[1.7.10]Server of worlds[PvE][20 slots][whitelist][Zleppers pack of worlds]

Modpack: http://technicpack.net/modpack/zleppers-pack-of-worlds.590639

Ip: zlepper.dk

Server rules:

• Be nice
  • Be friendly
  • Be respectful
  • Be chatty
  • Don't grief(This includes stealing or just being a donkey hole)

As the time of writing I'm the only player on the server, but would really like some more people to play with, since that always makes the experience a bit more fun :)

If you want to join the server make sure you live up to the 4 first rules, and then post you IGN here and maybe some other information about yourself so I can see that you actually join to be social.

I expect the server to be running 24/7 with only the occasional downtime for updates and such.

This is by no means an industrial sized server, it's more for the casual players who likes to play with others and know who they are playing with.

Hey! My IGN is tubsy79 and well yeah I wanna join this server. I am 13 years old and love long walks on the beach. I also love multiplayer, modded minecraft but hate how I always have to make guards against griefers and raiders and am constantly being stabbed in the back and why isn't griefing in the dictionary? Only just noticed that...

Hey! My IGN is tubsy79 and well yeah I wanna join this server. I am 13 years old and love long walks on the beach. I also love multiplayer, modded minecraft but hate how I always have to make guards against griefers and raiders and am constantly being stabbed in the back and why isn't griefing in the dictionary? Only just noticed that...

​Alright, you are now on the whitelist. :)

hello my name is mantas. my ign is akpreacher. im just a simple 17 year old that loves minecraft. i was looking for a cool modded server to play on and this one looks just perfect. ( and no offence but please check younger people before you whitelist. and again no offence but they usualy are the ones who bring the server down) i hope i get accepted.

-akpreacher

hello my name is mantas. my ign is akpreacher. im just a simple 17 year old that loves minecraft. i was looking for a cool modded server to play on and this one looks just perfect. ( and no offence but please check younger people before you whitelist. and again no offence but they usualy are the ones who bring the server down) i hope i get accepted.

-akpreacher

​I started playing when I was young, so I think people should have a fair chance.

I have added you to the whitelist.

NEI is already in the pack, however sometimes it refuses to work. Going into singleplayer then rejoining the server usually fixes it.

Also there should be a mod which does something akin waila harvestability.

Hello there, MY IGN is yoolee. I am thirteen years old and I would like to join your server. I am English but I live in California in the USA at the moment. I love to read and go on my skates. I have been playing minecraft for over three years, I love playing on modded servers as there are so many mods and there is so much to explore and learn about. I would like to join your server as it has almost all of my favorite mods in it and it is whitelisted so I believe that I will have a great time playing on your server. Also does the server have plugins or is it vanilla?

Hello there, MY IGN is yoolee. I am thirteen years old and I would like to join your server. I am English but I live in California in the USA at the moment. I love to read and go on my skates. I have been playing minecraft for over three years, I love playing on modded servers as there are so many mods and there is so much to explore and learn about. I would like to join your server as it has almost all of my favorite mods in it and it is whitelisted so I believe that I will have a great time playing on your server. Also does the server have plugins or is it vanilla?

​There is forgeessentials on the server, but other than allow some basic teleporting and keeping backups it doesn't really do much.