will be just as good as buying a server.

How often would you play? - Every day! I'm addicted to minecraft, and have been for almost two years now. I play modded and vanilla often. I've even bought the minecraft books, posters, and drawn a ton of minecraft.

Do you use Teamspeak? - I've used it before, yes.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I'm totally addicted to the computer. I'm very friendly and act nicely around others, even if I get angry. 

IGN: NebulaKitty

Why do you want to join this server?: I would like to join this server because I don't want griefing or stealing. I also don't want to have to build my house underground all the time. I would like to have fun without being provoked.

How often would you play?: About 3 or 4 times a week. If not, more.

Do you use Teamspeak?: No, but I do have Skype and Kik.

Any other info you feel is necessary: None

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - pvrmiller

Age -15 

Why do you want to join this server? -I want to join this server so i can play with a bunch of people that respect and can have lots of fun with.

How often would you play? -yeah

Do you use Teamspeak? -yeah

Any other info you feel is necessary -I am great at redstone and the tinker mod.

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) -Cheweycj

Age -15

Why do you want to join this server? -I've been looking for a cool and fun community to play this mod pack with, but without all server type of player that grief.

How often would you play? - I would try everyday for at least an hour, but when school comes back maybe once or twice a week for 2 or so hours each log in.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No sadly because i don't know what that is. I could maybe install it.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I just hope I get picked. I'll be really friendly and helpful and I could probably learn some things from the more experienced players. I used to play this mod pack for a awhile till the server I played on reset and I lost all my witchery stuff. Btw I think I'm a pretty good builder. I sound like a suck up omg xD.

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) -zer012345678

Age -14

Why do you want to join this server? - Well I started YouTube not too long ago, and I need something to record with a fair amount of people, and when I looked at this server, it seemed like the right thing to do. There are also VERY FEW good servers like this one where there is no banned items but pixies. It seems like it would be a fun server to play on since there is a no grief rule.

How often would you play? - Anyday I can (which is pretty much ALMOST everyday) :D

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yes and I love it! I used it in many cases before like when I play factions or Hunger games or UHC!

Any other info you feel is necessary - Ummm I don't think there is! Everything about this seems great!

​All accepted, enjoy the server and the current players :D

IGN- Deathly_Doom

Age - 11

Why do you want to join this server? - I've been looking for a fun AOTB server for about 1-2 years now.  Every server I play either goes down after a while or has stupid staff and players.  I am looking for a good server with little banned items, and I think this sounds perfect.  I've also been looking for a server thats pretty small, so if it is whitelisted, it's perfect this way.  I love to be friendly and help other people, and I think people will like me being on this server.  I do like killing, but I usually give back their stuff (Unless it's super op xD).  I love that this server has almost no banned items, as usually the banned things are Minions and Archimedes, which I like both of them, but this server has only Promised land banned, and that doesn't really matter to me.  I would love to help out on your server, and if I could apply for staff, that would be great!  Thanks for considering me!  Also, I am a very mature and friendly person.

How often would you play? - For about 3-5 hours 6 days a week (Not sunday)

Do you use Teamspeak? - Nope, people usually swear constantly.

Any other info you feel is necessary - My real name is Brian.  I don't like to give out much other private info.

Edited by Death123

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) -Whale_Ridder_27

Age -14

Why do you want to join this server? -Because it will be fun and my brother (Idlemold5) wants me to

How often would you play? -A few hours a day (depending on the day, sometimes I'm busy)

Do you use Teamspeak? -No but  i have Skype (Whale27)

Any other info you feel is necessary -My bro really wants this to happen

Edited by Whale27

IGN:BuzzBamaNation1

Why I want to play on this server: I want to join the Private whitelisted server because I really enjoy playing on private whitelisted servers cause then I wont lag a lot.

Activity: Whenever I want to get on maybe a few hours a day.

TeamSpeak: Yes

Any other info you feel is necessary :No

IGN:BuzzBamaNation1

Why I want to play on this server: I want to join the Private whitelisted server because I really enjoy playing on private whitelisted servers cause then I wont lag a lot.

Activity: Whenever I want to get on maybe a few hours a day.

TeamSpeak: Yes

Any other info you feel is necessary :No

​Denied, it seems as though you did not put much effort towards this application. If you wish to reapply you may go ahead.

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) -Whale_Ridder_27

Age -14

Why do you want to join this server? -Because it will be fun and my brother (Idlemold5) wants me to

How often would you play? -A few hours a day (depending on the day, sometimes I'm busy)

Do you use Teamspeak? -No but  i have Skype (Whale27)

Any other info you feel is necessary -My bro really wants this to happen

​Accepted, enjoy the server and hope you build some cool things!

IGN- Deathly_Doom

Age - 11

Why do you want to join this server? - I've been looking for a fun AOTB server for about 1-2 years now.  Every server I play either goes down after a while or has stupid staff and players.  I am looking for a good server with little banned items, and I think this sounds perfect.  I've also been looking for a server thats pretty small, so if it is whitelisted, it's perfect this way.  I love to be friendly and help other people, and I think people will like me being on this server.  I do like killing, but I usually give back their stuff (Unless it's super op xD).  I love that this server has almost no banned items, as usually the banned things are Minions and Archimedes, which I like both of them, but this server has only Promised land banned, and that doesn't really matter to me.  I would love to help out on your server, and if I could apply for staff, that would be great!  Thanks for considering me!  Also, I am a very mature and friendly person.

How often would you play? - For about 3-5 hours 6 days a week (Not sunday)

Do you use Teamspeak? - Nope, people usually swear constantly.

Any other info you feel is necessary - My real name is Brian.  I don't like to give out much other private info.

​Accepted. The promised land is not banned but rather the pixies due to their spawning rate.

IGN (Minecraft name) - Wopeyton.

Age -16.

Why do you want to join this server? - I would like to join the server because it has no griefing. 

How often would you play? - 4 days per week if I can.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Not often but I do can as if it is necessary.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I don't know anything about some of these mods (I do know some but not a lot) and would like to learn on a server like this. If you need any other information let me know.

IGN: DESERTWOLF64

Why I want to play on this server: I would like to play on your server to play with a few friends of mine and partake in their streams and videos. I also want to have a good experience with this mod pack and I believe this server is capable of delivering a good experience. I would also like to meet new friendly people here and I would enjoy making new friends anytime. 

How often would you play?: When possible, although I am busy with other things as well. Often hopefully :)

Teamspeak: nearly every day

Other info: I moderate on a server I play on and I enjoy helping people where I can.

Edited by DESERTWOLF64

IGN (Minecraft name) - Frehyas

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? -Cause i want to play a server with tons of mod aaand... WITCHERY

How often would you play? - like everyday? 2-3 hours minimium

Do you use Teamspeak? - mmh no

meh i'm italian so play with ts3 it's a bit hard to me, i can write and read in english but i'm not that good with speaking..

IGN: lordbean8

Why do I want to join?: I really like the idea of a whitelisted server, and a friendly community, but still being able to battle. xD But every server other than this that I've seen, Either the staff stink, or the one had a radio playing constantly, or I could already tell my house would get griefed. This server seems like a great server, and I'd like to try it out! :D

How often would I play?: About every day I hope, for about 2-3 hours.

Do you use Teamspeak?: Nope xD

Anything else you feel is necessary: Not really, But I'm an amazing builder in vanilla survival alone, so this should be intresting. xD

Edited by BeanyGuy
Forgot to add How often I play.

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - undermyknife

Age - 13, almost 14.

Why do you want to join this server? - I am a serious fan of Attack of The B-Team, and a veteran of it. I used to be apart of a private server, but then it was restarted by the owner and I quitted. I am currently looking for a new server to join. I know i am a little late. But, now that I have a whole summer, looking forward to playing games!

How often would you play? - Every day, possibly every two days.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No, sorry.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I really also want to help people with mods and stuff with that as we venture into this world.

IGN (Minecraft name) - Wopeyton.

Age -16.

Why do you want to join this server? - I would like to join the server because it has no griefing. 

How often would you play? - 4 days per week if I can.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Not often but I do can as if it is necessary.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I don't know anything about some of these mods (I do know some but not a lot) and would like to learn on a server like this. If you need any other information let me know.

IGN: DESERTWOLF64

Why I want to play on this server: I would like to play on your server to play with a few friends of mine and partake in their streams and videos. I also want to have a good experience with this mod pack and I believe this server is capable of delivering a good experience. I would also like to meet new friendly people here and I would enjoy making new friends anytime. 

How often would you play?: When possible, although I am busy with other things as well. Often hopefully :)

Teamspeak: nearly every day

Other info: I moderate on a server I play on and I enjoy helping people where I can.

IGN (Minecraft name) - Frehyas

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? -Cause i want to play a server with tons of mod aaand... WITCHERY

How often would you play? - like everyday? 2-3 hours minimium

Do you use Teamspeak? - mmh no

meh i'm italian so play with ts3 it's a bit hard to me, i can write and read in english but i'm not that good with speaking..

IGN: lordbean8

Why do I want to join?: I really like the idea of a whitelisted server, and a friendly community, but still being able to battle. xD But every server other than this that I've seen, Either the staff stink, or the one had a radio playing constantly, or I could already tell my house would get griefed. This server seems like a great server, and I'd like to try it out! :D

How often would I play?: About every day I hope, for about 2-3 hours.

Do you use Teamspeak?: Nope xD

Anything else you feel is necessary: Not really, But I'm an amazing builder in vanilla survival alone, so this should be intresting. xD

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - undermyknife

Age - 13, almost 14.

Why do you want to join this server? - I am a serious fan of Attack of The B-Team, and a veteran of it. I used to be apart of a private server, but then it was restarted by the owner and I quitted. I am currently looking for a new server to join. I know i am a little late. But, now that I have a whole summer, looking forward to playing games!

How often would you play? - Every day, possibly every two days.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No, sorry.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I really also want to help people with mods and stuff with that as we venture into this world.

​All accepted, everyone enjoy the server and have lots of fun playing and exploring! :D

IGN(Minecraft Name) -BuzzBamaNation1

Age - 12

Why I want to join this server -  I want to enjoy playing attack of the b team with new people and friends. Another reason why I want to join this server is because I really want to is because I want to be able to hang out with some friends and just build. Also I want to join  this server is because I want to be able to try out mods that I haven't before.

How often would you play?- I would play for like a few hours and then go do something else.\

Do you use TeamSpeak?- Yes I do use teamspeak.

Any other info you feel is necessary -No