Best Crazy Craft version?

No, that's the moderator being relatively nice.

See, the topic is still open despite you posting in the wrongest spot on these forums. Don't know what forums you come from where "Non game related discussion" means "Let's discuss games here!", but we kinda take these things serious here.

No, that's the moderator being relatively nice.

See, the topic is still open despite you posting in the wrongest spot on these forums. Don't know what forums you come from where "Non game related discussion" means "Let's discuss games here!", but we kinda take these things serious here.

​See, you should have told me to just write my post in another section. Not say "No." People like you don't deserve to me moderators.

​See, you should have told me to just write my post in another section.

​Alternatively, you could have applied such skills as "basic reading comprehension" and "thinking" before you posted this here.

Is there a counter going on how many mod-related threads have been started in the off-topic section? Or any way to know if the majority of threads in the wrong section are started in off-topic? I'm genuinely curious at this point, I must have seen a hundred of these by now :P

• 8 years later...
On 4/4/2015 at 6:10 PM, Neowulf said:

No.

Dude was so busy handling the divorce he forgot how to communicate.  JK we both know as a technic mod he obviously has never been on a date. Though your chances look good with all the white knights hopping on your john in defense.