Feed the beast! No matches ongoing right now

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will start assigning the players that the teams listed into theyre groups pretty shortly. That will mean that those players wont be able to move in the spectatorarea, nor talk. They will have to do /ch to find theyre correct chatchannel for theyre team (dont worry, its impossible to not see what the chatname is) and they will have to do /suicide in order to get to theyre team startbox.

Merlin, please provide the names of those that are to compete on your team, so i can set them to the correct group. Thanx :)

All the other teams are now set, teammembers HAVE to do /suicide in order to be ready to compete.

Its real interesting to watch (well for me since I can see progress on all sides ofc). Spectators can get kinda close, but they dont know what the beast needs to be fed. The reason we dont want to show that, is becouse if we use the same map on next game. Bare with us on that one. But i can atleast say, its hard, damn hard ....

Its now 8h in, and i can atleast tell, noone will beat the unofficial 11h record set by the mapcreator, but it can look like the time from the last match will be beaten this time, if no mayor faults are being made!