Cant launch the technic pack (Apple Script error)

RU4IRIDH

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Mac OS X Version 10.5.8

Java Version: Latest one

Antivirus Program: I open the technic launcher and it comes up with an error saying "The action “Run AppleScript” encountered an error." and "Check the actionʼs properties and try running the workflow again."

Description of Problem:

I open the technic launcher and it comes up with an error saying "The action “Run AppleScript” encountered an error." and "Check the actionʼs properties and try running the workflow again."

Error Messages:

"The action “Run AppleScript” encountered an error." "Check the actionʼs properties and try running the workflow again."

Error Log:

3 answers to this question

Hey there, I have the exact same problem and I personally made myself a launcher using Technic's own Java launcher, and some Automator scripts. It will be good if you would help me test it out. Here's the download link in a .zip file: "https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62567175/Technic-Launcher.zip" I have tested this to work with no Internet at all. However, just a note: make sure you put it into your Applications folder or it will not work! If it works, you may want to post a reply so that I know that my script is working good. :)