FiveKingdomsTL

[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

1685 posts in this topic

IP:   PLAY.FIVEKINGDOMS.NET

RULES:

• No cheating.
  • No exploiting.
  • No griefing/stealing.
  • No use of hacked clients.
  • No advertising for other servers.
  • No cussing including in private chat.
  • 25 Igneous Extruders max per player.
  • Abuse of commands (nickname, teleport, etc) will result in jail or mute.
  • Using nicknames to impersonate staff, players, or ranks may result in mute, jail, removal of commands, or other.
  • Chunk loaders that are purchased are the only chunk loaders allowed.
  • Molecular Assembly Chamber (MAC) max size 12x12x12 or 1728 total blocks per player
  • Respect both the staff and your fellow players.
  • No AFK machines are allowed.
  • Operators of Five Kingdoms reserve the right to make unannounced changes to these rules at any time.
  • 4 quarries on mineral server and no chunk loading.
  • Respect others' space and don't build within 25 Minecraft blocks of another build.

BANNED ITEMS (PLAY SERVERS):

• Bag of Holding
  • Dimensional Doors Mod
  • Assembler
  • Filler
  • Shoulder Mounted Piston
  • Mystcraft Mod
  • Terraformer
  • Quarry
  • Mining Well
  • CF Sprayer
  • Turtles
  • Builder/Template/Arch. Table
  • BluePrint
  • REP
  • Unifier
  • Non-donation Chunkloaders
  • Liquicrafter
  • Miner
  • Steves Carts Drills
  • Block Cutter for force field
  • ALL Explosives
  • Vibration Catalyst
  • Entropy Accelerator

MAJOR PLUGINS:  iConomy, GriefPrevention, Towny, 5KOutpost, BungeeCord, Lift, Skript, RandomTP

DESCRIPTION:  Five Kingdoms Tekkit Lite is a long-standing community run by passionate individuals. We're committed to a professional, friendly, lag free server with lots of fun options and gameplay.  Join one of Five Kingdoms for different perks, options and upgrade your rank as you see fit.  Our mineral server offers you a chance at dense ores and quarrying - and our shop offers you a chance at the economy!  Lots to do, join us today! We offer competitions with prizes, perks, karaoke, mini-games and more!

UPTIME:  99%+ (PLANNED OUTAGES ARE ANNOUNCED FAR IN ADVANCE)

OUR COMMUNITY: We currently feature a vibrant community of all ages, with over a hundred active players worldwide. We cater to both individual players and groups, and offer you three build servers to choose from.  Each server's inventory and economy is connected, so that you may change your gameplay as desired.  Our staff is friendly, fair and well-trained.  Our website is dynamic and updated regularly. www.fivekingdoms.net

WHITELIST: No whitelist!

See our server spawns below:  We Feature a Hub Server with 5 Kingdom Mini-Spawns, and three build servers with:  Sky, Magic, Tech, Steam and Republic spawns.  Our build team continually refines their skills, creating fun and interesting spawns for you to enjoy!

HS9I4tM.png

LZ8ATKA.jpggGw9AxS.png

7E2Gg5c.jpgCG2JpX6.jpgm4H3EeU.jpg

COME AND JOIN Five Kingdoms Today!!!!!! 

Edited by FiveKingdomsTL
Updated colors, etc. for dark background.

They're hosting an easter egg hunt on the 5th :D I'm uber eggcited. See what I did there? I want to crawl in a hole now for using such a corny pun X_X But seriously, I want me an HV >=)

My daughter was born on the first guys! Hence the reason I haven't been very active these past few days can't wait to get back with everyone! :)

I have been on this server for a little while and i have yet to be disappointed, this server has so much to offer from their five kingdoms to there 7 worlds! I think that this server will continue to amaze!  

Easter egg hunt? You mean this server actually does stuff for holidays? Thats so cool! Cant wait!

Yeah they do tons of stuff for the holidays--whether it's Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, St. Patricks day, there's always cool activities and events going on. :)

I listened in on the Karaoke competition in the TeamSpeak yesterday. Quite neat that they do activities out of MineCraft as well. Apparently it happens every week. Might sing next week, would be neat to win some of the prizes in game for it :)

Finally finished making my powertool, it's got efficiency V and fortune III :D -- It digs quite fast, almost too fast for neat work lol.

I ended up missing the easter egg hunt :( I heard some of the staff put them in really inventive places

Efficiency on a power tool is op as hell, it can make easy work for mining large areas :)

​The cool thing about it is if you do need to do some neat work, you can just use a Tinker Table to turn down the overclock on the pickaxe. :)

Man this server is great...like its big but the staff still find time for each and everyone of us. Best Tekkit Lite server I've played on in some time (and I've played a lot!)

Wow, I can't believe i am now a part of this great family! I am happy to be welcomed as a new part of it, and the others like turtle, and diver. I have been with this tekkit lite server since October of 2014! Glad to be here :)

I'm always surprised tps is always at 20, I compulsively check it when I'm running tons of things expecting to see 10-15, but nope its always at 20.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By profjb
      Feel free to come and have a chat.
      Discord: https://discord.gg/utk7Bxw
      Unity Universe is a new 24/7 server hosted on the custom modpack 'Singularity' which is a pack
      entirely centered around suggested mods from our own players.
      We have a great community of players, alongside very experienced staff members from both EU & US timezones.
      The server dosen't have any worldborders, offers protection through Mytown 2 (similar to Towny),
      has it's own modded economy (universal coins) and market.

Server i.p: 51.254.31.252:25602
      (Alternative i.p: uu.mc-server.net)

Technic launcher link: http://bit.ly/2ksa9I9

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/Za4R8

The modpack
      Singularity is our attempt at making the best modpack we could for every
      player who joined the server without making the modpack too large.
      The majority of the mods are suggestions from staff/players on the server as we didn't want just one persons input.
      We are always open to mod suggestions/tweaks and with more than 3 years experience
      we hope we can carry on making modpacks for newer versions of MC in the future.

History
      Although Unity Universe is new, the server was formed from the original owners of
      'Prot3ch' which was originally founded in the era of Tekkit Classic. The Prot3ch server has gone through many
      different incarnations (some good, some bad) but ultimately we've lingered like a bad egg =3.
      All our past servers + photos: http://prot3ch.enjin.com/forum/m/4361677/viewthread/23723913-handing-over-to-lord-sweden

NOTABLE PLUGINS
      GroupManager
      Autorank
      AutoSaveWorld
      GAlistener
      Essentials
      Vault
      Votifier
      Worldedit

RULES
      1. Do not grief in any way.
      2. Do not engage in PvP unless you have consent (permission) from another player.
      3. Do not in any way attempt to offend other people.
      4. You are not allowed to advertise
      5. Do not use any form of hack or exploit!
      6. Moderate, non-constant swearing is allowed (You can be muted if you use it excessively)
      7. You must protect your land using the MyTown mod for land claims. (more info should be provided on signs in the spawn area).

MOD LIST Applied energistics 2 Agricraft Archimedes ships Big reactors Biomes 'o' plenty Bluepower Botania Buildcraft Carpenters blocks Chisel 2 Computronics Draconic Evolution EnderIO Enderstorage Extrautilities Forestry FTBUtilities Journeymap Gendustry Hive365 radio mod Immersive Engineering Iron chests Logistics pipes Magic bees Mekanism Morph Moving world NotEnoughKeybinds NoMoreRecipeConflicts Natura Open blocks Open computers Open Glasses Pneumaticcraft Railcraft Rotarycraft Stevescarts 2 StorageDrawers Tinkers Construct Thaumcraft Thaumic tinkerer Thermal expansion Tinkers Mechworks Traincraft Universal coins Wireless redstone  
    • By MPSisawesome
      Wizzy's Futurecraft is an epic server and modpack filled with tons of stuff to do. Featuring mods like WarpDrive and Lycanite's, there is an incredible diversity. You can cook food, build epic structures, battle monsters, and just survive. Plus, the server will have fun, faction-based PvP events, to liven up the basic PvE of the server. These events will involve Flans and MCHeli weapons, with tons of NPCs on both sides, fighting to the bitter end. Plus, the staff is always ready to help (If they're online) with a great spawn, with all the rules, and several faction bases out in the open. Soon, Custom Bosses and Raids will be implemented, again, to spice up the generic survival aspect. Log on today to join on in! Just watch out for Spitters and Barbarians!
      Link to modpack:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wizzycats-futurecraft.770485
      IP:
      192.99.17.201:25600
    • By Hubz
      Hub Tech Lite is a modpack with a lot of tech Which will run on a low spec computer!
      Since i have a bad computer myself most of the modpacks i play don't actually work! So i thought that there would be a lot of people with the same problem!
      So i created hub tech lite. For people with bad computers!
      Get it here!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/hub-tech-super-lite
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      If there is any bugs just comment here or discuss on the page!
    • By Warnerm14
      Welcome to LathanaCraft!
      IP:  173.208.166.28:25565 
      Open 24/7 - Est. 2012
      lathanacraft.enjin.com

"Since it isn't as big as other servers, you form good relationships with the other players."  - Shamrak3
      "The players are friendly and the server is lag free"  - Sam_1337_

Summer is back, and so is LathanaCraft
      Welcome to LathanaCraft, a chill, laid back Tekkit Legends server for you to join and play with your friends. We are a PvE community  that focuses on player interaction over wars. On LathanaCraft you will find many features to ensure that your time here will be pleasant. From our high end server box ensuring zero lag, to our players and staff that are always willing to help. We are constently adding new features to our server to make your time here as enjoyable as it can be! So please check us out today at lathanacraft.enjin.com

Server Rules:
      No Griefing
      No Stealing
      No Cheating
      No Killing
      Use Common Sense

Banned Items:
      Nuke
      Nova Cacalyst
      Nova Cataclysm
      Industrial TNT
      IC2 Dynamite

Plugins:
      Essentials
      Grief Prevention
      Tree Chop 2
      Core Inspect
      Time Is Money
      Clear Lag
      Keep Death Drops

• By TherealJez
      May I proudly present you..
      MineFriendly, the most friendly, welcoming, loving and most caring server you've ever seen in your entire Minecraft career!

We run a modded server that also includes SpongeForge to add plugins towards the server aswell. I'm the head operator of the staff team together with MineFriendly himself. He has been born half blind and deaf. We had the same idea's about setting up a community/server where anyone that is nice/friendly is welcome to play. We aim at creating a modpack so anyone is comfortable playing it. We love to play with our fellow community players as if we are them themselves. We listen to our players, we treat eachother equal no matter the rank, condition or problematics., we fight for our players as they're our family and we are always open for suggestions towards the server/community.
      IP Adress:  minefriendly.g.akliz.net:39564
      Modpack link: Click here for our modpack
      Our facts:
      Our server is up almost 24/7, we are currently still updating the modpack towards perfection, but downtimes are minimal We run plug-ins such as: GriefPrevention for anti-grief, Nucleus for extra commands (players and admins), DiscordIntegration (to see Discord messages in-game, and the other way around) and EconomyLite (for currency and shops, even though we haven't set up shops yet) We respect our players We treat our players equal We care about our players Discord voice chat: Click here to join our Discord server Music bot included in Discord, access granted towards anyone New players are welcome
      We never heard any of our loyal players (players that have been playing since the server started) say anything negative about our server. However, we do have heard suggestions for adding certain mods towards the modpack, luckily we are always open towards these suggestions. Don't be scared to give critics to us though, we will always respectfully reply/answer to you.
      Our rules:
      We do not allow cheats, advantage-taking client-side mods or hacks in our server. We do not allow cracked clients to join our server. No foul language anywhere within the community. Try to use text-chat in-game most of the time, even if you're in a Discord voice-channel. No advertising of other servers, modpacks or IP adresses anywhere within the community. Respect other players, no matter what. Join our Discord server, this way we can easily resolve any problems. (Link above) Be yourself, be honest, be kind, be friendly. No griefing allowed in any kind of way, we have rollbacks and loggers. Please be active on Discord/Server once in 2 days, otherwise you'll be kicked from Discord. No one is not accepted, as long as they follow the above stated rules in our server/Discord. You will always be welcome to join us on our adventure.
      Our plugins:
      DiscordIntegration EconomyLite GriefPrevention LuckPerms MobRepeller Nucleus Prism StackBan
      Our mods:
      AccessTweaks Actually Additions BiblioCraft ChestTransporter JEI (Just Enough Items) Quark SimplePortals TrustCircle Vanilla Builders Extension
      As we don't have a big popularity at the moment, we do however have loyal, friendly and kind players playing daily on our server.
      Our players:
      MexicoMan (Donator) itsstalya NatDoesMC Red1Jesskar xXBruxyWolfXx thestarpirate If you need help with anything, please contact me here through the forums or join the Discord server: Click here to join our Discord server
      Sincerely,
      TherealJez | Yannick VZ | Head operator of MineFriendly's server