[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

Currently i am living in the town vegas and most of the buildings are huge!!! My house is almost complete! There is also town power for only $500!

​Oh yeah I've heard about that, apparently it's a very large and fair town in towny. I know several of the residents, very nice group of people, always helpful to eachother :)

​Oh yeah I've heard about that, apparently it's a very large and fair town in towny. I know several of the residents, very nice group of people, always helpful to eachother :)

​It would be so awesome if you joined our town Amber! We'd love to have you. :D

This server has custom plugins? What kind? Are there any of them that make the server super fun?

​Some of the operators created a plugin called "Outpost," this plugin provides a unique way to protect your home and is extremely customizable and easy to use! 

​Some of the operators created a plugin called "Outpost," this plugin provides a unique way to protect your home and is extremely customizable and easy to use! 

Yeah the outpost plugin is awesome, I love all the of upgrades you can add to your outpost that do things like heal you (if I remember correctly) and stop snow forming etc. :)