Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FiveKingdomsTL

[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

1685 posts in this topic

IP:   PLAY.FIVEKINGDOMS.NET

RULES:

• No cheating.
  • No exploiting.
  • No griefing/stealing.
  • No use of hacked clients.
  • No advertising for other servers.
  • No cussing including in private chat.
  • 25 Igneous Extruders max per player.
  • Abuse of commands (nickname, teleport, etc) will result in jail or mute.
  • Using nicknames to impersonate staff, players, or ranks may result in mute, jail, removal of commands, or other.
  • Chunk loaders that are purchased are the only chunk loaders allowed.
  • Molecular Assembly Chamber (MAC) max size 12x12x12 or 1728 total blocks per player
  • Respect both the staff and your fellow players.
  • No AFK machines are allowed.
  • Operators of Five Kingdoms reserve the right to make unannounced changes to these rules at any time.
  • 4 quarries on mineral server and no chunk loading.
  • Respect others' space and don't build within 25 Minecraft blocks of another build.

BANNED ITEMS (PLAY SERVERS):

• Bag of Holding
  • Dimensional Doors Mod
  • Assembler
  • Filler
  • Shoulder Mounted Piston
  • Mystcraft Mod
  • Terraformer
  • Quarry
  • Mining Well
  • CF Sprayer
  • Turtles
  • Builder/Template/Arch. Table
  • BluePrint
  • REP
  • Unifier
  • Non-donation Chunkloaders
  • Liquicrafter
  • Miner
  • Steves Carts Drills
  • Block Cutter for force field
  • ALL Explosives
  • Vibration Catalyst
  • Entropy Accelerator

MAJOR PLUGINS:  iConomy, GriefPrevention, Towny, 5KOutpost, BungeeCord, Lift, Skript, RandomTP

DESCRIPTION:  Five Kingdoms Tekkit Lite is a long-standing community run by passionate individuals. We're committed to a professional, friendly, lag free server with lots of fun options and gameplay.  Join one of Five Kingdoms for different perks, options and upgrade your rank as you see fit.  Our mineral server offers you a chance at dense ores and quarrying - and our shop offers you a chance at the economy!  Lots to do, join us today! We offer competitions with prizes, perks, karaoke, mini-games and more!

UPTIME:  99%+ (PLANNED OUTAGES ARE ANNOUNCED FAR IN ADVANCE)

OUR COMMUNITY: We currently feature a vibrant community of all ages, with over a hundred active players worldwide. We cater to both individual players and groups, and offer you three build servers to choose from.  Each server's inventory and economy is connected, so that you may change your gameplay as desired.  Our staff is friendly, fair and well-trained.  Our website is dynamic and updated regularly. www.fivekingdoms.net

WHITELIST: No whitelist!

See our server spawns below:  We Feature a Hub Server with 5 Kingdom Mini-Spawns, and three build servers with:  Sky, Magic, Tech, Steam and Republic spawns.  Our build team continually refines their skills, creating fun and interesting spawns for you to enjoy!

HS9I4tM.png

LZ8ATKA.jpggGw9AxS.png

7E2Gg5c.jpgCG2JpX6.jpgm4H3EeU.jpg

COME AND JOIN Five Kingdoms Today!!!!!! 

They're hosting an easter egg hunt on the 5th :D I'm uber eggcited. See what I did there? I want to crawl in a hole now for using such a corny pun X_X But seriously, I want me an HV >=)

My daughter was born on the first guys! Hence the reason I haven't been very active these past few days can't wait to get back with everyone! :)

I have been on this server for a little while and i have yet to be disappointed, this server has so much to offer from their five kingdoms to there 7 worlds! I think that this server will continue to amaze!  

Easter egg hunt? You mean this server actually does stuff for holidays? Thats so cool! Cant wait!

Yeah they do tons of stuff for the holidays--whether it's Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, St. Patricks day, there's always cool activities and events going on. :)

I listened in on the Karaoke competition in the TeamSpeak yesterday. Quite neat that they do activities out of MineCraft as well. Apparently it happens every week. Might sing next week, would be neat to win some of the prizes in game for it :)

Finally finished making my powertool, it's got efficiency V and fortune III :D -- It digs quite fast, almost too fast for neat work lol.

I ended up missing the easter egg hunt :( I heard some of the staff put them in really inventive places

Efficiency on a power tool is op as hell, it can make easy work for mining large areas :)

​The cool thing about it is if you do need to do some neat work, you can just use a Tinker Table to turn down the overclock on the pickaxe. :)

Man this server is great...like its big but the staff still find time for each and everyone of us. Best Tekkit Lite server I've played on in some time (and I've played a lot!)

Wow, I can't believe i am now a part of this great family! I am happy to be welcomed as a new part of it, and the others like turtle, and diver. I have been with this tekkit lite server since October of 2014! Glad to be here :)

I'm always surprised tps is always at 20, I compulsively check it when I'm running tons of things expecting to see 10-15, but nope its always at 20.

• Similar Content

• By GENIXGaming
      Server Connection Info:
      Server Is currently being moved

Modpack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/top-factory.1104213

Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/by8EFtQ

Modpack Description:
      The Top Factory Modpack is a Tech based Modpack using a more updated version of Minecraft rather than using 1.7.10. The mod pack uses popular updated mods as well as new mods that you have probably never have seen before.
      This Modpack is made for the people who want to build big Factory's, Industrial Plants, and more.
      There is an Official Server, when you load the Modpack just click multiplayer and it will show.

Server Rules:
      Respect the Freedoms and Rights of other players.
      Respect the Staff of the Server.
      Play fair and keep the game fun for everyone.
      Do not grief others, verbally or physically.
      Do not cheat, abuse or otherwise glitch.
      Do not abuse in game mechanics or plugins.

• By Vintagent
      DEACTIVATED
      Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Gir-- HA! There are no girls on this forum, although if you are a girl, you are still welcome to join my server. Okay, jokes are over, let's get down to business. My name is James (Vintagent) and last year I started a fresh single player world on the modpack TekkitClassic. After about a month or so I started to get bored, so there sat my single player world, cold, alone, tired, hungry, until one day I decided that I was sick of playing games alone. Lo and behold, VintaCraft was born! VintaCraft is a TekkitClassic server that is all about building a friendly community to help each other out. Whether it is huge builds, crazy machines, funny pranks, or just chillin out, VintaCraft is the place to be. No need for competitive playing, raiding, or griefing in any way. We play with each other for each other.Now, here are some specifics..

Vintacraft
      Tekkit Version 3.1.2 Whitelist is enabled, please email me at [email protected] or message me through the forums and just ask me to give you the required information that is to be filled out for an application.  Pvp is disabled, I want a friendly and fun community. Nobody like this ==>  There are absolutely no banned items, I want everyone to have the full TekkitClassic experience, but you need to be responsible and respectful. GRIEFING AND RAIDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, either act will result in an immediate ban from the server, with no hopes of returning. This includes scamming, "trolling", hacking, or client side mods that are going to give you a leg up, just play clean and fair, and you'll have fun. Essentials is the only plugin on the server, there are no mods or admins that contribute, just me. There are 10-15 spots open! Friendly Pranks, jokes and whatnot are always in good fun, as long as they are reasonable. Server runs roughly 24/7 Running from the East Coast of the USA Nether and the End are enabled World and Dimensional anchors are not banned or limited, but I advise not using them as they tend to cause server lag Must be 16+ years old to play (The age restriction is here for maturity purposes only, if you are under the age of 16 and wish to fill out an application, please feel free to email me anyway to prove your maturity. Just be honest about your age, it is not going to jeopardize whether or not you are accepted.  
      Please take into consideration the style of server I am trying to run. I'm always open to suggestions about adding plugins and whatnot, let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
      -James
      <--Sweet Moves
    • By t0rched
      Over 4+ Years Online and in Development, New Mods, New Plugins!
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      Our mod pack is designed, maintained and even hosted by our community.
      Constantly updated and perfectly tailored to players tastes.
      Latest releases of your favorite mods and Spigot/Bukkit plugins.
      We provide a unique mod pack experience that lets you choose what gets added, removed and even tweaked.
      Come join our community at https://www.worldautomation.net.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
       DEDICATED, FAST AND RELIABLE SMP Server: 16GB RAM / 16 CPU's / SSD / 1Gbps 
      200+ MODS / 30+ PLUGINS / PROTECTION / PVP / ECONOMY / LOOT CRATES / COMMUNITY DEVELOPED
      OPTIONAL QUESTS + DUNGEONS / MULTIPLE WORLDS
      >> Click Here for our Recent Launch Information! <<
      >> Click Here for Detailed Patch Notes Information! <<
      >> Click Here for the Mod List! <<
      Technic Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/worldautomation
      >> Custom Launcher Available <<

• By __Alfie
      Innova Tech Legends is a friendly server with a small nice community with extremely helpful and active staff. We aim to make your playtime on the server friendly and competitive. We are a Anti Grief server which means you can truly embrace the tekkit experience in peace and harmony with your friends. We try to keep our banned items to a minimum however as you understand some have to be banned in order to keep the server peaceful.
      We are now regularly updating the server to make it more enjoyable, taking in your suggestions to make the server as fun as it can possibly be. Our staff team are very familiar with all aspects of the tekkit legends so we will be able to help you with any mod related questions.
      IP: tekkit.innova-tech.es
    • By KromTv
      Today i'm advertising a new modpack called EclipseC (it has a server , just click on multiplayer), this server is a dragon ball server where you can battle with other players and be the strongest !
      At the moment the server isnt fully ready ! btw you can join and help us building our server !
      modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eclipsec.1059818
      server ip (just if really needed): EclipseC.g-s.nu