[AotBT 1.0.12A] Private server? [No Grief][PvP by choice][40 slots][Whitelist][no mods removed]

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - Axodos

Age - 17

Why do you want to join this server? -  I really like aotb modpack but i hate griefers. All other servers which have griefers have mods banned. I would love a friendly pve experience! :)

How often would you play? - I play 1-3 hours a day, or every other day.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No, unfortunately, but i would love to try it out :)

Any other info you feel is necessary -
I am a nice, friendly person. I hope you dont mind my play time.:);)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - Axodos

Age - 17

Why do you want to join this server? -  I really like aotb modpack but i hate griefers. All other servers which have griefers have mods banned. I would love a friendly pve experience! :)

How often would you play? - I play 1-3 hours a day, or every other day.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No, unfortunately, but i would love to try it out :)

I am a nice, friendly person. I hope you dont mind my play time.:);)

​Accepted, no griefers to be found here :D

Age - 13

Why do you want to join this server? - I would like to play on a server with a small community that helps each other and does not grief other people and i feel that your server fits the bill

How often would you play? - I play 4 hours a day  school and 6-7  non school.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No but I will if it is required.

Any other info you feel is necessary -My IGN is Krumplez and my favourite mod is Witchery :)  

Age - 13

Why do you want to join this server? - I would like to play on a server with a small community that helps each other and does not grief other people and i feel that your server fits the bill

How often would you play? - I play 4 hours a day  school and 6-7  non school.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No but I will if it is required.

Any other info you feel is necessary -My IGN is Krumplez and my favourite mod is Witchery :)  

​Accepted, Teamspeak is not required just there if you wish to speak with the other players. Seems like you're not the only one to have Witchery as their fav mod.

IGN (Minecraft name) - My ign is hundredlives

Age - I am 14

Why do you want to join this server? - I really want to join a server with a cool chill community for me to record on

How often would you play? - I would probably play atleast 12 hours a week due to me recording but most likely more

Do you use Teamspeak? - yes, i use teamspeak all the time  as well as skype

Any other info you feel is necessary - As i have said before i record for youtube have about 90 subs here the link to check for yourself but hope to get in and showoff the beauty of this server (channel link: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4g4pf7gYOV9QAQK9GW05RQ)

IGN (Minecraft name) - My ign is hundredlives

Age - I am 14

Why do you want to join this server? - I really want to join a server with a cool chill community for me to record on

How often would you play? - I would probably play atleast 12 hours a week due to me recording but most likely more

Do you use Teamspeak? - yes, i use teamspeak all the time  as well as skype

Any other info you feel is necessary - As i have said before i record for youtube have about 90 subs here the link to check for yourself but hope to get in and showoff the beauty of this server (channel link: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4g4pf7gYOV9QAQK9GW05RQ)

​Accepted. sorry for the long wait, I thought I had added you in.

Edited by zaza7

Age - 14

Why do you want to join this server? - I would love to play on a lag free server where I can enjoy the mod while talking to other players in game. This seems like a relatively big whitelist, and I would love to get involved! 

How often would you play? - As often as I can! Sometimes though I might get a burst of inspiration for art and I might not play for a couple of days, but other then that I would be on as much as I could be, since I would be using it as a fun time waster.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Nope.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I am a artist :D

Age - 14

Why do you want to join this server? - I would love to play on a lag free server where I can enjoy the mod while talking to other players in game. This seems like a relatively big whitelist, and I would love to get involved! 

How often would you play? - As often as I can! Sometimes though I might get a burst of inspiration for art and I might not play for a couple of days, but other then that I would be on as much as I could be, since I would be using it as a fun time waster.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Nope.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I am a artist :D

​Great application although you left out your minecraft IGN so I can add you to the whitelist haha.

​Great application although you left out your minecraft IGN so I can add you to the whitelist haha.

​Oops sorry about that, I thought you didn't need it 'cause your IGN is in your username. 

My IGN is Thiief c:! Sorry about thattt <33

​Oops sorry about that, I thought you didn't need it 'cause your IGN is in your username. 

My IGN is Thiief c:! Sorry about thattt <33

​It's all good, not everyone sets their forum username to their IGN so rather make sure.

Edited by zaza7

IGN (Minecraft name) - 360N0Sc0pe420

Age -14

Why do you want to join this server? -Because I am looking forward to playing into a community

How often would you play? - 2-3 times a week but depends on school

Do you use Teamspeak? - Sometimes

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - MCLunah

Age - 17

Why do you want to join this server? - Im looking to meet new people and have some fun on a server that is trustworthy and play with people that love playing the same game i do. Im also looking for a server that has just enough people too not to little or not to much.

How often would you play? - i play 5-6 days a week 

Do you use Teamspeak? - yes i have ts3

Any other info you feel is necessary - im a dedicated minecraft player and will do anything to help on the server from playing and having fun to ideas helping and donating etc.

IGN (Minecraft name) - 360N0Sc0pe420

Age -14

Why do you want to join this server? -Because I am looking forward to playing into a community

How often would you play? - 2-3 times a week but depends on school

Do you use Teamspeak? - Sometimes

​accepted, enjoy the server

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - MCLunah

Age - 17

Why do you want to join this server? - Im looking to meet new people and have some fun on a server that is trustworthy and play with people that love playing the same game i do. Im also looking for a server that has just enough people too not to little or not to much.

How often would you play? - i play 5-6 days a week 

Do you use Teamspeak? - yes i have ts3

Any other info you feel is necessary - im a dedicated minecraft player and will do anything to help on the server from playing and having fun to ideas helping and donating etc.

​accepted, have fun playing and exploring!

Ign dexter1080

Age 14

I want to play B team is there any harm that can be caused from that

​denied, did not follow the application form.

IGN (Minecraft Name) - Burning_Passion

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? - Im looking to meet new people in the minecraft community and have some fun, experimenting with the different mods implemented in the pack.

How often would you play? - I would probably play everyday for at least an hour, but work could result in me playing less then usual

Do you use team speak - I have skype, but I can download team speak to interact with others.

Any other info you feel is necessary - Im a very active builder, and sometimes get obsessed with building which results in me falling behind in furthering myself with understanding of the mod pack. I can also help build homes for people who are struggling on the server.

Sincerely

Bk - Burning_Passion 

Edited by Burning_Passion

IGN (Minecraft Name) - Burning_Passion

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? - Im looking to meet new people in the minecraft community and have some fun, experimenting with the different mods implemented in the pack.

How often would you play? - I would probably play everyday for at least an hour, but work could result in me playing less then usual

Do you use team speak - I have skype, but I can download team speak to interact with others.

Any other info you feel is necessary - Im a very active builder, and sometimes get obsessed with building which results in me falling behind in furthering myself with understanding of the mod pack. I can also help build homes for people who are struggling on the server.

Sincerely

Bk - Burning_Passion 

​Accepted, have fun on the server and pace yourself exploring! :P

bunneeebear123

A lot of public aotbt servers suck so joining a private one would be great

I play mostly on the weekends but I play for hours at a time...

Sadly, I do not use teamspeak

If this server is whitelisted I know people will care not to be taken off so they won't ruin the server so I'm looking for  a server that doesn't... look terrible and make it hard to build around.

IGN (Minecraft name) - Trent365

Age -18

Why do you want to join this server? -because i like private servers they are allot more fun and not all destruction ! and i love the attack of the b-team mod pack !!

How often would you play? -4-5 times a week at maby 4-5 hours more if so 

Do you use Teamspeak? -yes

Any other info you feel is necessary -ive been on other attack of the b-team server and they were great fun but they shut down :( 

bunneeebear123

A lot of public aotbt servers suck so joining a private one would be great

I play mostly on the weekends but I play for hours at a time...

Sadly, I do not use teamspeak

If this server is whitelisted I know people will care not to be taken off so they won't ruin the server so I'm looking for  a server that doesn't... look terrible and make it hard to build around.

​Accepted, there's a plugin which lets you randomly teleport around the map to find a place. /rtp

IGN (Minecraft name) - Trent365

Age -18

Why do you want to join this server? -because i like private servers they are allot more fun and not all destruction ! and i love the attack of the b-team mod pack !!

How often would you play? -4-5 times a week at maby 4-5 hours more if so 

Do you use Teamspeak? -yes

Any other info you feel is necessary -ive been on other attack of the b-team server and they were great fun but they shut down :( 

​Accepted, no plans of shutting down just yet :D

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - Temorak

Age - 35

Why do you want to join this server? - to play with my brother allmax and our friend minou, denis...

How often would you play? - few hours a week. more on weekend

Do you use Teamspeak? - got it but dont use it

Would it be possible to add the mod that add planets to the galacticraft, i think its call Moreplanets?

Edited by Descartes

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - Temorak

Age - 35

Why do you want to join this server? - to play with my brother allmax and our friend minou, denis...

How often would you play? - few hours a week. more on weekend

Do you use Teamspeak? - got it but dont use it

Would it be possible to add the mod that add planets to the galacticraft, i think its call Moreplanets?

​Accepted. I cannot add any mods onto the server since if I did that, it'd become a custom modpack which might be a slight hassle for the current players.

IGN (Minecraft name) - Rhidzla

Age - 26

Why do you want to join this server? To play with one of my friends "Rikuox" and whitelisted servers tend to have more mature players than public

How often would you play? - Haven't played in aegis, looking to start playing again.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yea

Edited by Rhidz