All items in Tekkit SMP?

chris6273

Hi guys,

I have just downloaded Tekkit 2.0 and set it up as a server.

In the Technic 6 SSP, it is possible to enable a cheat mode so that you can get as many items as you wish from the right side menu.

Is there a way to do this in the Tekkit 2.0 SMP? I haven't been able to find a way to do this despite using the search feature.

Cheers

Okay, I just tried making myself a server OP and as soon as I restarted the server, I keep getting an 'End Of Stream' error, every time I try to connect. I've tried restarting the server multiple times and taking my name out of the OP file, but its still doing it.

I'll try later I think. Thanks for your help.

• Forum Administrators

Hi, I am having the same problem. but in single player, i cant switch it to cheat mode! LITERALLY! I press the butten and it wont switch

You are terrible. How terrible? P. terrible.

butten.

lol

Seriously, I love this community!! Every time I see a post, I'm usually on the floor laughing!! A thread about cats getting married.. see normal mods and admins would say "That's off topic, here's your ban hammer!", you guys just go along with it, that's awesome!!

To the OP: Don't change anything on the server... make sure you can "Cheat" in single player first (There is a config file you change to enable it. Look at the stickies). Then make sure you're op, and then try. Also try switching gamemode's like ValkonX11 said (Linux user?) and then switching back.

On my server all I had to do was op my self and change the config file on the client side like the sticky said.

*clicks the post butten*