[1.5.2]Hexxit.Org[PVP][Factions][Economy][60 Slots][MCMMO][Grief]

skysky13233

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ore magnets are also pretty good, though not as efficient. I tried putting unbreaking on one but it didn't seem to have much of an effect. Darn, I just hope that I can easily find more, because it pretty much stops me from having to go caving.

I believe you can use a magnetic tool that draws ores to the surface, it comes in handy. Although it isn't just red stone you might find. Another way could just be roaming around the world to find a nice creepy cave. c:

Does anyone know a good way of finding redstone? I keep running out when I'm making piston doors and spawner switches

Anyone know what the best pickaxe is in Hexxit? At the moment I'm using a mazebreaker, not sure whether it's worth me constructing one using tinkers construct instead--then I'd be able to have modifiers like autosmelt on it, but it wouldn't be quite as easy to repair and possibly not as fast.

I love the hammers in tinkers, especially with all the mods and upgrades. < 3

​An excavator+hammer combo can be amazing for clearing out massive underground rooms, hammers can break stone easily and the excavator can easily and quickly get rid of all the annoying gravel that falls down.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons