[AotBT 1.0.12A] Private server? [No Grief][PvP by choice][40 slots][Whitelist][no mods removed]

IGN (Minecraft name) -Nilsbond

Age -16

Why do you want to join this server? -I've been searching an attack of the b team server for a while now and i've never been able to find one that suits me. I thought i had found one a while back but they had a stupid herobrine mod installed that ruined the fun for me... always sneaking up on me.. building portals to jumpscare town in my base and whatnot :D

How often would you play? -Depends to be honest. most of the time about an hour or two a day but my school schedule is sometimes harsh sometimes not so some days will be left out.

Do you use Teamspeak? -Not as of now but i will be able to get it if necessary.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I live in Germany so my time zone is GMT+1 Might be a bit problematic for some people because compared to america there is some time difference. You can decide whether or not that's a problem for you. 

Thank you in advance for taking your time to read these applications and i hope to see you soon on the server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (Minecraft name) - redflag2121

Age - 17

Why do you want to join this server? - My friend and I have been looking for a smaller AotB server for sometime now as it seems no one responds to their server threads anymore. Anyway, we love AotB ever since we first played it about a year ago and would love to finally get to play again. I also love having a small, close-knit community when playing any type of Minecraft server as it makes playing so much more enjoyable.

How often would you play? - Most likely a couple hours a day.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No.

Any other info you feel is necessary - Would it be possible that this application apply for my friend (IGN: Jimmy3star) as well? We're both the same age and of course wouldn't cause any trouble. If not, I can get him to apply to this as well. Thanks for your consideration!

IGN (Minecraft name) - redflag2121

Age - 17

Why do you want to join this server? - My friend and I have been looking for a smaller AotB server for sometime now as it seems no one responds to their server threads anymore. Anyway, we love AotB ever since we first played it about a year ago and would love to finally get to play again. I also love having a small, close-knit community when playing any type of Minecraft server as it makes playing so much more enjoyable.

How often would you play? - Most likely a couple hours a day.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No.

Any other info you feel is necessary - Would it be possible that this application apply for my friend (IGN: Jimmy3star) as well? We're both the same age and of course wouldn't cause any trouble. If not, I can get him to apply to this as well. Thanks for your consideration!

ING - terdmonkey10

Age - 13 nearly 14

Why do you want to join this server? - I want a fun server to play an awesome modpack on, I need a friendly community, this server seems great!

How often would you play? - 2-3 hrs a day

Do you use Teamspeak? - Not yet, but I am setting it up soon.

Any other info- I have skype: jackson10063

and a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNjUdznnPxMamyxUFjaR7g (IDK if I will record)

ING - terdmonkey10

Age - 13 nearly 14

Why do you want to join this server? - I want a fun server to play an awesome modpack on, I need a friendly community, this server seems great!

and a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNjUdznnPxMamyxUFjaR7g (IDK if I will record)

ING - terdmonkey10

Age - 13 nearly 14

• 3 weeks later...

IGN (Minecraft name) - PlayToMax

Age - 15

Why do you want to join this server? - Want a awesome community of chill dudes to play with!

How often would you play? - All day during summer and 4pm - 10pm school days

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yes

Any other info you feel is necessary - I'm very interested in joining this server!

Edited 20 May by zaza7

IGN (Minecraft name) -NarksTv

Age -15

Why do you want to join this server? -Because I always wanted a small community of cool dudes and stuff to play explore maybe gambel a little with u know the usual and this seems like a fine server to start don't u agree

How often would you play? -around once a day but will be off for certain weekends doing stuff

Do you use TeamSpeak? -don't have one but I can get it

Any other info you feel is necessary -I have horrible grammar and spelling and if u don't hea my voice ud think I was 8 that how bad I am also love building and overcomplicating things thx for the chance and goodnight

IGN (Minecraft name) - HoustonDave

Age - 40

Why do you want to join this server? - Like B-Team.  Like building stuff with other people.

How often would you play? - Couple hours every couple days.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Nah.

Any other info you feel is necessary - Stable reliable player.  No drama, just fun.

IGN (Minecraft name) -Katy 
Age 27
Why do you want to join this server? -I really like b team, looking to start playing again.
How often would you play? - Depends some weeks get pretty busy at work.  Twice a week or more. 
Do you use Teamspeak? -I do, sometimes.

• 1 month later...

IGN (Minecraft name) - Bass_6

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? - I am eager to try out attack of the B team after looking through the mod list, and if I will move to a server eventually why not do it now. The whitelist and apparently active community makes this server stand out.

How often would you play? - Depending on current intensity of workload, 2-5 hours a day (am college student)

Do you use Teamspeak? - Haven't before, but I'm not opposed to trying it.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I am not really into PvP, but I'm not opposed to being on a server where PvP is allowed. Also, I like the things I build to be aesthetically appealing :) 

Hopefully my application to be whitelisted on your server

ING: moomoo5647

Why I want to ply on this server: I am getting board of playing on my own :)

Activity: whenever I can get my hand on some minecraft :)

TeamSpeak: sadly my mic wont work

Other: Nothing other than that

• 3 months later...