My launcher only opens in offline mode.

Lintrezza

Question

*Sigh* This is what I never wanted to happen... My first post had to be a post asking for help, and the assistance needed had to be about the Technic Launcher, something I hoped I would never have to do.

Anyway, like the topic said, whenever I open the launcher it say's I'm offline, yet my internet works. The only time I CAN get the launcher to say I'm online is the first time I login, or if I delete the "lastlogin" file and re-open the Technic launcher. This, (for a lazy person like me) is a tedious thing to do. Any ideas on how to fix my problem? By the way, I have actually bought an account, and I've had a good trawl though the Technic launcher part of the forum, and have found nothing related to my problem anywhere.

If this ends up in the whale box cause there's a simple solution out there and I haven't found it, and instead I sound like a whiny bitchy noob, I'm gonna cry...

10 answers to this question

• Forum Administrators

omfg u wine liek a bitch!11

Seriously though, we are aware of this issue. As of right now there isn't a fix, but Agelian is ON IT. He says things to me like "ill look into it as it may be a bug with multiple logins" and "i think i'll add a g diffuser" and "you know we might need another server" and "we just burned 120 gigs today"

And then I cry. :(

:O Kaker talked to me! *Feels special* :3

Ah, I see, thanks for telling me, I shall be waiting patiently for this fix, staring at the forums/website constantly, re-opening the launcher every 5 minutes, or even staring through Agelian's window, masturbating slowly...

My internet plan is terrible, with the very small amount of data I have left, a 1 minute youtube video will nearly waste it all... Causing alot of shit with my parents, and getting me banned from the computer for a week or two.. So yeah. No Youtube for me D: