Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FiveKingdomsTL

[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

1685 posts in this topic

After playing on many servers, this has got to be the best one. Great staff and great builds that other servers can't compete with.

​I agree mdiver64, the staff are amazing. However, even better then having an amazing staff, is the fact that their is such an active and friendly community that surrounds all parts of 5 Kingdoms!

The reset will bring all new things! No lag at all, new donator shops, and lots of new fun.

Sounds fantastic, can't wait till it resets :D

Super excited for the map reset too! Spawns look great, trailer was awesomely done, and the fact that they are even working with people who donated over the past couple months is also awesome! Not many would be willing to go back more than a couple weeks :)

Just logged onto the newly reset server, and the spawns look amazing! The build team have done a fantastic job :D Can't wait to get stuck in to an awesome weekend of tekkit lite

After the reset, there is loads more added to the server... the kingdoms spawns are looking just too good!

I have always loved Applied Energistics for it's organizational tools, but there's always been more to it. it's also very useful for automating machines, autocrafting, and more! you just gotta love it =D

Very fun server, just had the reset last night so everybody is starting from scratch, even the most powerful *cough* *cough* Chugslava *cough* *cough*

It was a little rocky to start as with all server resets but it is running smoothly, and everyone is striving to help others get a start up. Awesome to see the community helping each other out while the Admins run around dealing with the larger issues like reimbursements & setting up the MystCrafts :)

The new server is great and the staff helped a lot with the change. Having a great time playing on this server.

Server resets are fun, never know what'll happen, so come and check us out ;)

​I agree! I'm so excited for the new adventures to be had.

Server resets are fun, never know what'll happen, so come and check us out ;)

​I agree! I'm so excited for the new adventures to be had.

This server has a great way to appeal to both busy and non busy people. If you wish to do everything legit then thats awesome. if you dont have a lot of time but can get a few hours in here and there, they have a shop where you can buy some machines. It makes it less tedious for the busy people out there 

I've been playing for a while now and this server is the real stuff! I really love the staff and the world systems. the /mineral keeps the world away from quarries and if you dont like golden shovel protection you can go to /outpost or /towny!

A fresh started again.. future plans >> build myself and beautiful house with solar factory and UU production

• Similar Content

• By FriendlySurvival
      This is a channel displaying me as a DeafBlind individual playing online games (currently Minecraft)! I of course have a server where I run to do this on. Anyone is of course more than welcome to read more about it over at 

Here is the latest video! 

• By FriendlySurvival
      Welcome to Friendly Survival!   

This server was made for me to have a friendly and dedicated community so if you as a dedicated player looking for a solid lightly modded server. Then you came to the right place to play for hours on end! 
      Server Features 
      Everything you would expect from a solid server! Such as but not limited to 24x7 operation, regular backups, dedicated site and staffing and so much more!  Friendly for everyone and lightly modded. Yet offer hours upon hours of fun, as we even have skills now!  Minimal restrictions, we don't police the contents we rather police the people where needed. So you are free to burn a forest down with a fully armed flamethrower! Just as long as no one or their properties get damaged in the rampage.   Plus so much more!  Mods in custom pack... 
      Please check out our main Technic posting for the "main mods" and to download too
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/friendlysurvival.1304619 
      Our server address is play.friendlysurvival.com and rules can be found at https://friendlysurvival.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=2
      Everything else can be found from https://friendlysurvival.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=1 as well as https://friendlysurvival.com/help/. 
      Thanks for looking and hope to see some players soon!

• By Moongoddss
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wycked.1238559

Server IP: S43.hosthorde.com:26424
      Photos available at Photos
      Server Rules:
      Have Fun No one by one towers No griefing Be Respectful Treat others the way you would like to be Treated We created a server of mods we wanted to explore. Come and join us.
      Expected to be up 24/7
      This is a Family Friendly Server...Our children play on here.

Mods included in modpack are:
      Pixelmon, Mo’ villages, Baubles, Better Foliage, Better Underground, JEI, Natura, Forestry, Binnie Core, Binnie’s Design, Binnie’s Genetics, Binnie’s Botany, Binnie’s Extra Bees, Binnie’s Extra Trees, Biomes O’ Plenty, Bird’s Nests, Botania, Brutal Zombie Siege, Friendly Fire, Gendustry, Waila, Inventory Pets, Wizardry, Magic Bees, Oreberries, Pam’s HarvestCraft, Roguelike Dungeons, Tinkers’ Construct, Thermal Expansion, Thermal Foundation, Thermal Dynamics, Tinkers’ Complement, The Twilight Forest, Voidcraft, Wolf Armor and Storage
    • By JustTrash
      Hello!
      I don't quite know what to write, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the server.
      What is our server? Let me tell you, we like to consider the server semi-rp, what do I mean by that? Well, we like to promote a team/solo based interpersonal world. Create communities, meet new people and maybe even wage war ;).
      We like to keep things free an open, we don't like restrictions, so you can expect looser ban lists, less plugins, less lag.
      What plugins? Plugins on our server consist of;
      - Essentials : The essentials!
      - GroupManager : To manage the groups!
      - GriefPrevention : To keep your builds as safe as you can! (/siege enabled!)
      - Buycraft : To benefit our benefactor.
      What can I be expecting from the modpack? Fun and enjoyable mods, explosives, armour, weapons, tools, quarries, magic, a mod for every person, A tool for every miner, A sword for every warrior. Our pack can be downloaded at this link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/monitors-fun-pack.1263647
      How do I join? Our server IP is legnuts.fluctis.com:27334, and yes, the server IP is kind of strange, we do like to focus on our builds and stuff, but our community is definitely one to promote jokes. The server is whitelisted, we like to make sure members of our community are people who we feel can understand and appreciate our rules and such. To apply for the server, you can join our discord: https://discord.gg/r4T8BV7! All you have to do is confirm you understand our rules, and state why you wish to join!
      Speaking of rules... On our server, our rules are pretty simple;
      No cheating.
      No glitches.
      Also, we do not want players exploiting plugins, nor bypassing griefprevention. As you can see, we really don't want players to be restricted by any means! Our banned items also put into action this same argument, as of now, our only banned items being Watch of flowing time (ProjectE) and Dark Matter Pedestal (ProjectE). 
      Hopefully you have taken interest in the server and community and apply! I have decided not to attach any pictures, but rather leave it a surprise for the people who join.
      Thanks, see you soon!